Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling a girl out for being nervouse?

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if you are on a date with a girl and you notice that her leg is bouncing up and down a thousand times a second and won't hold eye contact with you if you should call her out on it like "Hey are you nervous?" or is it something you keep to yourself?

btw. When a girl is nervous around me is such a great feeling. I become a thousand more times confident and smooth when I notice things like that and I don't really mind it. It's kind of like the other way around. If im nervous in front of a girl that's bad for me but if a girl is nervous in front of me that's good for her.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've called them out on it before and it just put them on the defensive (pride). Would just try to make her more comfortable without verbally mentioning it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer said:
I was wondering if you are on a date with a girl and you notice that her leg is bouncing up and down a thousand times a second and won't hold eye contact with you if you should call her out on it like "Hey are you nervous?" or is it something you keep to yourself?

btw. When a girl is nervous around me is such a great feeling. I become a thousand more times confident and smooth when I notice things like that and I don't really mind it. It's kind of like the other way around. If im nervous in front of a girl that's bad for me but if a girl is nervous in front of me that's good for her.
I don't think that is a sign of nervousness in women, more like hyper-activeness. When women get nervous they have defensive body language, get verbally defensive, or verbally aggressive.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I saw a girls leg bouncing, I would put my hand on it. Then I would say "Relax." and go in for the kiss.

It addresses the issue in a playful way to where she won't get defensive, and it's also a DHV within itself. Plus she will love the dominance factor.

Win-win for everybody.

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
If I saw a girls leg bouncing, I would put my hand on it. Then I would say "Relax." and go in for the kiss.

It addresses the issue in a playful way to where she won't get defensive, and it's also a DHV within itself. Plus she will love the dominance factor.

Win-win for everybody.
that's a good way to put it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer said:

This site has warped some people minds. They think its all macho to call a poor girl out because she is nervous on first date with a guy. If she is nervous, it is YOUR FAULT that she is nervous. You are doing SOMETHING wrong to make her nervous. You have to be so good and smooth that she is memorized by your words and wants to have sex with you, not so nervous that's she's worried you may rape her.

When a girl is nervous around me is such a great feeling. I become a thousand more times confident and smooth when I notice things like that and I don't really mind it. It's kind of like the other way around. If im nervous in front of a girl that's bad for me but if a girl is nervous in front of me that's good for her.
So it's OK for you to be nervous and not OK for her? Come on bro, use some common sense.

Your goal with a girl is NOT to make her nervous, anxious, or fidgety. It's for her to ENJOY her time with you and LEARN something from you. It's for HER to SMILE when she goes back home wondering what you will teach her NEXT. It's for her to go back to her girlfriends and tell them how well educated, well versed, well rounded, and sexy you are and how she can't wait to see you again. Your goal is NOT TO MAKE HER SHAKE IN HER BOOTS.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
So it's OK for you to be nervous and not OK for her? Come on bro, use some common sense.

Your goal with a girl is NOT to make her nervous, anxious, or fidgety. It's for her to ENJOY her time with you and LEARN something from you. It's for HER to SMILE when she goes back home wondering what you will teach her NEXT. It's for her to go back to her girlfriends and tell them how well educated, well versed, well rounded, and sexy you are and how she can't wait to see you again. Your goal is NOT TO MAKE HER SHAKE IN HER BOOTS.
This guy is a moron, listen to him if you want to turn into a chode, just like him.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing

to the op i wouldnt say the word nervous
ive said the words " a lil tense" in a joking way they ussually loosen up.
this isnt during a date tho its usually during the chat up/flirting or whatever works best on a outgoing/loud girl who gets quiet/shy around u

and i dont even say tense its
more like

me "whats wrong with you?
her "what?"
me "you seem, your acting diffrnt... ure all quiet/wierd, u seem"

obviuosly there is like a body language u can do to signal tense.

usually leads to either Blush and
i dont know what u mean(hair playing, shyness smiling)

or
if the girl is more direct things like yeah i get shy around u for some reason?

both green lights in my books