Calling girls "friends"

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i've noticed...haha i tend to call girls (ones that i'm interested in banging) my friend soon after meeting them. For example i'll disqualify them and be like "we can't be friends". One time at a party i was making out with this chick like the whole time, got her number, and i dont remember exactly what she said, but i replied "that's fine we can just be friends then." She immediately replied "we're not going to be friends". Haha like when the blonde girl says it in Wolf Of Wall Street. It kind of throws them for a loop when you're being very physical with them, kinoing, flirting, etc, and then you start casually calling them your "friend". My theory is that it makes them go "oh Sh!t, this is a sexy, cool guy..no way in hell am i getting in the friend zone with him" and then they try to win you over.

Now obviously, if you do this to a girl whom you are being a wussy chode with and she's starting to actually think of you as a friend, then it's a bad idea. But by then you're probably fvcked already anyway. But if she;s feeling you and you've got her hooked already i think it can help you.

On a similar note..i tend to call girls "man". Sounds weird, but for example if they say they love the Rolling Stones and I do too i'll be like "Yea man! They rock!" I mean i kinda have the stoner rocker vibe going for me sometimes so maybe it's different. But in my mind this kind of takes them off the pedestal and you're vibing with them as if they were just another guy friend...Thoughts?

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno, haven't tried it. But I once had a girl who was calling me dude. We're making out and stuff.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh. Yeah, if a girl likes you more than a friend, even if you calls her as a friend that won't matter to her, and some vocal ones would dare say you are not a friend for her.lol, that happens. That's nice though, you are cool by saying you can just be friends, that's a no hard feelings mentality.
This are one of those things you can't be all so serious about, just enjoying the good moment as it is.

zoelswayne

Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
Heheh. Yeah, if a girl likes you more than a friend, even if you calls her as a friend that won't matter to her, and some vocal ones would dare say you are not a friend for her.lol, that happens. That's nice though, you are cool by saying you can just be friends, that's a no hard feelings mentality.
This are one of those things you can't be all so serious about, just enjoying the good moment as it is.
I definitely agree with you.

valuepointdistribution.com

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always felt one of the key tenets of game in the early stage is playing UP her interest while simultaneously playing DOWN your interest. All in the name of push/pull and masking your intentions.