Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can her boredom work to my advantage?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm currently after appears to be very bored on her summer break from college. She has found no job and I don't think she has much to do. She puts up away messages that indicate that she is very bored lately. I have found her to be the social, outgoing type in the few weeks I've known her and she loves to party. I figured she'd have many friends here from high school, but I'm not so certain that is the case. Anyways, can this work to my advantage?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. Outgoing and no social life? Proceed cautionsly.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she does have a social life. She has friends in the area and she does a lot of stuff. I just get the feeling she has a lot of boring days because she has no job or school or anything so she is sitting around a lot, you know? I mean, it is hard to stay busy when you don't have any obligations.

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
boredom probably will be to your advantage. i am in just that situation: it's summer, so i have no school of any kind to worry about, but i can't find a job. there are enough of my friends working to leave me with nothing to do, so i can say that i can see her jumping on every opportunity to get out and do something with someone. however, don't over-do it and spend too much time with her. that could lead to it being boring to hang around you, as too much of anything is never good.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls like boring (or bored) guys? Why would guys like boring (or bored) girls?

Work that one out without making excuses for her.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if it will work to your advantage or not!

Seriously, what difference does it make if you have an advantage over her because she's bored??

You shouldn't be concerned about what she does or doesn't do with her freetime, you should just worry about having fun with her while she is with you. When your with her have fun, that way whether or not she likes you, you walk away with a smile on your face because you had fun. And chances are if you had a good time she did too.

Whats the point in knowing if her being bored or not gives you an advantage?

Mr. Mystery

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls never NOT have anything to do. Just remember that...

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last summer, LONG before I found this site, I was in a class with a HOT girl who really had absolutely NOTHING to do. She had just moved here, had no car, and had no way to meet anyone, except...you guessed it...IN CLASS. Did I have this opportunity handed to me on a silver platter? Yup. Did I blow it? YOU BET! Moral: If she really is bored, don't blow it.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My spidey sense is tingling on this one. She is seeing how much free time your going to spend on her. Watch as her life "magically" becomes more active and suddenly she'll have less time to spend with you. Have some fun and remember your DJ training.