Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out tha true players.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys know who you are, I know alot of you guys like to call yourselves players, but are you really? I mean how much effort do you really put in to getting good if your not quite there yet?

Why aren't we asking the tough questions here, like what's holding me back? or I'm not satisfied with my results how can I step things up a notch in a good way?

I find it odd how one person can make a post that could only come from the mouth of someone that knew the theory but lacking experience, and the very next post be the most brilliant guy around. I'm saying this, because just like you can spot a natural in person compared to ... well... everyone else, about the same as you can tell from the tone of what someone's says whether or not they truly 'get it'... ya maybe the guy pulls a girl's number here and there and thinls he's a pro.

Maybe it's just me... but really, what's the point of beefing up your persona in an online forum?? To me it seems pretty retarted... like I said, maybe it's me.

I'm sure some of you are gonna say : "Oh ya, but you probly beef up your shyt too." I laugh at that, because I often talk about the rediculous amount of effort that I put out in the name of getting things handled... and handled well, because I also was friends with guys that could pull any girl, and yes I was jealous of that too... Now, I don't care about that, I'm still not quite at the level I want, but gradually I'm getting there.

Just as much as this post is calling out the liars that frequent this site, I also want this to be a props to those that do go the shyt handled... I mean wow, some of the shyt that I've been seeing lately... just goes to show what's possible and what some of you guys pull off with ease. Much respect for the game, especially the good players of the game.

Cheers.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
I find it odd how one person can make a post that could only come from the mouth of someone that knew the theory but lacking experience, and the very next post be the most brilliant guy around. I'm saying this, because just like you can spot a natural in person compared to ... well... everyone else, about the same as you can tell from the tone of what someone's says whether or not they truly 'get it'... ya maybe the guy pulls a girl's number here and there and thinls he's a pro.

Nice post.

But can people really tell? I have never lied here (although I do change details to not be super obvious who I am, what I do, the orgs I work with or the chicks I sleep with) but I have had plenty of people tell me I'm lying...

Its funny, people seem to think that as I joined only a few months ago that it is impossible that I could know anything about women as if the only place to learn about girls is online and that real world experience counts for little.

It is interesting that when I wrote a 100% honest field report (with only a few circumstantual points changed) I got called a KJ.

Since then I have deliberately not mentioned some of the more outlandish **** I have experienced.

The guy who I know who is best with girls, if he wrote how he gets em he would have everty bloke on this site calling him an AFC.

Anyway, I couldn't really give a **** if people think what I write is true or not. Really I'm just here because sometimes my work gets quiet but I have to stay by the PC incase something comes up.

But your point is a good one. What is the point of talking yourself up online?

JJ

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't any dude alive or who has ever lived who can fvck every hot babe whom he desires.
If I expected every single woman that I am attracted to would let me fvck her, I would give up cold approaching hot babes because it doesn't happen.
Think about this for one moment dude, millions of dudes throughout the world would love to fvck, Nicole Kidman, Elle McPherson, Linda Evangelista, Heather Locklear, Reece Witherspoon, Keira Knightly, the list goes on, I personally are not attracted to any of these so called HB10's in the slightest, they could get down on their hands and knees naked and beg me to fvck them and I never would do it because I am not sexually attracted to any of them, this is the same with the hot babes, just because 90% of the hottest babes desire a particular dude to fvck them doesn't mean that the other 10% are into him at all, not even, Robbie Williams, could fvck every single HB10 who is living.
To me the psychology of the hot babes mind and her physiological make up are far more important than the game that I use when I am out sarging.
I am more interested in the hot babes body language than I am in my own personal approach.
When I cold approach any hot babe I simply greet her with a handshake then converse with her like I would an old 80 year old man, I throw in the odd compliment, then allow her to reveal her attraction towards me, which always happens within a few short minutes.
If a hot babe isn't into me that is fine, I myself am not into every woman, I never try to force the issue upon a girl who isn't into it.
As far as I'm concerned it is a numbers game, the more hot babes that I cold approach, the greater my chances are that I will find one who wants me to give it to her.
I don't care too much about phone numbers, as getting them doesn't always mean that the girl is into you, I just set up a date on the spot if she is.
Seducing woman isn't a difficult thing once you have the confidence to cold approach them and have learned the tell tale signs that they all reveal if they are attracted to you.
The biggest mistake that most dudes make is worrying about if the hot babe is in to them right at the beginning, I don't even think about this until the girl reveals her attraction to me and she always will if she is.
The other mistake that dudes make is that they don't esculate their use of kino and sexual talk quickly enough after the hot babe has began to flirt with them.
This is all I can say about this subject, sarge on dudes.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have missed the point slightly on this one...Pigadlem

