Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call me lame. call me stupid. call me crazy

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I am in a slump.. not just with females but an everything slump. I have a job and food and shelter but something is wrong.. I feel numb and disconnected from things I look in the mirror and its like i dont recognize the reflection staring back at me and i can t look it in the eye.. I look at my hands and is like looking at someone elses hands.. I am tired alot i mean very very tired like exhausted and i have labored breathing and chest aches... I have no motivation to be motivated about anything ..i pretend to have interests and have something to say but im spent, there has been nothing left here for a long time and im getting tired of the act, im loosing touch completely and breaking down..

im no longer interested in chasing empty women and hos and im tired of empty sex with "strangers" they still look nice to me but thats all...im addicted to food and casual sex im out of shape though im not fat and dont care to be fit. got flaked on by 2 hos last night and i dont even care really. it would not have gone well anyway cause of my mood. i need a looooooooooong break form this . i dont want a girlfriend or wife or kid or anyone

yup i know the alphas will now smell blood and go on the attack and the betas will feel better about their own tragedies that are not are low as mine..lol thats all fine have fun with it folks.. just saying how i feel :nervous:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
i dont want a girlfriend or wife or kid or anyone

Good for you!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your health, physical and mental, should come first. So you should foucus on how to get healthier. First you said you don't want a relationship but you also said you are tired of fuking hos. I think you do want at least a reliable fvck buddy. Doesn't every guy rather have reliable, easy sex as opposed to nothing or randoms that take time and effort? No one here knows what's wrong or how exactly you would fix it, but it seems to me you need to get healthier and get a fuk buddy.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dg,

we all go through that once in a while. so you are not alone. if you dont feel like doing something, anything, dont do it. who cares? you are at your own pace.

Sounds like there is not enough excitement in your life.

just dont allow your self to feel like this all the time.

maybe you need a new hobby.
maybe you need a vacation.
maybe you just need alone time for a bit to straighten yourself out.

who knows? only you.

there is more to life then just women, work, children.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're very depressed. I am pretty depressed right now myself so I can relate.(Just broke up with my GF, but I was depressed with her before we broke up) The disconnect and everything is really typical of it.

I would first reccommend to realize you are depressed and truly try to understand the depression. I think it will help you deal with it better. Next try to do things to get yourself out of it.

Like excercise in the morning(I know you won't want to, but you have to make yourself) it will naturally raise your serotonine(Happy chemicals). And as a result you will start getting in better shape, making you feel better about yourself.

There's other things you can do to raise it, but I know that way is one of the easiest. I am so unmotivated right now I can barely do laundry or clean my room, it's sad. But hang in there dude, anytime when I force myself to do something(like I'm going to do laundry / clean later) you always feel better about it after you're done and accomplish something.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerStar said:

just dont allow your self to feel like this all the time.

maybe you need a new hobby.
maybe you need a vacation.
maybe you just need alone time for a bit to straighten yourself out.
Definitely agree with this.

The way you feel is just a habit. The same thing happened to me a little while back and it took about a month (give or take) of conscious action to snap out of it completely.

So, yes, start something new and shake your life up a bit. Make positivity into a habit....and you won't feel like this anymore.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I am in a slump.. not just with females but an everything slump. I have a job and food and shelter but something is wrong.. I feel numb and disconnected from things I look in the mirror and its like i dont recognize the reflection staring back at me and i can t look it in the eye.. I look at my hands and is like looking at someone elses hands.. I am tired alot i mean very very tired like exhausted and i have labored breathing and chest aches... I have no motivation to be motivated about anything ..i pretend to have interests and have something to say but im spent, there has been nothing left here for a long time and im getting tired of the act, im loosing touch completely and breaking down..

im no longer interested in chasing empty women and hos and im tired of empty sex with "strangers" they still look nice to me but thats all...im addicted to food and casual sex im out of shape though im not fat and dont care to be fit. got flaked on by 2 hos last night and i dont even care really. it would not have gone well anyway cause of my mood. i need a looooooooooong break form this . i dont want a girlfriend or wife or kid or anyone

yup i know the alphas will now smell blood and go on the attack and the betas will feel better about their own tragedies that are not are low as mine..lol thats all fine have fun with it folks.. just saying how i feel :nervous:

As long as your health checks out ok, i'd say you're being over dramatic. If you want to turn life into a shakespeare play then by all means have at it.

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all respect to most people replying here, I just have to say that it is really hard to empathize with a depressed person, especially if you never have experienced depression.

I'll just add here that depression is a primitive emotion that lets us know that 'something's wrong' and we have to change.

Find what feels wrong in your life, habits, and change it.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cupraikso said:
I'll just add here that depression is a primitive emotion that lets us know that 'something's wrong' and we have to change.
i think its your sub conscious telling you that change is needed or to re invent yourself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Well your health, physical and mental, should come first. So you should foucus on how to get healthier. First you said you don't want a relationship but you also said you are tired of fuking hos. I think you do want at least a reliable fvck buddy. Doesn't every guy rather have reliable, easy sex as opposed to nothing or randoms that take time and effort? No one here knows what's wrong or how exactly you would fix it, but it seems to me you need to get healthier and get a fuk buddy.
thanks for the words.. i do have a main f buddy but i put her on a break, she still calls and text me but i treat her cold.. but im tired of dealing with her as a person.. this is deeper than sex. im abit worried that i am loosing interest in so many things..:confused: i deleted all my contacts from my phone and i dont care. im tired of playing the game and wondering what happening or going to happen..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PokerStar said:
hey dg,

its funny cause i am soo not into it that i had a new ho and i just said so come over and we see wuts up..lol she was like huh that sounds boring .. and i didnt care..lol i kno she wantted me to run game and entertain her in order to F but im tired of doing that..lol im just tired of most things..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this coming years ago, DG has always been one of my favorites to read even though I don't agree with a lot of what he says. Their is some truth to his ramblings even though some of it is b.s. i.e. male population crap he always on

All I can say dawg is keep ya head up. Last year I was in a similar situation were I lost my job, my car broke down and I was flat broke. I had bytches dissing me left and right including UG's and Fatties. I put on weight and would sit at home reading blogs all day and binge on food not doing shyt

Fast forward to now, I got a job, got a car, and work out regularly now (for a little over a month) am I happy? no not yet

DG what do you value in life?
what makes you happy(besides poon)?
what do you do for hobbies?

After 5 years in the club scene, I'm burned out from it and rather be at home watching "Dexter" then chase after entitled broads. Real talk DG not to be preachy but your lifes gotta have purpose in my times of troubles I turn to God

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gorgon,

My dad, who I can't stand sometimes, gave me the following advice:

"[Shogun], it's not about how you feel today. It's about what you do to make yourself feel better tomorrow."

So, yeah. It helps me to think of my feelings like the stock market. There are trends. Even when your stock is trending upwards, which I'm sure yours has been for the last x years, you can have down days - even weeks. Or even a recession.

All and all, though, as long as you make more good choices than bad ones, and at least a little luck is on your side, your stock will eventually keep trending upwards, over time.

The difference between a DJ and the average guy is that the DJ sees the pattern. The big picture. He knows he can have a sh*tty day, or week, or month or even year, but he doesn't let it affect a winning strategy. He keeps an eye on his entire life. Most guys will duck and run at the drop of a hat, completely losing their minds when the slightest opposition appears.

Long in short, you need to stick with what's working for you, get rid of what's not, and keep doing the things that you know will make you feel better later.

Remember, that game is a part of life. You know that. But based on your post, right now you're only looking at the "game" part of your life, and you're ignoring the rest. How is your job? How is your health? How are your friends and family?

If the problem isn't with your game, you're gonna have to look elsewhere.

Do what you have to do. You can make it.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read every post here...

I think they key part here is a physical problem. I've seen this happen to many, many people. People who do drugs, for example. People who don't eat properly. People who masturbate too much. I've been in your spot too. Disconnected, everything seemed awkward! I know exactly how it is... I looked at my hand and it was as if it wasn't really mine. I didn't feel like myself anymore, can you believe that? Uncomfortable and awkward. It used to pass pretty quickly, but I think that's because I was young and all. It came back however. I tried to motivate myself, tried to see the world in different eyes. I was nervous- i told myself, there is nothing to be nervous about, not like ppl are gonna kill you or anything! Did it work? No!! I knew it was true, but my body was still giving me signals. I knew something was weird. But I didn't know WHAT. I didn't know that my problem was not in my head, but in was in my body.

First DG I wanna ask you: How many times do you ejaculate a week? Try to keep it to a minimum... Like once a week for now, until you recover. Or maybe even 0! Exercise helps me to control my urges when I need to. Tai chi or yoga may help too.
Second:
http://www.healthalternatives2000.com/minerals-nutrition-chart.html
If you haven't already, search deficiency in minerals\vitamins and their symptoms. There are many minerals that if you lack, you get low energy, for example, which you have. For example, testosterone is related to zinc levels. (Just random example not sure how they are related at all). They also control your senses (amplify the vision and such). I think you should buy a multivitamin or change your diet, consider some natural stuff like herbs or something (maca, ginseng, goji berries etc). Compare the RDA of minerals\vitamins with those that you are getting from your diet please.

