Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can clubbing hurt the relationship?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe the advice im hearing leaving this thread right now.

Don- agree that you cant really do anything other than leave the relationship and walk away.

but for me to believe the ONLY reason that your "attractive women" would be going clubbing is your reasons listed above.

she WILL meet "many dudes whom will be physically attacted to her and she will be attracted to as well"

you have no control over who she meets, where she meets them, or for that matter WHAT DECISIONS SHE MAKES. trying to control this will only make things worse.

spend more time worrying about yourself and making YOURSELF a better person instead of worrying/concerning yourself with every little thing your women is doing.

NOW . having said that, if there are reasosn to believe that she cant be trusted, then this is something that should be address WELLLLL BEFORE an issue about her going out clubbing with some girlfriends.

some of you guys need to keep your eye on the real prize .. YOU

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DavenJuan said:
....if there are reasosn to believe that she cant be trusted, then this is something that should be address WELLLLL BEFORE an issue about her going out clubbing with some girlfriends.
By nature she cant be trusted.... but trust and monogamy should not be your focus... Focus on getting thing from her - money, sex, social status etc.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys don't get it. If a woman is going to cheat, it's a matter of TIME, not a matter of WHERE. If you think that your woman will cheat on you just because she goes out with her friends, then you are either with the wrong woman or you have some jealousy issues.

This may be hard to believe, but some women don't go **** hunting. And even if they did, they'd still have to sort through all the AFC's and sleeze bags to find someone they really want to ****. Honestly most people go home with the person that they came with.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
A lot of you guys don't get it. If a woman is going to cheat, it's a matter of TIME, not a matter of WHERE. If you think that your woman will cheat on you just because she goes out with her friends, then you are either with the wrong woman or you have some jealousy issues.

This may be hard to believe, but some women don't go **** hunting. And even if they did, they'd still have to sort through all the AFC's and sleeze bags to find someone they really want to ****. Honestly most people go home with the person that they came with.
You are saying this as a man. If you were an HB9 with a vagina, your thinking would be 110% different.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're secure with yourself, you won't dwell on what she does. Just let things be until she has done it. Then when she does it, DUMP her. That's all you should be worried about.

You know what's attractive to a woman? She is attracted to a man that doesn't dwell on what could happen or what has happened, but lives in the NOW. Live in the moment and think in the moment.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
You are saying this as a man. If you were an HB9 with a vagina, your thinking would be 110% different.
You're saying that as a vagina. If you were a man, your thinking would be 110% different.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SharinganUser said:
And even if they did, they'd still have to sort through all the AFC's and sleeze bags to find someone they really want to ****.
You mean "sort through all the AFC's and sleeze bags to find someone they really want to keep F'ing"..???.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I don't know about the accuracy of that percentage but the question still remains as to why you wouldn't go if you're concerned.
I don't see the point of clubbing unless I want to hook up with another chick. I'm content right now with my girl. Hence why I feel it's not a good thing for her to go to a club. I mean why would she go when she already got a boyfriend? Of course there will be a lot of dudes in there looking to get some.

I guess I just want to know from you all if it's okay for your girlfriend to go out with her friends in the club!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
A lot of you guys don't get it. If a woman is going to cheat, it's a matter of TIME, not a matter of WHERE.
Let's do a little review here and tell me why women would cheat. I know it's basic but it's good to know exactly!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlanB said:
Here's an idea: Why don't you get some of your mates and go to a different club the same night? Then you can see what it is like.
As a guy of 21 I feel that when I go to a club I will see a lot of beautiful women and I will definitely be attracted to one of them. If I talk to one of them and I get a good vibe, get a few numbers, it can turn out ugly. So in a way I guess that's what I'm thinking of what's going to happen if my girl goes in a club. So maybe I'm the problem and not her. I just need advice on how I should handle this relationship. Maybe I need to grow up more and maybe I'm not ready to settle down!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Regardless, clubbing can turn sexual.
that's what I feel also!~

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I guess I just want to know from you all if it's okay for your girlfriend to go out with her friends in the club!~
In an super-aggressive environment, like a club, your girl's friends can make or break the deal. If her friends respect you, then they will be looking out for your girl and take care of her when she gets drunk. they ll basically be ****blocking other guys who try to flirt with her too hard.

on the other hand, if her friends are mindless ho's who ACTIVELY engage your girl in conversations and flirting with other guys, then all the cards are right for her to "make a mistake"

but again, in the end it s HER choice, so it all comes down to how much you trust her.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so the way i see it people really get drunk in the club. damn, i know my girl will be helpless once she gets drunk. funny cuz i won't even know what goes in the club whenever she goes. i'm pretty sure there will be a lot of flirting goin on that can lead to something. would it be stupid on my side if i ask her not to go?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
If she needs to go clubbing, WITHOUT the boyfriend, she is on the ****hunt.
It doesn't sound as if he wants to go.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I don't see the point of clubbing unless I want to hook up with another chick. I'm content right now with my girl. Hence why I feel it's not a good thing for her to go to a club. I mean why would she go when she already got a boyfriend? Of course there will be a lot of dudes in there looking to get some.

I wish I could tell you just how many times I've come off the dancefloor with a woman who I've just met and tell her that she wished that her boyfriend would go dancing with her. Most women love to dance and one thing that they love even more is being with a guy who enjoys dancing with them. No going out dancing with them at least some of the time is basically telling them that you're lacking in something that the guys in the club may have. Heaven forbid the guy in the club is a DJ.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Cause they are human.
Nah, better options. The question is why they feel that they have an option in the first place.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
NOthing! it is silly to expect monogamy from young attractive women, so you should not focuss on that but instead try and get all the use out of her that you can and dont become emotionally invested. Keep 2 or 3 girls on the side for leverage and alternatives. Thats the only way to play it with this girls in 2008... and the messed up part is the less you care the more they want you.
I'm feeling this. Unless a girl proves me otherwise, of course.

I hold no resentment, it's just the way it is.

I'll get what I can and stay focused on my own goals.