Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Called her out on her BS.. Did I screw up?

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
Maybe she would. But, she would only run back to her boyfriend the next day and try to sucker me in longer. The sex is great, but not at the cost of my sanity.
Smart Guy. This thread is Epic....a newbie going up against a ****ing dragon of a *****. And your batting 1000!!! Are you messing with other women? Do that and this girl will cease to exist in your mind. :up:

FeelsGoodBro said:
The sick part is I am starting to believe she is in love with me.
Do not fall for this! This hoe is trying to use every trick in the book to make you her slave again! I

I'm going to tell you very clearly what she's doing when she texts/calls you: She is trying to use your emotions to override your logical prowess! Do not fall for this! I swear to SATAN this is what this hoe is doing...and its working.

Just re-read some of your posts:

Honestly, I am more confused everyday. I am attracted to her physically to the point I can’t help myself when I am with her. I can’t even describe it.
She got emotional again
She will not leave him for me right now. I know this for a fact. I believe she mentioned after this relationship she said she was going to be single for a long time. That is why I am so confused.
I am saying it because this is like a sick form of torture. I can’t cut off all contact with her, we still have class together. And she keeps texting me **** like that. I tell myself I am over it when I am out of class and then I see her and I can’t help but feel a bit hurt.
See what I see and do not fall for this ILLUSION! This B-I-T-C-H does not like you, she is trying to play you!!! Why? Because you are the Awesome/Handsome guy who got away! She does not like this! You did not fall for her traps and now she's pulling out all the stops to "WIN!"

99% of all guys would have fell for this ****, but not you. Do Not Fail, keep doing what your doing and leave this hoe alone!

Keep up the good fight! :box:

Ave Luminati

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Imagine what is going to happen when he tells her he is with someone else.

:yes: :woo: :box:
Nah, I'm sure we'll all here about it on Fox News. Do you think her murder trial will be on Court TV?

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is this:

You saw a light on the end of the tunnel, go for it and neva look back. Let her run into the dark. But only you will recurit more chicks, fa realz!!!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say im very impressed that someone with so little experience with women seems to "get it" so well.... If you don't let the "game" jade you too fast - you'll be on your way to being a ladies man in no time! Seem to already be! Keep at it man... Now my comments....

FeelsGoodBro said:
Honestly, I am more confused everyday. I am attracted to her physically to the point I can’t help myself when I am with her. I can’t even describe it. You should see how this girl looks at me, it’s almost sad, like I am God or something. I remember a few weeks ago we went out to a club and she is just staring at me shaking her head. I just look at her and ask her, “what?” she tells me “You are gorgeous. You know I want to be with you, right?” Another recent time we screwed, we met for a drink, she was with a male friend who I’ve met a few times, I have a drink and tell her I am leaving. As soon as I get to my car, she is texting me how good I was looking, she wants me to sleepover, not because she wants to fvck me, but because she misses me.

However, I do know I don’t have the energy for the mind games / bull**** in-between the times we do not go out.
Pay no attention to what she says. If she stayed over - she would be open to fvcking! It's her bargaining chip to get attention back from you. The same can be said about her emotions (although a good bit of that is her uncontrollable desire to be with a man who's such a challenge)...

"Oh, i seem to be losing him; what's going on here? He's not responding to me leaving his life like other guys have? I better throw every bit of my femininity at him!"

You see - the more you push her away now - the more she will be drawn to you! At least now you're seeing the power of such a thing!

FeelsGoodBro said:
We only have like 5 classes left together, I remember on the phone I said “It doesn’t really matter, we have a few more classes left together.”

She got emotional again and said “stop it!”

This girl will 100% cry on the last day. I plan on finishing my final very quickly and getting the fk out.
You might not realize it - but you're definitely fvcking with her head hardcore! Telling a woman who's IL in you is insane that "we have a few more classes left together" in the way you did - is gold! Seriously, you're just being honest, and cold to her; but - any mention of "the end" to a woman who's trying to hold on - will result in insanity in her head! I can only imagine how bad she's taking it out on her boyfriend!

This is going to make it hard for either of you to move on completely. I've been in similar situations with women i've worked with, and the emotions and attraction will definitely fade once you don't have to see her. So once those 5 classes are over - things should get easier for you and her.

FeelsGoodBro said:
She will not leave him for me right now. I know this for a fact. I believe she mentioned after this relationship she said she was going to be single for a long time. That is why I am so confused.
What she says is not important and standard material used by women in her situation. At this point - it's quite clear to me that this is not the type of woman you should date anyway. Fling? Sure... Date? No! It doesn't matter that she hasn't cheated on her boyfriend - the fact is - she would! And that's why - you're doing the right thing by not letting her suck you in!

FeelsGoodBro said:
Maybe she would. But, she would only run back to her boyfriend the next day and try to sucker me in longer. The sex is great, but not at the cost of my sanity.
Beautiful!

FeelsGoodBro said:
The sick part is I am starting to believe she is in love with me.
Yes. But that's not important and is more a reaction to how well you're handling it.

