Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can clubbing hurt the relationship?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it okay for your girlfriend to go out clubbing with friends? I haven't been clubbing myself so I don't know what to expect in there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're concerned why not go with them?

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you put a quality steak in front of a vegan and leave for a few hours?

Ok, not really sure where I was going with that metaphor, but the answer is, don't worry about it. Most vegans I know are repulsed by red meat. First off, telling her not to go and/or insisting to go along guarding her is the definition of insecure. Are you afraid she'll cheat on you if she goes? If she's gonna cheat, she will, and if she isn't, she won't. The club won't change anything.

It's good to have separate friends from your girl so you can get away from each other; if you're a good couple you probably spend a lot of time with each other as it is.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your insecurities are not in her going to the club. They are in her finding someone else, therefore, you are not happy with yourself and you couldn't stand to be alone. My advice is to learn to be happy alone because until you do, you'll never be happy in a relationship.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recon you have some fear of clubbing and stuff because it's just something unknown to you. The best way to overcome it, is to just go to some clubs with your mates and have some jokes. Once you know what a club is, and what goes down their your'll have less reservations about the whole situation. Plus as mentioned above you dont wana be "that dude" who moans whenever his girl is out having a life away from him.

FrostyfromDA

Reaction score
The Real Reality Of Women Clubbing

Most women when they go to the clubs they go to have fun with their friends and that’s it, they may go further, but generally their friends will **** block most guys anyway, also if she keeps getting approach by guys that don’t get it she will see you in a better light day by day, and finally most guys in the clubs are to afraid to approach so it won't really ever be an issue unless you do something really stupid.

Frosty

http://dynamicattractions.freeblogit.com/

FrostyfromDA

Reaction score
vagrant said:
Is it okay for your girlfriend to go out clubbing with friends? I haven't been clubbing myself so I don't know what to expect in there.
Most women when they go to the clubs they go to have fun with their friends and that’s it, they may go further, but generally their friends will **** block most guys anyway, also if she keeps getting approach by guys that don’t get it she will see you in a better light day by day, and finally most guys in the clubs are to afraid to approach so it won't really ever be an issue unless you do something really stupid.

Frosty

http://dynamicattractions.freeblogit.com/

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just had this thought in my head where you go to a club and meet a lot of people, grinding on the floor and even kissing. i just thought that when someones goes to club it's like 90% that a person might do something that's against the relationship.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
i just had this thought in my head where you go to a club and meet a lot of people, grinding on the floor and even kissing. i just thought that when someones goes to club it's like 90% that a person might do something that's against the relationship.
I don't know about the accuracy of that percentage but the question still remains as to why you wouldn't go if you're concerned.

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea: Why don't you get some of your mates and go to a different club the same night? Then you can see what it is like.

I don't think you should have anything to worry about by the way.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
vagrant said:
If she comes back at 5am bowlegged, dont ask too many questions.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Effington said:
Would you put a quality steak in front of a vegan and leave for a few hours?
i think that metaphor is spot on! Sure, when she goes out to a club the temptations (the juicy steak) will be there, guys will be approaching her, offering her drinks and what not. But if she is a loyal girlfriend (a "vegan") it won't matter, right?

of course, the situation becomes more complex when alcohol is involved... You say you ve never been to a club, but has she? is she used to drinking? I still think that a girl who is not ready to cheat on her man won't do it no matter how drunk she is. On the other hand I've hooked up with enough girls in relationships , and the most common excuse they came up with in front of their boyfriends was "sorry, i had too much too drink".

in the end it comes down to how much you trust her (and how drunk she gets)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman of mine would ever say that, I'd wait until she was asleep, and then I'd pee on her, right before I dumped her wh0re ass.

Regardless, clubbing can turn sexual.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are confident and a bit ****y, you should be encouraging her to go out with her friends. She'll either think nothing of it and come home drunk but with her dignity intact, or Wonder why you are telling her to go out and then she'll want to stay home more, or heaven forbid you will get invited out and leave early because the alcohol and dancing will have you two so horned up you'll be dry humping in the cab ride home.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a comic that i saw a couple months ago ( Sherly Underwood) said it best...

a CONFIDENT MAN is the guy who when their gf tells them they are going out with her girls will MAKE SURE she is going to be the best dressed in the club, has money in her pocket (if she needs it), and gives her a kiss while telling her to have a great time.

not the latter

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
a comic that i saw a couple months ago ( Sherly Underwood) said it best...

a CONFIDENT MAN is the guy who when their gf tells them they are going out with her girls will MAKE SURE she is going to be the best dressed in the club, has money in her pocket (if she needs it), and gives her a kiss while telling her to have a great time.

not the latter
While he's at it, he should make sure she has a pack of condoms, and that her pvssy is freshly shaved.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
i think that metaphor is spot on! Sure, when she goes out to a club the temptations (the juicy steak) will be there, guys will be approaching her, offering her drinks and what not. But if she is a loyal girlfriend (a "vegan") it won't matter, right?

of course, the situation becomes more complex when alcohol is involved... You say you ve never been to a club, but has she? is she used to drinking? I still think that a girl who is not ready to cheat on her man won't do it no matter how drunk she is. On the other hand I've hooked up with enough girls in relationships , and the most common excuse they came up with in front of their boyfriends was "sorry, i had too much too drink".

in the end it comes down to how much you trust her (and how drunk she gets)
That last part reminds me, OP, How much do you trust her friends?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
While he's at it, he should make sure she has a pack of condoms, and that her pvssy is freshly shaved.
lol i knew that i was setting myself for this response.

your missing the point however. what that is saying is questioning your women about WHO, WHERE, WHY, ETC. when she is going out is a definate set up for a miserable failure.

at this point, the relationship as somewhere ALREADY taken a bad turn if you find yourself in this position.

a CONFIDENT man doesnt worry about her going out clubbing with her girls. if he does, he is either with the wrong girl or needs to look in the mirror.

it looks insecure, and definitely not positive.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
lol i knew that i was setting myself for this response.

your missing the point however. what that is saying is questioning your women about WHO, WHERE, WHY, ETC. when she is going out is a definate set up for a miserable failure.

at this point, the relationship as somewhere ALREADY taken a bad turn if you find yourself in this position.

a CONFIDENT man doesnt worry about her going out clubbing with her girls. if he does, he is either with the wrong girl or needs to look in the mirror.

it looks insecure, and definitely not positive.
If she needs to go clubbing, WITHOUT the boyfriend, she is on the ****hunt.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
vagrant said:
Clubbing is something people do to engage in shallow superficial flirtations with the opposite sex that can lead to flings and one night stands and f'budies.
A serious fullfilling LTR should negate the need adn desire to go clubbing but "friends" often try to get people who are in LTRs to keep clubbing.

Look at it this way - She will meet many dudes while clubbing many of whom she will be physically attracted to.. If she drinks or does drugs then while high there is a very good chance that she will act of those attraction and f many guys!!!!

You can t stop your woman from socializing and attempts to do so will cause her to stray...

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

NOthing! it is silly to expect monogamy from young attractive women, so you should not focuss on that but instead try and get all the use out of her that you can and dont become emotionally invested. Keep 2 or 3 girls on the side for leverage and alternatives. Thats the only way to play it with this girls in 2008... and the messed up part is the less you care the more they want you.