Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling up Phone Numberes: Best Time This weekend

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I accidently forgot to call up my numbers this Monday-thursday for a weeekend date.

Do you think that if I called on saturday ( afternoon or around noon ) that it would be the best time to call

I was planning on setting up a date on sunday night..
please advise guys

should I wait until Sunday... or Monday..

Please give me your opinions/expeience on the best chances to get ahold of a girl w/o having to seem desperate and call up multiple times.

THanks

Reaction score
Wait till Monday and set date for wesnday or thrusday

NewGuy72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call on sun or Monday for a date in the middle of the week. That's what i do, a girl needs to earn the right to go out with me on a fri-sun.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
best days are usually tuesday or wednesday - shows u are super busy on the weekend and then not overlly desperate on the monday.

personally i would wait, and send a funny text in the middle of that time to keep her thinking about you.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but its already been a week since i got the number, do you think that
finding a good time is not worth it because i might end up losing this chick
if i prolong any longer?

Salamence

Banned
Reaction score
bro you need to listen

all this when to call shiit is BS. don't listen to that shiit

first, how we gonna know your chicks' schedule to the point that we can tell you the best time to contact them? what we look like, they managers? lol

Call when ever the hell you feel like it. honestly a chick won't give fvck. If she dig you she'll be happy you called.

don't be obsessin over dumb rules

Salamence

Banned
Reaction score
NewGuy72 said:
Call on sun or Monday for a date in the middle of the week. That's what i do, a girl needs to earn the right to go out with me on a fri-sun.

ain't we mister High nick wit the golden d1ck?

I'm curious. what you mean by earn the right?

NewGuy72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Salamence said:
ain't we mister High nick wit the golden d1ck?

I'm curious. what you mean by earn the right?
by "earn the right" I mean that they need to prove that they are worth it (ie, I like them for more than their *****) and that they won't flake. On the weekends I usually have lots of things I could be doing (it's really the only time I hang with friends) and I don't want to waste it on a girl that potentially will flake. I only go out with new girls during the week, with the weekend saved for girls that have already proven their interest or to chill with my friends.

At least for me half of the girls I plan day2's with end up flaking.