When they say you should be able to attract ANY women, that in no way means that you can feasably attract ALL women.

I'm talking about those guys that are naturals, and how they play the game. Now, even they don't get every girl... but more the kind of guy that can open a girl from across the room, approach a group of women and get them all laughing, get a hug from another hottie all before talking to the girl that he opened at first.

And hey, I could care less if you are a stone faced liar about everything you say on this site... I know you guys are out there, but only you know how pathetic you really are... that's all.

Reaction score
To be a "Player" is to be a pimp!!! No players here -- you cannot get emotional over hors and be a player!!! Player_Supreme was a Player - I don't know if he is now - it gets tougher as you get older!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya player supreme was straight up pimp... he had alot of great input on this site... and really, should have banned the ones that egged him on rather than lose a great contributor like that.

Player supremem moderates on another board... he asked that it be invites only, so I won't post a link.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna front, but I'm a player. I have trouble in regular realationships but i can string a ton of girls along for a great deal of time. I've gotten girls to give me sex for a few mins of converslation. Hell I've got a girl calling me now and the only reason i'm intersted is because she has a private set on her phone so I can't text or call her back (limiting). On one hand I'm glad i'm a player because I understand the game that most girls try to run and can head them off or beat them at their game. Conversely, girls who are genuinly intersted in relationships and have only had one or two boy friends and are interested in relationships, i can't get across too because i'm not to apt spending long amounts of time with girls past date 2 or 3. It's a handicap but like i've said before, players don't really worry about long term relationships.

Being a player is more then a mentality, it's a lifestyle. You want to game girls not because you're in it for you, but because you want to see how well you match up against the competition (other guys) and how you can progress beyond your success (not getting attached to girls). Let's not sugar coat it, it's a lonley road and isn't rewarding for the co-dependant. For the few who can be honest with themslelves and really don't aren't looking for girlfriends, mastering a players life is fun and exciting. For the rest of you who pretend to want to be players, doing such will end in heart ache and pain. Masteing your skills as a DJ and finding the girl you want forever, would be much better.

Reaction score
PRM, I think you are closest to a pimp but not one based on your most recent posts - you were getting too emotional with you hor stable!!

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Ya player supreme was straight up pimp... he had alot of great input on this site... and really, should have banned the ones that egged him on rather than lose a great contributor like that.

Player supremem moderates on another board... he asked that it be invites only, so I won't post a link.
How would you know if Player Supreme was a straight up pimp or not, have you ever met him in person, some guys just try to be big on these sites, to me this is just a bit of fun, I don't take it seriously but if I did I could research what other PUA's were writting and edit it so that everyone thought I was a pimp, many guys are doing this on this site, then they laugh at you for praising them when they are really a loser in real life.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
You seem to have missed the point slightly on this one...Pigadlem

When they say you should be able to attract ANY women, that in no way means that you can feasably attract ALL women.

I'm talking about those guys that are naturals, and how they play the game. Now, even they don't get every girl... but more the kind of guy that can open a girl from across the room, approach a group of women and get them all laughing, get a hug from another hottie all before talking to the girl that he opened at first.

