Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can Any Of You Tell Me What A JERK Is In Your Opinion

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I visit this site I see the term JERK used on almost every thread, no one ever says what they mean by it.
Is a JERK one of those tough bad ass guys with tats whose a member of a bikie gang, does one have to be a great fighter, I'd like to know what you think a JERK is.
Here in Australia the term JERK is used for someone who is an Idiot and does Foolish things, it seems to have a different meaning in the USA.

Reaction score
A "Jerk" is a term for someone who is successful with the ladies and can afford to treat women anyway he wants to because there will always be some more attractive hot babes waiting to fvck him and he gets away with treating women like sh1t. He leaves women wanting them once he drops them like a hot potatoe and continues fvcking more babes that AFC's/nice-guys often have oneitis for and idolise in crushes.

"Jerk's" probably will have lots of masculine traits or are just able to appeal to women as a result, often will not settle for one woman. The polar opposite of a "jerk" is a nice guy, or the guy that always ends up getting not much further than the woman's friend while the jerk gets the pvssy.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ironic that it comes from the term 'jerk-off' meaning masturbator, when it's generally aimed at a man who doesn't have to by one who does.

Solarium

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder which one started first, being a jerk to attract women, or by having attracted those women makes one a jerk.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL a jerk is a jerk.

Treats people like **** and has a self-absorbed, callous attitude toward the well-being of everyone around.

Pssst....it's possible to be "alpha" and "DJ" and all that stuff you want and still be a compassionate human being and treat others fairly and with dignity.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Koala king let's go over this.

Koala King: "What is a JERK? Is a JERK one of those tough bad ass guys with tats whose a member of a bikie gang?"

DJF or John: No Koala King, that is a bad azz biker that unless you are a true badazz, I would stay away from.

Koala King: "Does one have to be a great fighter?"

DJF or John: No Koala, King, a great fighter is a great fighter, again, someone I wouldn't mess with unless you yourself is a great fighter.

Koala King: I'd like to know what you think a JERK is?

DJF or John: A Jerk is a person that is overly rude, overly aggressive, too self-centered, and desires to put others down not for their own benefit, but to please his own selfish inner desires to feel more POWERFUL. Koala King, women aren't attracted to Jerks.....

Women are attracted to Sexual Men. Don't get me wrong, a Jerk can be sexual too in combintation with all the other negative qualities, that's why a Jerk gets laid. But a Nice Guy can be Sexual Too, in combination with all the other qualities that he has.

We as men must STOP thinking that women are only attracted to: "Bad Boys" "Jerks" "Thugs" "Street Fighters."

A thug is a person that is familar with the street life, uses violence with no regard for human life to obtain what he or she for that matter, desires.

A street fighter is a person that is familiar with the streets, and can kick your azz or injury you badly using the streets as a weapon. And understand, they can use the street code, street objects, etc., basically the "street" as a whole become their weapon against you.

Denzel Washington in Training Day said, "Only a wolf can take out a wolf." Only a Thug can take out a Thug. Only a Street Fighter can take out a Street Fighter. Unless you are one of those, dont' try to take out one of those guys to "impress" somebody, because the only person you will impress is your doctor, who now will obtain a huge payday by working on putting your face and body back together.

Women are attracted to SEXUAL MEN. It doesn't matter what TYPE of man the guy is....as long as he's SEXUAL.

- You never see ONE TYPE OF GUY, getting laid, you see ALL TYPES. You see fat guys, you see gay guys, you see nice guys, you see jerks, you see bad azzes, you see romantic guys, you see rappers, you see athletes, you see ballot dancers (yes I said that lol), you see Salesmen, you see Drug Dealers....

Guys it does not matter what TYPE OF GUY YOU ARE. All that matters is if you have a Sense of Sexuality with your Personality....and you will be fine with women. Quite honestly, it's nothing more to it than other. Everything else is just useless insecurities.

- DJF

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women a jerk is a guy that only wants sex.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
For women a jerk is a guy that only wants sex.
If that is the case then just about every guy whose living on the Earth these days must be a JERK, guys don't commit anymore, they just want to fvck a pretty girl and move on, AFC'ism is almost a thing of the past. :yes: