Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Called girl, didn't call back. Next her?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl on Friday night. I called her Sunday afternoon around 2pm. When she answered I was like "Hey Crystal! It's me, Monty" and at first she was like "......Who?" And I think she was just kidding, cause then she remembered where I worked.

Anyway I asked her how was her weekend, she said she was still "recovering" from Friday night. She was all drunk. Anyway, I told her if she wanted to chill/hang out later that night and she said that she was gonna work out and play Basketball and would Call/Text me later.

She never did Txt me. I never bothered to txt or call her. Should I call her tomorrow/Monday? And ask her to come out Monday night? Or do I just fvck it and delete her number? How should I go on doing this? If I do contact her tomorrow, I'm not going to ask her why she didn't call -- Just start fresh and make like nothing happened.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
LOW INTEREST CAUSE SHE MET LOTS OF DUDES AND YOU DID not stick out in her mind as special .. what you should do??? yeh call in 2 days and ask for an official date if she shows any sign of hesitance next her....

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's me, Monty" and at first she was like "......Who?"

Meaning : "Ohh.. Monty, I can't believe I was so drunk I gave my number to you! This is kind of creepy you calling me.."

Anyway I asked her how was her weekend, she said she was still "recovering" from Friday night. She was all drunk.

Meaning : She was so drunk and regrets that she gave her number to you.

I told her if she wanted to chill/hang out later that night and she said that she was gonna work out and play Basketball and would Call/Text me later.

Meaning : This is the first of many excuses coming your way from this girl

She never did Txt me.

Well no ****. Unless you made an intimate connection with this chick, she's not going to call you back, as you seem like a creep.

Bottom Line

Getting numbers from drunk women doesn't work unless you've made a move on them or unless you've sparked some major attraction. These next day calls after drunk nights are always awkward. Learn to initiate on contact and stop relying on numbers.

I can't think of the last time I got a number close that turned out successful. Yes, believe it. I don't really believe in number closes unless it's a last resort. Again, when you're out at a club or a bar make moves on her, not on her cell phone.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You called too soon. Should have called tues. or wed.

All the other creeps she met have been calling her on Sat and Sunday. So you put yourself in that same group.

You best go to the archives and read up on making "cold" phone calls, and stuff on after you get her number....