And hey, I could care less if you are a stone faced liar about everything you say on this site... I know you guys are out there, but only you know how pathetic you really are... that's all.
:mad: You don't even fvcking know me dude, don't assume negative things about others unless you know who they fvcking are, you could well be the loser wuss wimp yourself for all I fvcking know.:mad:

Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
How would you know if Player Supreme was a straight up pimp or not, have you ever met him in person, some guys just try to be big on these sites, to me this is just a bit of fun, I don't take it seriously but if I did I could research what other PUA's were writting and edit it so that everyone thought I was a pimp, many guys are doing this on this site, then they laugh at you for praising them when they are really a loser in real life.
None of these men are real Don Juans they are egotists who type fantasy stories about their success with gorgeous girls on various internet sites.
Men who have player and pimp in their names cannot be trusted with the information that they post on here.
We are all fake Don Juans and all social rejects real players do not post on these types of sites they are out in the feild pulling the babes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
PRM, I think you are closest to a pimp but not one based on your most recent posts - you were getting too emotional with you hor stable!!
Whoa whoa whoa. Back up, there. Nobody said i was a pimp. I just enjoy the hunt as a PUA. I do care for girls but not the way you're thinking I do. I like to keep my numbers high and after i put in the work, I feel tremendous amounts of loss if I lose one. This is not because I care all that much for the girl, but i feel that my hard efforts were all for not if such things happen. That's where my emotions come in. It's mostly self centered which is the mentality most PUA's have. Women are like voltron. The more you can connect with, the better it gets.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Oh no, you're right... There's a chance that he's all fake in reality... but I'm not just basing my opinion on the text that he wrote...

But really, the only real difference between someone rehashing good advice and someone that had to learn that advice first hand, is that the good advice will come from a bad frame of mind.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a real PUA you would be in the feild pulling the babes not posting on internet sites.
You are all keyboard jockeys in real terms even though many of you claim to fvck multiple gorgeous girls.
You all argue amongst yourselves about who the real players are though no real players would be visiting these sites.
It is the blind leading the blind you are all social rejects who cannot attract any gorgeous girls so you make up your own fantasy stories about it.
You need to get these fantasies out of your minds get away from your computers and get into the real feild.
No man who fvcks gorgeous girls in real life would be giving advice about this on an internet site.
All of these seduction gurus are scamming your money they teach psychology in reality all of which has been written by other experts in the feild over the centuries.
Most of the advice they give will work only if the right man is applying it to his interactions with the females.
Attracting the most attractive woman is about how you sell yourself it has nothing to do with a strategy or a technique.
If you present as a confident successful man most gorgeous girls will desire you if you present as a dawk no attractive lady will want anything to do with you in a sexual way no matter how great your game may be it won't work.
It isn't as complicated as you all think it is to seduce lots of gorgeous girls nor are you anything special if you can and are doing this.
Changing from the type of man who presents as a dawk to the type who presents as a confident DJ is a long process it does not happen overnight.
I beleive that change is possible though you cannot come accross as a social reject one day and the confident socialite the next it takes a long time.
Everyone who claims to be fvcking the cutest babes on these sites are egotists if they have either player or pimp in their name you can be certain that they are dreamers who are not in the feild.
Why these men want to deceive those even weaker than them in order to build up their own egos.
These types of dreamers and social rejects eventually explode in a similar way as the Virginia gunman did the other day.
You never fvck any gorgeous girls by writting about having done it on a site like this you only fvck them by meeting them in the feild.
Whilst you men are writting all of your fantasies on here other men are out in the feild fvcking the girls that you can never get yourselves.
It is too hard for you all to approach attractive woman in real life situations and very easy to write your false reports about it on these sites so that you can be praised by the other societal rejects who are posting on here.
You all perceive gorgeous girls as being unattainable to fvck one of them in real life is only a fantasy in your minds that you don't think can happen.
It can happen only if you meet the girls in the first place get off your computers you key board jockeys and talk to some real girls.
The most attractive woman spend most of their money on looking good buying clothes getting their hair styled and on cosmetics.
It is obvious that they want the men to be attracted to them you won't ever fvck any by posting on an internet site.
Dreaming about fvcking gorgeous girls is never going to make it happen you need to go into the feild to meet them before you can fvck them.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
:mad: You don't even fvcking know me dude, don't assume negative things about others unless you know who they fvcking are, you could well be the loser wuss wimp yourself for all I fvcking know.:mad:
Hey dude, did you get some sand in your vagina or something, because I wasn't even talking about you... all I told you was that you seemed to have missed the original point of the thread, and all of a sudden you are so worked up that if this was in person you'd probly be swinging...