There's a lot of people who believe love is only a temporary form of psychosis, and that once it wears off - people only stay together after out of comfort and attachment. I believe this woman is consumed with you at the moment. A very unhealthy psychosis.

FeelsGoodBro said:
She won’t leave her boyfriend for me. She has been with him a year & a half and has said she just can’t dump him and jump to the next guy.
For future reference: Fvck what she says! She doesn't know what she's talking about... At this point: it's clear that you shouldn't want to be the "next guy" anyway...

FeelsGoodBro said:
I am saying it because this is like a sick form of torture. I can’t cut off all contact with her, we still have class together. And she keeps texting me **** like that. I tell myself I am over it when I am out of class and then I see her and I can’t help but feel a bit hurt.
Your body is biologically designed to give you good feelings when you're experiencing pleasure, and bad feelings when you take that pleasure away. Even more so when you have sex with a person because the chemicals in your body will BOND you to them. Each time you have sex with a woman - you bond with them stronger (which is why FB relationships rarely work unless you're having sex with other people; aka: exclusive FB relationships almost always lead to LTRs)

Right now - your body is punishing you with these feelings because you have disconnected from your pleasure source as well as a person you have bonded with.

Solution: Other pleasure sources. Some men turn to drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc. at this point. My recommendation: Other women AND hobbies in which you can reach achievements that make you feel good.

Have 1 woman in your life and no hobbies and you care 100% about her.

Have 3 women and 7 hobbies and you care only 10% about her.

---

So far, you've handled yourself like a champ. I wish i had half the ability and insight you seem to have at this stage in your experience with women! Amazed!

Keep your head up bro.... You're on your way...

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as great as all this is we are just gonna have to wait and see how this guy handles himself in future relationships, but man you are doing great

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
ty for the advice/encouragement/motivation bukowski + Lucifero as well as the others.

I went out last night with a few close friends. Was having a crappy night. Just really no girls at the club that caught my fancy at all. Made me think of the drama queen a bit. I was about to call it a night at like 130am, but my friends convinced me to stay. We left the club and went to another bar and I met this amazing looking blonde through a mutual friend who loves me so far. Made out with her a bit, got her number, she already texted me this morning asking if I got home okay, etc. She seemed a bit too classy to try and get her to come home with me, so I held off.

Anyways, I haven't bothered trying to contact this drama queen. She texted me earlier today, "I am studying with a friend.. Thanks jerk!" I had told her I would help her study weeks prior for the next exam, but now shes on her own, obviously. I am at the point where I just shrug off her contact with me.. which is good.

She has initiated contact with me on Thursday, Friday, Sunday. I haven't replied to any of them. Her boyfriend must not be giving her enough attention. Not my problem anymore and I am not going to be her solution for that.

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Imagine what is going to happen when he tells her he is with someone else.
Lucifero said:
Nah, I'm sure we'll all here about it on Fox News. Do you think her murder trial will be on Court TV?
Do you think I should tell her this just to fk with her head?

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, just quit talking to her altogether and when **** hits the fan and comes crying back to you again just tell her

" do you really think im stupid enough to give you another shot after all the mind games you played?"

Or something like that, or nothing at all, up to you. Im sure by now you have figured she is stuck with a guy she didn't really want while the guy she does want(you) is completely ignoring her because of what she did. She's hating life at the moment.

Great job with the woman at the bar, your doing excellant just stay clear of the drama queen, the longer to stay away, the better you will feel and the more she will regret throwing a good thing away.

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I am avoiding contact with her.

She called me earlier, I rejected the call. No voicemail / text. I think she is getting the picture.

I have to see her tonight though for a class. Should be interesting.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so you meet a H0e
then, H0e acts like a H0e, of course.
then you NEXT the H0e.

She is a H0e because in my experience, any girl that agrees to be your FB, WHILE she screws around with ANOTHER guy, its a H0E.

so next time, just KNOW that these girls are NOT relationship material, and should be avoided at ALL COSTS in the long run.

in the short term they are fun for ONS.
so you did good in realizing this and dumping her....

the drama played out, you tood action, made a decision, and apparently you are not contacting her. OK, but you keep talking about her, and thinking of her which makes me think that you are not over it, you havent made your mind 100%, and sooner or later you will end up getting physical with her again... its just a matter of time.

you have feelings for this girl, even if you dont admit, so fooling around with her at this point will just hurt you.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
She was involved with an ex who should kept around in the picture. We weren't exclusive, but she was still hanging out with her ex and banging him to my knowledge.
Tell me this, before you lost your V-card with this chick did you know she was banging her ex?

If you didn't know I could give you a free pass but if you knew that she was still fooling around with him you brought this upon yourself.

How could you sleep with a girl who you know without a shadow of a doubt is sleeping with another guy?

I, personally, will not allow myself to be a second choice. It's either me or nothing. I don't care if she is the hottest woman in the world. I will not be a supplicator for her as she is out fooling around and accepting deposits in the v-chamber.

It's okay though because a lot of guys have done the same thing. It all comes with experience and growing into a man.

Sex is a double-edged sword. We all crave it but it also clouds our judgement and makes us make stupid decisions.

