Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a fella be too funny?

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was blessed with the uncanny gift to make anyone laugh any given moment at will. and you see ive been told that its good to make the ladys laugh and so i do. especially with my significant other. but you see it seems to me that making her laugh all the time isnt getting me too far. i think my lady thinks im not all that sincere and that some times she wishes i would just set there and tell her sweet nothings. and i do this on ocasion. sometimes i wonder if i should scrap the whole funny buisness total. and just play the calm cool and collected in order to please my girl. what are your thoughts boys and girls?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to the opposite extreme wouldn't do you any good. Besides, you got her by being funny, so it must work for you. Then there's the larger issue that you should do whatever feels comfortable to you, and not change any aspects of your personality to please one person.

If you're one way all the time, it's always a good thing to change it up at occasional and random times, but that's as far as you should go. No you can't be too funny.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread wins the stupid thread of the day award..what makes you think you were "too funny"?

remember her laughing in bed..doesnt mean you are funny.

Schmuck.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are your thoughts boys and girls?
If I give you a balloon will you turn it into a little doggy?

No for real, take off the big nose and the over-sized shoes...you don't have to wear rainbow overalls every single day.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously..I cant even picture Jay leno, Jim Carey or Seinfeld considering themselves "too funny"

I mean Ive had chicks tell me "you are too funny!" I didnt take it literally tho.

at least you could post an example of how you are ohh soo funny in your posts?

the only thing Im laughing at is you right now

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch.
You're not funny in the post, how are you funny with the girl?
---
Well, you're not a DJ. You're constantly making her laugh and not knowing when to stop. To make it short, you don't know when to make her laugh.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I read your post it does get more funny.

Is trav_trav your circus name? Like jo_jo the peanut monkey.

I could see it now, at the country fair: Our new attraction is trav_trav the too funny midget who has been blessed from the highest heavens with the magical power to make you laugh at will. That'll be two fitty.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh Trav_Trav backwards is Vart_Vart

Like Fart_Vart

This guy is like one of those bozo's who laughs at his own jokes and won't stop torturing someone until they break a grin

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
starman snickering at my name. starman! that name reeks of taking it in the anal cavity.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TravTRav went to the dentist..and the doc told him he had 30 anal cavities and gave him a rotating toilet brush and some colongate

Last edited:

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
starmam your last comment made absolutly no sense. are you incoherent. you sound as if your inebriated. sober up some. and the we talk.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trav-Transvestite, perhaps if you wiped the manchowder out of your downs syndromesque eyes and read closer..you will see my post makes perfect sense.

Ok I challenge your "blessed uncanny gift to make anyone laugh anytime"

say something funny?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know dude.

i was blessed with the uncanny gift to make anyone laugh any given moment at will.
Not sure he can top that one.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f and I were sitting on her porch, we see her pup walk by, my cellphone in mouth. Naturally I say, 'Baby, I dunno who your dog is trying to call, but it better be local.' ;)

I dunno fellas... brains, money, good looks, I'm funny, AND well hung.... you can't get a more complete package than right here, I am so convinced of that. :)

..and being funny all the time can get old. You are not someone's personal clown, and it's not your job to amuse 24/7.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool that folks from around town can come together shutting down disco clowns.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are full-time comedians often come across as insecure, as if the jokes are meant to be a shield. You don't have to be stiff but try joking less and see what happens.