Why so defensive?

PRM - Good to hear your input.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a revelation: none of you are pimps. A pimp is a guy who hooks up prostitutes with clients then takes a cut of the money...what is the obsession with the word pimp in your country??

Like when I visited Cali I pulled/made out with this girl in this club, and the American guy I was with was like, "Whoa, you're a pimp", and I was like...."nah mate, I'm really not."

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy Back:

I think what you just wrote is called "projection."

I honestly believe there are some guys here who are real good with girls.

You can't have sex constantly and there is something seriously wrong with you if all you do is go out trying to seduce women.

Thus there is room in your life for other hobbies and some true players probably enjoy talking about it on line.

It is fun to talk and write about this stuff. It is definately more fun to write responses on this board then stare out the window for two or three hours a day when my work is quiet.

Check the times of my posts. They are all Monday to Friday business hours in Sydney. When I'm stuck in the office its no biggie to have this page open and drop the odd post. I never post in my free time because I AM LIVING MY LIFE.

Really I could not give a **** if you or anyone else thinks I am KJ. I know what I have done.

I have never claimed to be a player or a pimp or a pick up artist. I have not even claimed to have sexed heaps of babes. (I'm too picky).

I have claimed to have sexed quite a few of unbelievably beautiful, intelligent and wonderful women.

Thats true. Believe it or not; I DON'T GIVE A ****! Why should I? I can close my eyes and remeber beautiful moments with women that would make most guys cream their pants if they walked past them on the street. Why should I give a **** about what some faceless person write online.

I DO consider myself a DJ. I've done **** in my life that most people would not believe. I know when I am old man I will be a hero to my grandchildren. This has nothing to do with sexing women, tghis is about being a complete human being.

I treat people well and am respected everywhere I go. I care for every aspect of my life (although at the moment my job is, obviously, not exciting me as much as it once did). I work on being a complete person.

That I think is what this site is meant to be about, not sexing women (although obviously thats a very fun part).

You don't see any posts from me losing my cool or trying to put it over someone (although I do like to **** with the mysoginists a bit). I think that is a sign of someone who does not have their **** together.

Why am I saying this?

Because I honestly believe there are some clued in dudes here giving some sage advice, because some of these confused kids might find what they need to become great men, because maybe if freaks like that dude in Virginia learned some of this stuff they wouldn't go to such extreemes

And because gender relations have really been turned on its head and I think what is happening here and other sites like it is some kind of zeitgeist where society is trying to correct itself.

So chill dude.

JJ

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I can't believe I'm even acknowledging you, but I would like to address some of your points anyway.

(My points begin with ' - ')

sexxyback said:
If you were a real PUA you would be in the feild pulling the babes not posting on internet sites.

- A 'real PUA' doesn't necessarily spend 100% of his time in the field

You are all keyboard jockeys in real terms even though many of you claim to fvck multiple gorgeous girls.
- I can't speak for others, but ya, I'm a KJ in the sense that I like to talk about picking up girls, and discussing strategies, as much as talking about FR's, and it's good to discuss these topics with a variety of people, to help me pull the good out of what I can and apply it where it's appropriate (isn't that what's mean by self-improvement?). For the reasons above, I am honest about my situation, and I have been from the beginning, I mean go back to my first posts and you will see the progression for yourself.

You all argue amongst yourselves about who the real players are though no real players would be visiting these sites.

- Very few REAL players would come to this site, except for as a joke, true. Except that there are people that actually do use this site to improve their situation with women, and continue posting once they've reached the level of not being dependant on the information to stick around to potentially help another reach the same level of success... Even tho I may likely never meet the person, I feel the pain of being horrible with women, and try to help another at least out of the rut.

