Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call before date?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, so I've gone out with this girl twice already and nothing has happened...I'm supposed to go have lunch with her in DC on saturday. Last we talked was on Sunday, and I haven't called her since then. Should I call sometime tomorrow? I guess if I did I wouldn't be really calling to "confirm" but I would say something like I'm going to be like 10 minutes late...how would you guys handle it?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to call if you're gonna be 10 mins late, she'll wait.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a cf line i use to great effect

i made a date with a girl who said, 'i'm totally forgetful, let me write down the time of the date.'

i was like, ''don't worry, i'll call ya on the day.''

i texted; ''reminder; lunch with really cool guy.''

she called me back immediately saying, ''so who is this cool guy'' she was so delighted i have used it a few times since then.

flakage count when i do= ZERO.

give it a go.

JJ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJMaC23 said:
Hey, so I've gone out with this girl twice already and nothing has happened...I'm supposed to go have lunch with her in DC on saturday. Last we talked was on Sunday, and I haven't called her since then. Should I call sometime tomorrow? I guess if I did I wouldn't be really calling to "confirm" but I would say something like I'm going to be like 10 minutes late...how would you guys handle it?
So are you planning on being late a couple of days in advance?

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
ammmmmmmm..... what the fck..... u guys didnt catch something really really wrong here!!!!

went out twice and nothing happend......... you should have kissed or attempted to kiss her on first date.. and for sure kissed her by 2nd...
YES DUDE... u think it might be awkward and impossible, but it only seems that way cause you believe in it...

absolutley no reason for you not to atleast get a smack on the lips by 2nd date man!