Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling all DJ's for advice!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, just going to post a really quick summary of my situation to help you guys with my situation.

I went out with a girl for a few months, we broke up, and than we stopped ALL contact with each other. I pretty much ignored her because she broke up with me because of her parents. About 2 months later, I approach her, however, I made a horrible mistake by showing that I was still attracted to her. (Which demonstrated neediness, etc.) Obviously she told me she did not want to go in a relationship.

Alright, so obviously that didn't work, and that's not what I am asking advice about. But, after she flicked me off the second time, we stopped contact with each other again, and now it has been 1 month since that time, how do I deal with this situation as of now? I see her everyday, and we practically just ignore each other..

See, if I could go back I would have not demonstrated neediness and showed small hints I was seeing other women to spark jealousy, etc.. and she would have possibly realized how big of a mistake she made by breaking up with me and beg to come back.. but is it too late to start doing that now?

Any advice is great or an opener I can use with this situation, I have an idea of what I want to do, but I just would like some other opinions on it, thanks!
(Oh, and yes, I still would like to be with her.. I've already started seeing other women, just doesn't seem to be working out. I know I can still get her, because she was so attached to me from the beginning, I know I can bring those feelings back.) Besides, her wanting me back could just be something I need to help me forget about her. (The moment you realize you can get something, you don't want it anymore.) ;)

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Alright, just going to post a really quick summary of my situation to help you guys with my situation.

I went out with a girl for a few months, we broke up, and than we stopped ALL contact with each other. I pretty much ignored her because she broke up with me because of her parents. About 2 months later, I approach her, however, I made a horrible mistake by showing that I was still attracted to her. (Which demonstrated neediness, etc.) Obviously she told me she did not want to go in a relationship.

Alright, so obviously that didn't work, and that's not what I am asking advice about. But, after she flicked me off the second time, we stopped contact with each other again, and now it has been 1 month since that time, how do I deal with this situation as of now? I see her everyday, and we practically just ignore each other..

See, if I could go back I would have not demonstrated neediness and showed small hints I was seeing other women to spark jealousy, etc.. and she would have possibly realized how big of a mistake she made by breaking up with me and beg to come back.. but is it too late to start doing that now?

Any advice is great or an opener I can use with this situation, I have an idea of what I want to do, but I just would like some other opinions on it, thanks!
(Oh, and yes, I still would like to be with her.. I've already started seeing other women, just doesn't seem to be working out. I know I can still get her, because she was so attached to me from the beginning, I know I can bring those feelings back.) Besides, her wanting me back could just be something I need to help me forget about her. (The moment you realize you can get something, you don't want it anymore.) ;)

Forget about trying to get this girl back, don't even make an attempt! You already say what happened whe you tried to do it and you made yourself look stupid. My best advice would be to hook up with other chicks, not for the purpose of making her jealous, but to get your mind off of her and rebuild any confidence in yourself that you may have lost dealing with your ex.

So stop spending all your energy into trying to get her back. It's not worth your time, effort or energy. When a woman rejects you, sometimes (a lot of times) she's doing YOU a favor. Ask yourself this, why would you want someone who that flakey about her feelings with you???

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightwing said:
Forget about trying to get this girl back, don't even make an attempt! You already say what happened whe you tried to do it and you made yourself look stupid. My best advice would be to hook up with other chicks, not for the purpose of making her jealous, but to get your mind off of her and rebuild any confidence in yourself that you may have lost dealing with your ex.

So stop spending all your energy into trying to get her back. It's not worth your time, effort or energy. When a woman rejects you, sometimes (a lot of times) she's doing YOU a favor. Ask yourself this, why would you want someone who that flakey about her feelings with you???
Amen.

hot-male.com

Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
(The moment you realize you can get something, you don't want it anymore.) ;)
absolutly true. i was with this chick for a year and a half. went out with other chicks still had feelings for her and as soon as she started liking me again i couldnt give a rats whetha she liked me or not. lol i guess its just the thrill of the chase.

and for your situation forget about her. 1 times enough itl just cauz problems having another go at it. there is always someone hotter and better for you out there. but for now have fun while ur finding her and get those gurlys numberz!!!!! :up: