Call vs Text

Mixah

Reaction score
First off I'd like to say thank you very much. All the tips and hints have helped me a lot. I'm quite glad I found the site. My main problem was confidence, but it's great I found the site at such a young age- to think, the many more years of frustration I could have gone through!

Anyway, here's my question. I've read alot of hints, involving when to call etc. I would like to know which is better call or text messaging? Since I'm not really uber confident yet (getting there), I'm leaning more towards text- which one do you guys prefer? Which should I use.

Thanks very much for all responses- sorry if this question has already been asked.

Mixah.

Reaction score
Calling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x1000>>>>>>texting

Always

Calling. I dont really wanna explain all the reasons as to why it's better but trust me it will always be better.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'oh I know.. I miss him... I wish I could just read his text!'

'oh I know... I miss him so much.. I wish I could hear that deep sexy voice of his'

This should make it a no brainer.

Also, you can tell if people sound happy to hear from you, or if they sound disinterested. It's also more difficult for them to break plans and easier for you to spot if they're giving a bullshizz excuse/if they're gonna flake.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
you can tell if people sound happy to hear from you, or if they sound disinterested. It's also more difficult for them to break plans and easier for you to spot if they're giving a bullshizz excuse/if they're gonna flake.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty much common sense. Lets say we use SI figures to describe the importance of each conversation skill.

Person to person - MDj M=10^6
Text - Dj
Aim/similar - mDj

Sure you can do it, but its pointless. You learn the most through talking person to person, you learn nothing from talking through something else.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. High School girls could perfer texing over calling, but definetly this is a nobrainer for colage pvssy.

I always call.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling is def way better. But I use txt if:

a. It's just a little thing and you know they might be busy (soccer game, church) so like to send something like "call me when you get this" or "you coming to the game tonight?"

b. If I'm in school. Obviously you can't sit and talk on the phone in class. But sometimes class is so boring that I'll just txt random people.

Reaction score
Calling obviously. I know a mate who texts more than he calls her. They have only known each other for 3 months!. I see my bird everyday at college so we don't really talk on the phone a lot. Face to face is better than phone and everything has always been arrange together.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm......if this is to set up a date. I hardly think it matters. You shouldn't be talking for ages anyway.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
definitely call... If you were texting or whatever and all she said was 'yea' or 'oh' you're in bad shape

Mixah

Reaction score
One more question

Thanks for the feedback. I will call then.

One more question though- if a girl asks for your number rather than letting you have hers what does that say? Low interest? Lack of trust? Thanks again.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give the girl your number. It has to be within your control.