Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a loner get a girl?

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
flash back : dylan 90210 loner got all the girls.
Heh heh heh. I used to think I was too well-balanced and stable to be attractive to women. :D

To the original poster: I had a similar conversation with an artist friend of mine. I didn't like what he was producing, and he protested. But then I said, "Hey, you do whatever you want. If others like it, you will become rich and successful. However, if nobody goes for it, don't come crying to me that you've sunk into obscurity."

Which is to say, be a loner if that makes you happy. However, just remember that most people in the world are social and are happy to spend time around others. You'll be limiting your options if you don't learn to be more flexible. If you're going to be a loner, be one by choice, not because you don't have any social skills.

It's like a smoker saying, "I'm never gonna quit, so any girlfriend of mine needs to be OK with that." Yeah, sure, fine. Just don't complain later that you're lonely because most single women are averse to smokers.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Cage said:
My original point was that SHE may not see it in a good way. I know several women who have all x'd guys off because he didn't like to go out or had that many friends. He may get the girl, but again, from MY experience, not having friends isn't seen in a positive light.

Understand?

Ok, right there, what Cage said. Not to highjack, but I think this might be the issue. I feel like I'm in the same boat. It's like, I don't have a clue about dance clubs, or having couples dinner dates and all that.

I think the loner thing can put a very serious damper on things. It's best to improve that area (easier said than done, I know)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Sean Connery in James Bond. He was a loner

crackers444

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to this thread very much! I am a loner and don't really have many friends, that I hang out with much. This is a problem for me because, it's difficult to find a girl being a loner(other than internet). I don't go to bars or clubs.