My advice to you is to next this. You don't need to be a second choice.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude makes me look and feel like an AFC.

I still have a lot to learn.

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
Tell me this, before you lost your V-card with this chick did you know she was banging her ex?
No I didn't know. Once I found out he was back around I basically went really cold.

FortunateSon said:
This dude makes me look and feel like an AFC.

I still have a lot to learn.
Eh, I am struggling now. I saw her tonight and everytime this girl smiles at me, I fvcking melt inside like a pvssy. I wish I could explain it.

I'll probably end up saying something very AFC to her on the last day.

She got emotional again tonight saying something to the affect "I was only nice to her towards the end, maybe we shouldn't talk to eachother, so it's easier."

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
Watch your words. You won't say anything AFC.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
Eh, I am struggling now. I saw her tonight and everytime this girl smiles at me, I fvcking melt inside like a pvssy. I wish I could explain it.

She got emotional again tonight saying something to the affect "I was only nice to her towards the end, maybe we shouldn't talk to eachother, so it's easier."

It's alright to feel what you feel so long as you do not show it or act upon it. Contary to popular belief it is ok to have feelings for a woman as long as they do not control your thoughts and dictate your actions.

You seriously need to just erase this hoe bag from your life. She is being nice to you because she wants you! You are a challenge, she likes that, she wants you because you are the better male! As soon as you cave in, she'll know she's got you, the challenge is over, you've lost a lot of your attraction and she'll do to you what she is doing to her boyfriend! Ask yourself this is, is it worth it? No is the answer, it's not!

Just leave her be and move on!

It's hard, because it's your first time, but it does get easier.

If I was you I just wouldn't talk to her, I'd say hello, but that would be it, I would just continue about my business. If she rings, just don't answer, if she texts just don't respond, if she is a bar/club/mall where you are, just say hello and continue walking by! Never give this woman a foothold anywhere, because she will try everything in the book to spin you a web of lies and half-truths because she wants you!

Be thankful you got your end away and just look at her as the first of many notches on your bed post.

But seriously, if you can continue in this rich vain of form, you will be the epitome of a Don Juan, you will have your pick from a plethora of women.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very familiar with that feeling of oneitis, having that "special" woman playing on your mind and stirring your emotions...the butterflies in the stomach when you see her, the pain you feel when she backs off or when you realise your chances of being with her are looking slim. Hell, I've even gone for days or weeks of depression over situations like this.

BUT that pain and despair can be very positive if you know how to channel it into productive activities. I use these feelings to motivate me in the gym, to get me fired up, to steer me clear of junk food, to inspire me to learn more about women, approach more, flirt more, learn from my mistakes and to become a better and stronger man.

Some of my biggest turning points in life I owe to situations like this.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay man. I have been there before. With age and maturity you will be able to separate your emotions. That in time will be your greatest asset and weapon. It's sad but it is the way it is. Once you lose yourself to a woman you are toast.

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
This drama officially ended today.

Kind of a funny story, before I get to what happened today. But, about 10 days or so ago, when I went really cold and totally stopped replying to her texts/calls. I was out at the bar with some people. My sister was also there. I had a hot date this night and low and behold the girl in the OP (Melissa) shows up. She was with a few friends, one of them a guy friend who is a nice guy that I have met a bunch of times. He came up to me and started talking, I introduced him to my hot date, few friends, and Melissa walks over looking extremely jealous. I introduce her to my date and walk away very quickly. The bar kind of picked up and I wasn't really paying attention to her at all. I isolated my date and we left shortly after. When I got home later that night, my sister told me that Melissa (OP girl) came up to her and told her she was in love with me (LMAO) and just a bunch of other really whacky **** how she cares for me and it's killing her that I am ignoring her and with other people.

After that, I just acted very distant in class. I wouldn't ignore her, we talked a bit, I would say hello, etc. Just being polite but distant. But, still didn't reply to calls/texts.

Today was final exam day for this class. I had gotten there a little early to study a bit before and Melissa approached me. She said something like,

"This is the last day.. I am really going to miss this class, aren't you?"

I reply, "Not really. Really happy for the semester to be over."

She sat down next to me studying. I didn't say a god damn word to her after that.

We go in, take the exam, and the entire class waits for their grades. After that, we are walking out. I get to the parking lot she is behind me and yells,

Melissa: Ryan! Wait!
Me: Yeah?
Melissa: This is how you want to end it? On these terms? I don't want to part on bad terms.
Me: What bad terms? It is what it is. And you don't have a say in the matter. Take care.

She started tearing up at this point. I should have walked away at this point, but decided to get a few more digs in.

Me: Why are you crying?
Melissa: I'm not! It doesn't matter, you don't care!
Me: Yeah, I really don't. You have nothing to cry about. You chose. Live with it. Have a nice life.

There was another part of this convo I don't remember, but I told her that her behavior was disgusting and I feel bad for her boyfriend.

I got into my car after that. She texted me 5 minutes or so later saying

"I am so sorry for everything. I am going to miss you. I miss you everyday. I absolutely adore you."

Needless to say, I haven't replied.