In traditional Chinese medicine, they made theories which related organs to emotions. For example, kidneys rule the willpower according to them. So they had dozens of foods\herbs to make your kidneys more active and such. If someone wants to search around traditional Chinese medicine, maybe just for curiosity (I look at it with a grain of salt always) here's a website:http://www.mybodywisdom.net/pdf/Nutrition_for_Kidney_Yin.pdf

I'll post more tips later gtg.They'll stay here for all who need and the more people comment the better. :D BTW here is a good book about Tai Chi in case someone wants to try it.
http://www.amazon.com/Step-Step-Tai-Master-Kam-Chuen/dp/0671892479
Videos of the guy who wrote the book on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07FauHYlmg&playnext=1&list=PL7DAC3D0F1C2E5F30
But they're not about Tai Chi, they're about Zhang Zhong, never really tried it to be honest, when I have time I will. I think the guy knows much about this stuff tho.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Pimpin' ain't easy, man.

What DO you want?? From life in general...what is it you want to be doing?

Stop everything for a second, and start forward from that question.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you need to get out and exercise and eat better for now, and forget all of the girl stuff. Get your own body and mind healthy, and the rest will follow.

I rec buying the P 90 X package, following that to a T for 3 months-including the diet plan, and then go from there.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
I didn't read every post here...

I think they key part here is a physical problem. I've seen this happen to many, many people. People who do drugs, for example. People who don't eat properly. People who masturbate too much. I've been in your spot too. Disconnected, everything seemed awkward! I know exactly how it is... I looked at my hand and it was as if it wasn't really mine. I didn't feel like myself anymore, can you believe that? Uncomfortable and awkward. It used to pass pretty quickly, but I think that's because I was young and all. It came back however. I tried to motivate myself, tried to see the world in different eyes. I was nervous- i told myself, there is nothing to be nervous about, not like ppl are gonna kill you or anything! Did it work? No!! I knew it was true, but my body was still giving me signals. I knew something was weird. But I didn't know WHAT. I didn't know that my problem was not in my head, but in was in my body.
Yeah. Don't listen to this guy. As Loveshogun said, as humans, we go through ups and downs.

Right now you're in a down moment, you just have to trust that you're smart enough and tough enough to ride it out.

I'm not going to try to try to preach to you about masturbation or old traditional Far Eastern medicine (like Groovy), because that stuff is for weak-minded people. People who believe in that stuff will literally believe in anything...they use it as a crutch to motivate themselves.

Take that energy you focused on women and focus it on volunteering or working out or a hobby. You'll find your path.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the support and great advice..

I am feeling 100xs better and more relaxed..

and thanks for not attacking me and kicking me while i was down!!

im gonna make some changes and adjust my value systems and try and my more physical outside of sex..lol

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I am in a slump.. not just with females but an everything slump. I have a job and food and shelter but something is wrong.. I feel numb and disconnected from things I look in the mirror and its like i dont recognize the reflection staring back at me and i can t look it in the eye.. I look at my hands and is like looking at someone elses hands..
Sounds like derealization.

I am tired alot i mean very very tired like exhausted and i have labored breathing and chest aches... I have no motivation to be motivated about anything ..i pretend to have interests and have something to say but im spent, there has been nothing left here for a long time and im getting tired of the act, im loosing touch completely and breaking down..
Tired, hollow feeling and lacking spirit. Did I write this? LOL. But really, I understand what you feel like. I'm struggling with this since this spring and have had to make some life changes after almost a complete breakdown last week. I'm doing gardening to relax and I've cut down the alcohol to almost zero. I rarely drink coffee or caffeine (less than once a week) and I find that this is helping tremendously. I also sleep way more now and have had to reduce late nights. I will go to sleep at 9.30 or 10.00 if possible and I try to remove any distractions before sleep like tv, internet... etc.

It helps quite a bit but recovery is slow. If you want to know what the next steps might be if you want to go deeper into depression look up "tinnitus" and "visual snow" which I suppose is related but happens to your vision. Also expect the nervous system to get even weaker. You will still have muscles but will have a hard time doing anything with them. You'll be as weak as a 12 year old girl.

So you seek short term pleasures and stopped giving a damn about your image. I take it you're running on impulse right now.

Dude, this is textbook depression. Your brain chemistry is screwed up because your body chemistry is screwed up. Stress will do this either mental or physical. You can use drugs to get back to normal but they have side effects that are often worse than the ailment. The best thing you can do is find the sources of stress and eliminate them. In order to heal you should follow a healthier lifestyle. Get plenty of rest, vitamin C, vitamin B (helps with stress) and get rid of toxic people that are causing you problems. Also lots of fresh green foods. Get back to exercising because it has benefits but since you're physically run down then take it easy. Do some cardio, a little bit of light weights and that's it. Keep the blood moving but don't go heavy and add even more stress to the nervous system. It adds up.

If you ignore this warning sign and continue as you do prepare for it to get worse.

Do something. I speak from experience. I have chronic depression running in the family. It sucks.