can girls have a wingman

uglyduck

Reaction score
I don't see why not !! can come in handy if you want a threesome ...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
BBbardot said:
any idea?
Yes, it is possible for a guy and girl to wing for each other. Your "friend" introduces you to guys. In return, you introduce him to girls.

This works when you like each other as friends, but are not really interested in hooking up with each other. Then, they're shouldn't be a jealousy issue.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Yes, it is possible for a guy and girl to wing for each other. Your "friend" introduces you to guys. In return, you introduce him to girls.

This works when you like each other as friends, but are not really interested in hooking up with each other. Then, they're shouldn't be a jealousy issue.
well i have a friend like that but his friends are lame

as soon as im single again ill need to find myself a barney stinson

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
A female cannot be refered to as a wing I think the word Pivot is the right term, a female especially an attractive female who accompanies you to a club or any sort of outing will automatically attract female attention to you because it's a known fact that having an attractive female with you will get other females to notice you in a positive manner because other females think " WELL IF SHE'S WITH HIM THEN THERE MUST BE SOMETHING AMAZING ABOUT HIM". So yes a female can act as your pivot, so go out there and play the game.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when girls go out in a group of two or more, they dont refer to each other as wingmen. they just say they are going out.... but they either wing for each other or they block each other.

Reaction score
CJ 101 said:
A female cannot be refered to as a wing I think the word Pivot is the right term, a female especially an attractive female who accompanies you to a club or any sort of outing will automatically attract female attention to you because it's a known fact that having an attractive female with you will get other females to notice you in a positive manner because other females think " WELL IF SHE'S WITH HIM THEN THERE MUST BE SOMETHING AMAZING ABOUT HIM". So yes a female can act as your pivot, so go out there and play the game.
EXAAAACTLY. This is deep game, my dude. It also works online when you are seen with fly, attractive women. Good sh*t

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
penkitten said:
when girls go out in a group of two or more, they dont refer to each other as wingmen. they just say they are going out.... but they either wing for each other or they block each other.
Like most guys, I used to hate the blocking. But now, I'm at a point where I actually FEEL SORRY for single women that are out with a group of their girlfriends. With all the blocking going on, she has little chance to meet a decent guy, unless she secures that rare unanimous vote of approval from all members of the board lol.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a girl wingman because frankly THEY DON'T NEED ONE!

You think a female needs a wingman when she can get on POF and have 30 msgs in just the first hour from drooling guys wanting to get with her? Do you think a female needs a wingman when your average looking female has dozens of orbiters on facebook waiting to pounce? When she only has to send a msg like "come get me" to any of those guys and she could have a man withing 10 minutes??

The whole purpose of a wing man is to help a guy score with a woman. But women don't need any help in today's game where the balance is tilted fully in their favor. Even the uggliest of women has a list of pursuers she can pick from. No woman needs to go to a club with a winggirl when the club is already 80% guys hoping to get lucky with any decent looking gal he could find.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's called a pimp lol :cool: