Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can being to attractive ruin your chance with girls.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying that im extremly attractive or whatever, but is it possible being to attractive and handsome work against you in the dating world?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being attractive absolutely kills your chances with women. Based on theory, being too attractive should make it so fat women will hate you, and attractive women will be too scared of your looks. Also based on theory, it is way more beneficial to work on superficial game to promote fake value rather than spend time working out in a gym. After all, being in good shape and working towards those goals only shows women that you are insecure and need to work hard to impress others. This is a horrible thing to by typecast for, and its much preferable to stay average looking and work on your game. While its true that most good looking women and paired off with good looking guys, I attribute this to erroneous circumstances or just plai luck. None of these guys have real game and most of them aren't really as good as me on other levels.

In short, the one example I read about on the internet about a ugly guy getting a really hot chick acts as the golden standard for looks regarding women and proves that being good looking is totally counter productive in the dating circle.

Being good looking and in shape have other downsides too, mainly in terms of contracting sicknesses or injuries. Ever hear of athletes foot or pulled groins? I'd rather work on magic tricks than have a six pack or be good at sports.

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Being attractive absolutely kills your chances with women. Based on theory, being too attractive should make it so fat women will hate you, and attractive women will be too scared of your looks. Also based on theory, it is way more beneficial to work on superficial game to promote fake value rather than spend time working out in a gym. After all, being in good shape and working towards those goals only shows women that you are insecure and need to work hard to impress others. This is a horrible thing to by typecast for, and its much preferable to stay average looking and work on your game. While its true that most good looking women and paired off with good looking guys, I attribute this to erroneous circumstances or just plai luck. None of these guys have real game and most of them aren't really as good as me on other levels.

In short, the one example I read about on the internet about a ugly guy getting a really hot chick acts as the golden standard for looks regarding women and proves that being good looking is totally counter productive in the dating circle.

Being good looking and in shape have other downsides too, mainly in terms of contracting sicknesses or injuries. Ever hear of athletes foot or pulled groins? I'd rather work on magic tricks than have a six pack or be good at sports.

Loving the irony... hahaha

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it can intimidate some women. Atleast you wont be hit on by UGs.
If anything, its an advantage. Don't look for reasons for your "failure" thus far. Just accept it and move on.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

So your saying if a guy is extremely atractive he is f#@ked in the dating world?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
So your saying if a guy is extremely atractive he is f#@ked in the dating world?
No. And you know damn well that's not true.

A rare few women might be intimidated by your good looks. But if you have the slightest bit of game, you'll be so drowned in pus*y that you won't even notice those few "too intimidated" girls.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:

Damm boy, you overdosing on the stupid pills lately?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely attractive looks are like having a high performance sportscar like an Enzo Ferrari. They may look good and draw attention, but if you don't know how to control it at 200+ mph, you will end up going out of control and crashing.

The super attractive make the mistake of relying on their looks to attract. They don't approach as much or really develop a personality to go along with the looks.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD.

Of COURSE it doesn't.

Really hot sexy women have a massive disadvantage with men, right?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

Funny shiit dude!!!! Very well written!!! :D

I'm an attractive guy. If you wanna see pics check out some of my other posts, or my competition log on the HnF forum.

Being attractive definitely helps with initially getting female attention. However, if you're not sexual and don't know how to escalate, flirt, and build sexual tension, and close the deal, then you'll be left with blue balls. I'm a pretty horny, sexual dude, so this generally wasn't an issue for me.

However, the biggest problem that I had was simply being lazy with approaching. I'd almost always approach women that I knew were interested in me, or simply wait for women to make the first move. When you're attractive you'll have a lot of girls that wanna get railed by you, so there was generally a wide range to choose from. Going for girls that you knew already wanted your cack was highly efficient. I was in school fulltime and "working" when I was single, so efficiency was important.

I worked on myself rather than my game. Currently I have 2 university degrees and a low 6-figure income and a top 10% body. However, my game has never been very strong. I think this is a potential disadvantage of being attractive: you get lazy learning game, because quite frankly you don't need to. I'm always amazed when I see an unattractive guy with a hot girl... I'm like "ya, that dude must have a giant dong!", or something to that effect. The choice to not get better game was a conscious decision, and obviously you're gonna have good lookin dudes out there with killer game that pull mad snatch.

Overall, I really don't think being attractive can ruin your chances with women, provided of course that you're a well-rounded man who has his proverbial shiit together. You also gotta be an animal in the sack, gotta know how to build sexual tension... oh ya, and have game too.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considered an attractive guy, plus I'm in good shape and tall. One thing I find does go against me is that I am often prejudged as a player or as being full of myself, and women will sometimes treat me very coldly until they get to know more about me. I actually find a touch of modesty goes a long way when I'm gaming chicks.

I also find that insecure girls are more difficult to game. I've had a lot of girls tell me they want to lose weight before our date or before sleeping with me, and just generally don't feel good enough.

I also find I'm very often used by girls looking to cheat on their boyfriends, as a rebound or as a trophy boyfriend. I used to get quite hurt by it, but nowadays I figure if I'm getting laid it's find with me. :)

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'm considered an attractive guy, plus I'm in good shape and tall. One thing I find does go against me is that I am often prejudged as a player or as being full of myself, and women will sometimes treat me very coldly until they get to know more about me.
This sounds just like me, minus the tall part.

Some girl told me a few weeks ago that I'm ****y, arrogant, and a player just because I walk with my head held high :crackup:

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it hurts...just ask Brad Pitt. He's really struggling to find women right now.

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
Yeah it hurts...just ask Brad Pitt. He's really struggling to find women right now.
I loathe the Brad Pitt analogies on this site. The man has money, and social proof... If you were a UG2 yet a celebrity, women would still throw themselves at you.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you know how to handle it, it will work WITH you!

If you keep doing **** like you've alredy done, girls will be too shy to approach you and it will work against you.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your good looking your most likely going to get girls...It helps being a celebrity but I'm pretty sure he would be doing just fine without his fame.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
What he said.. Really sucks to be an attractive guy in the field right now. Women hate that ****. Makes them feel all insecure. All those poor handsome guys out there losing girls to pimps rocking the love handles and ****.. Can't beat those guys, man... :crackup:
Imagine you were Brad Pitt? Such a sad life.. :crackup:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the goal of this thread was to get all the really attractive guys to be insecure, splash acid on their face to make themselves uglier, and thus make the average-looking guys more attractive by default.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Funny shiit dude!!!! Very well written!!! :D

I'm an attractive guy. If you wanna see pics check out some of my other posts, or my competition log on the HnF forum.

Being attractive definitely helps with initially getting female attention. However, if you're not sexual and don't know how to escalate, flirt, and build sexual tension, and close the deal, then you'll be left with blue balls.

This here is the truth. It's all about being sexual. I put pics up on hotornot in the past and always scored 8+. All of the baddest chicks I've banged typically start with me being a lil liquored and alot of horny. Most guys ARE NOT sexual with hot chicks AND THEN try to make a move. Sexually witty banter that she reciprocates is the key. Builds sexual tension and you'll be lucky if she doesn't stick her tongue down your throat first

However, the biggest problem that I had was simply being lazy with approaching. I'd almost always approach women that I knew were interested in me, or simply wait for women to make the first move. When you're attractive you'll have a lot of girls that wanna get railed by you, so there was generally a wide range to choose from. Going for girls that you knew already wanted your cack was highly efficient. I was in school fulltime and "working" when I was single, so efficiency was important.

Truth. Laziness for some, shyness/approach anxiety for others. Fact is, not approaching at all you'll probably still get 1-3 new pieces of tail annually. With approaching, 1 - 3 new pieces monthly.

I worked on myself rather than my game. Currently I have 2 university degrees and a low 6-figure income and a top 10% body. However, my game has never been very strong. I think this is a potential disadvantage of being attractive: you get lazy learning game, because quite frankly you don't need to. I'm always amazed when I see an unattractive guy with a hot girl... I'm like "ya, that dude must have a giant dong!", or something to that effect. The choice to not get better game was a conscious decision, and obviously you're gonna have good lookin dudes out there with killer game that pull mad snatch.

Overall, I really don't think being attractive can ruin your chances with women, provided of course that you're a well-rounded man who has his proverbial shiit together. You also gotta be an animal in the sack, gotta know how to build sexual tension... oh ya, and have game too.
Basically, learn how to handle women. Eventually, a hot girl will wanna make you her trophy the same way you wanna make her your trophy. Even if you don't approach, if you know how to get her and handle her once your foot is in the door, you'll be good.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Juan said:
Basically, learn how to handle women. Eventually, a hot girl will wanna make you her trophy the same way you wanna make her your trophy. Even if you don't approach, if you know how to get her and handle her once your foot is in the door, you'll be good.
Been there done that man... I'm engaged to a semi-pro model and figure competitor. I'm outta the game, and can focus on other aspects of my life like my career and build. I have no interest in learning how to "handle women" as I'm already in a great relationship.

I an ex male entertainer, and I've had weekends where I've pulled 3 girls in 2 nights. I've done stagettes where I've had 3 girls lick whip cream off me simultaneously, and I got paid for it... There was one summer that I'm actually pretty thankful I was hooked up because I would have probably caught an STI. I had issues with being a bit of hedonist and also with impulse control. Drugs, unprotected sex and promiscuousness are fun, but will phuck you up in the end.

I think hot or not is a total crock of shiit... I usually rate around a 9.5 on that site. I definitely don't think I'm a 9.5, maybe a 8-ish when I'm lean and in peak shape. Here's some older shots of me:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m91/Treydesmon/

and on hotornot:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OURMHRA&key=JVQ

I'm not that lean now as I'm bulking for an upcoming bodybuilding comp. I am however, around 25 lbs heavier and still maintain around 12% bodyfat (caliper tested).