Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can anyone relate to this.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Through my several years of moving from an AFC to a DJ, I have many experiences in what I will call the dying of the AFC in me.

The reaction I had yesterday to an event that killed a little more of my AFC was so different than what I used to go through.

In the early stages I would do something AFC and feel bad about what I did and then get upset that it didn't work. Journal about it, feel emotional about it, talk to others about it and spend days or weeks trying to get over the fact that some part of me had died.

Last night I again pulled an AFC move, it was subtle, some people even would have said it wasn't AFC at all, but deep inside me I knew what side of the fence the actions came from.

Here is the great thing. There was no wailing and gnashing of teeth on my part. I simply observed what I had done, made a note not to do that anymore and moved on.

So can anyone else relate to experiencing this kind of growth? Have you had those moments where the things you do, even the things you consider a mistake, just roll right off you like water off a ducks back?

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
So how did this all turn out?
I posted this over a month and a half ago. I can't even remember what it was about.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you because ive experienced the same thing.

What that means is that you are becoming more and more of a man, and de-pvssyfying urself on a deep, subconscious level.

We used to get mad seconds, minutes, or hours after some minor AFC incident - mad at ourselves, because AFC was still a part of who we were.

Now that if anything trivial like that happens you just observe and take note of it, because that's what you become: the observer. you do not BE the afc anymore, insted you OBSERVE it/him because it is now a separate entity from YOU - the real man, the natural that you were meant to be all along.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you because ive experienced the same thing.

What that means is that you are becoming more and more of a man, and de-pvssyfying urself on a deep, subconscious level.

We used to get mad seconds, minutes, or hours after some minor AFC incident - mad at ourselves, because AFC was still a part of who we were.

Now that if anything trivial like that happens you just observe and take note of it, because that's what you become: the observer. you do not BE the afc anymore, insted you OBSERVE it/him because it is now a separate entity from YOU - the real man, the natural that you were meant to be all along.