Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can anyone in mma stop fedor?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fedor vs lesnar....i am just waiting for that day (fan of both but would love to see lesnar get his huge a$$ knocked out)

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just channel-surfed on the tv and saw WWE with John Cena on it.

Now that Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley have made the switch to mixed martial arts, it would be exciting to see more pro wrestlers turn mixed martial artists.

Cena is not that old yet, and has a decent, lean body for MMA. I would love to see that happen.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not unless Chuck Norris enters MMA. rofl

Seriously though. Fedor has surpassed the title of beast -- He one of the only professional fighters that I regard as a creature. Real talk, Liddell, Rampage, even Lesnar -- All of those guys are established beasts, but Fedor would put a hurting on any of them all day every day.

I was just watching Fedor vs. Hong Man Choi. Fedor embarrassed that gorilla. Twice, Choi was in the top position, and twice Fedor turned it into an uber-arm bar. The second time, dude couldn't hack it.

Nobody in MMA today is ****ing with Fedor.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if Orlovski got a rematch it'd be a very close fight. He looked great in the beginning until he got caught on the chin. If he can keep his face out of Fedor's reach and not get too aggressive i really think he'd have a shot. Too bad he said he was retiring and going into boxing if he loses to Fedor.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good documentary, thanks for sharing. I admit I was oblivious of fedor until I ran into this thread, since I only watch UFC. I think much less of UFC now that I know the best fighter in the world has no affiliation with it.