It is the blind leading the blind you are all social rejects who cannot attract any gorgeous girls so you make up your own fantasy stories about it.

- True, there is alot of the blind leading the blind, but in this sea of people that aren't what they claim, there are those that do offer legitimately good advice, and tips. The point is to know the difference, and possibly field test what you read, I mean, take people's advice, but be smart. For real.

You need to get these fantasies out of your minds get away from your computers and get into the real feild.

- Maybe some people are writing fantasy, but some people do manage to pick up from the hottest of girls, believe it or not, it does happen.

No man who fvcks gorgeous girls in real life would be giving advice about this on an internet site.

- I've got tons of photos of different hotties that I've slept with, doesn't mean that I feel the need to show them on this site, because a pic doesn't really prove anything, unless it's from during sex...

All of these seduction gurus are scamming your money they teach psychology in reality all of which has been written by other experts in the feild over the centuries.

- Which Guru isn't willing to back up their product in real life??

Most of the advice they give will work only if the right man is applying it to his interactions with the females.

- Most of the guru's I've read or heard from talk about the base things that attract women, and will in the end focus more an attitude and personality traits than on the tricks and techniques.

Attracting the most attractive woman is about how you sell yourself it has nothing to do with a strategy or a technique.

- Yes, and this is a place where some people learn to 'sell themselves' in a way that will get women to 'buy'. And plus, strategies and techniques will help you pick up a girl, but it will not help you keep the girl.

If you present as a confident successful man most gorgeous girls will desire you if you present as a dawk no attractive lady will want anything to do with you in a sexual way no matter how great your game may be it won't work.

- Game spawns from confidence... if you're a donk with no confidence, you only think you have game.

It isn't as complicated as you all think it is to seduce lots of gorgeous girls nor are you anything special if you can and are doing this.
Changing from the type of man who presents as a dawk to the type who presents as a confident DJ is a long process it does not happen overnight.
I beleive that change is possible though you cannot come accross as a social reject one day and the confident socialite the next it takes a long time.

- True, the change from Donk to DJ IS A VERY LONG process. I was about a year and a half in the field before I even considered myself as having 'Average' game.

Everyone who claims to be fvcking the cutest babes on these sites are egotists if they have either player or pimp in their name you can be certain that they are dreamers who are not in the feild.

- Haha!! You almost got me on that one, except that my name also implies that I'm not at that level... nor do I aspire to be a pimp.

Why these men want to deceive those even weaker than them in order to build up their own egos.
These types of dreamers and social rejects eventually explode in a similar way as the Virginia gunman did the other day.

- These are the types that actually lie about themselves on this site, a sad but true reality of the internet.

You never fvck any gorgeous girls by writting about having done it on a site like this you only fvck them by meeting them in the feild.
Whilst you men are writting all of your fantasies on here other men are out in the feild fvcking the girls that you can never get yourselves.

Ya, and come this weekend when I can afford the Field time, I will likely meet another cute girl, and possibly take her back to her place so we can do naughty things to each other all night long. Maybe it won't work out like that, I don't know, and it doesn't matter either way.

It is too hard for you all to approach attractive woman in real life situations and very easy to write your false reports about it on these sites so that you can be praised by the other societal rejects who are posting on here.
You all perceive gorgeous girls as being unattainable to fvck one of them in real life is only a fantasy in your minds that you don't think can happen.
It can happen only if you meet the girls in the first place get off your computers you key board jockeys and talk to some real girls.
The most attractive woman spend most of their money on looking good buying clothes getting their hair styled and on cosmetics.
It is obvious that they want the men to be attracted to them you won't ever fvck any by posting on an internet site.
Dreaming about fvcking gorgeous girls is never going to make it happen you need to go into the feild to meet them before you can fvck them.

- This is a nice little tidbit of advice you give there. Props.
Now, all this being said, why the anger and hostility?

Last edited: