Call her out on her bull****?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically a few months back I matched with this girl on Tinder (I know, I know). After several flakes (red flag) we eventually go on a date. Ends with a kiss and she seems really up for another date.

Try scheduling again and she's back to her flaky behaviour. Tell her to hit me up when you wanna hang out and then she comes out with that dating makes her anxious and she had not long came out of a long term relationship and suffers with depression and anxiety. Fair enough i demote her to friend and tell her if she changes her mind she knows where I am.

We still talked on and off and towards the end of last month she wants to "hang out" again so I suggest a day but again she flakes so I ignore her. On the day I got tattooed so I ask on my Instagram story if anyone was in town to go for food cause I really needed it. Immediately she blows my phone up saying she'll come but it's not a date cause dates make her panic.

'Hanging out' goes well, only get a kiss a on the cheek at the end but she's still blowing up my phone when I don't reply in a timely manner. Hang out again a couple days later but it gets cuts short cause she was legit visiting her parents later on so we make plans for the following night. What we planned on doing got cancelled so I suggested last Saturday to do it instead, she says she's busy and counter offers Thursday. We continue talking and then all of a sudden she drops off the face of the earth. Text her on Thursday asking if we were still on for that night but she says she's busy and to be fair the weather weren't great. Talk back and forth and then once again she disappears.

Saturday comes around and I check Instagram and there's a pic of what clearly looks like a date night with some guy, the guy is even tagged in the pic. I play it cool and don't react, no texting her or anything. I actually arrange a date with someone else instead for the Sunday. She sees this and blows my phone up asking who I'm with, where have I been etc and are we still on for hanging out this week. I ignore her other questions but tell her sure I'm free Wednesday.

Tuesday comes around and I did some snooping on the guy she in my mind went on a date with and it looks like he stopped at hers that night and no doubt ****ed. She had been sketchy the day before with texts so I did the same back, difference is when she ignores me I don't react, but when I do the same to her she blows up my phone. I woke up to a text she sent at 1am in the morning saying "Fine ignore me. It's cool if we don't do stuff also" all because I hadn't replied to a pointless message she had sent a few hours earlier.

Wednesday comes around, she's flirty and touchy and I mention I'm getting a good night kiss this time (**** it it was all or nothing), next thing I know we're making out.

Wait for her to text me yesterday and I mention when are we going for food. She replied with a massive of wall of text about she doesn't know it's a good idea, it felt too datey, she's not in the right place to get involved with someone blah blah. I basically tell her fair enough and it's best we go are separate ways. She apologises and I do loose my cool a bit and point out my gut feeling is she was seeing someone. She says she's not, explains that the guy has left the country any ways and continues with the whole she's not sure she can give me what I want.

Now I've accepted I'm in the friend zone, I'm just pissed off she can't be honest about the other guy. She has every right to date around, but don't give me the whole I'm not ready to date when you ****ed some other guy a few days beforehand.

I've not responded to her text don't really planning on doing it either, but when she does chase me up should I continue to ignore?

Sorry for the wall of text. I needed a good vent.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
didnt read all but she probably texts a lot of guys and if they come with meetup offer she immedietely says YES to them and they meet instead of her meeting with you

this de facto fun as she probably didnt read PUA forums how to spin men ! :D but she does it anyway

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my... you are way too invested in a woman you haven't fvcked...

She is riding the carousel and your just one of the ponies, just not the one she is riding

Bob S

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's too much hard work and not into you as much as you thought. Move on, chances are she will do this many more a man than just you.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of an update.

We 'hung out' a couple days later, dropped her off at hers and she went in for a hug, told her I don't hug any of my other friends goodbye and she got upset. Told her it was a kiss or nothing. So we made out. Went round to hers the next day, again ended up making out and I ended up fingering her. Should've been more but we were both too wasted and tired.

She asked if I wanted to go for food on Friday cause she was hungover, so we did and it was probably the most awkward and uncomfortable time spent with her. Tried to kiss her good night but she smiled and said I couldn't be trusted so just ended up with a kiss on the cheek. The next day I mentioned how awkward it was and she said she was really hungover and nothing had changed, she still wasn't in a place to date.

So I finally called her out on it, turns out she had been dating someone after we originally went out and I got the whole "I'm not in a good place to date" speech and I was right about another guy. She defended herself saying she had ended them for the same reasons in my original post etc and she really likes hanging out with me and doesn't want to end that. Told her if the roles were reversed and I had said and did the same as her she wouldn't stick around so why should I. Left it at that and she sent several more lengthy texts (which I didn't reply to) explaining herself, and her last one saying "Well if you do decide we can be friends you know where I am" and then this inside joke about her flat. Number deleted and blocked.

NEXT.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you one day reach a point where you don't have to make a post in the forum about this kind of "situation".