Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

calluses on the hand

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious what experiences you guys have?

like bro, I work out with bars and stuff, and I got these mad calluses. my hands are surprisingly soft on the non callused areas, but the calluses are like BAM calluses, nice and rough.

sure that **** doesnt feel good running across a fresh shaved inner thigh. tried rubbing my own arm in an auto-erotic moment. doesnt really bother me but

some of these girls recently have been like whats with your calluses? my response is like ***** I work out thats whats up with these calluses.

what have been your experiences with ladies and calluses? they think its masculine? or they are all like bro shave your calluses in the shower, theyre lame.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a ped egg to shave em down or something. I bought a callus shaver, but I don't even use it that much since mine aren't that bad.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
Get a ped egg to shave em down or something. I bought a callus shaver, but I don't even use it that much since mine aren't that bad.
i use a spyderco or an emerson.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of subterfuge that the feminazis are breaking us down by: little hints and tips that your just not good enough because you are who you are.......... tell this woman to sod off......... or dump if she disrespects any further.

YoungQuas

Reaction score
haha feminazis! I agree. Who cares, it's up to you if you want to keep them or not

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungQuas said:
haha feminazis! I agree. Who cares, it's up to you if you want to keep them or not
But then you could say that about everything else on this site. Why work out, learn to be social, dress up well, get a hobby, or get money?

-You can be skinny/fat, no real need to be strong with luxury technology.
-Why be social when you can surf the web day in, day out for entertainment.
-The way you dress? Who cares, wear whatever you want. F**k Feminazis.
-Hobby? Why use effort when you can get instant dopamine surges from video games?
-Money? Grab welfare and sleep in a cardboard box.

If you agree with me that calluses are not good on you, then you should get rid of them. But you can do whatever the f**k you want. Just don't refuse to improve yourself using the excuse that "feminazis" want you to do so.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
i use a spyderco or an emerson.
hopefully flat grinde

dont worry about calluses. even if she dislikes them, its not enough for her to look for other guys to satisfy her, especially since you even lift.

the worst ones on my hands are on the side of my thumbs from gripping barbell during deadlift.

that being said, yes, if you actually lift properly without gloves, girls will notice your hands are rough.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah deadlifts.

and I'm leaving these bad boys. not because Im lazy, but because it reminds me I am a viking and not leonardo dicaprio

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How times have changed!

It used to be that all men had callouses on their hands and suntans on their faces. But not because they hung out in the gym and went to tanning salons. Men used to have blue-collar jobs where they worked hard and stayed busy 5-6 days a week. Callouses on the hands meant plenty of money in the wallet, too.

If you're a faked-up man, you have nothing to complain about when you get flaked on by faked-up women.