Call Back Times

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in a follow up to a related thread, what is a reasonable time for a woman to call you back?

prior to the widespread use of cellphones i would say a day or so. however with the invention of the cell phone, one being unavailable is something rare indeed. especially with american women who seem to have their cellphones attached to their ear or have them within in arms reach at all times. now perhaps there are legitimate circumstances but a phone call that isnt returned in 6 hours in todays culture is just isnt going to be. the call was screened or the woman is playing hard to get, either way a call unreturned after 6 hours is just a sign of low interest.

discuss

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not a call is returned, you shouldn't really care for that. Call her again if you feel like it but don't go all nutty wondering why she isn't picking up.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no going nutty i just think that in todays easy to access anyone society if more than 6 hours pass you arent going to get a call back. guys were wondering when should i call what counts as a non call and should i call. i am just saying that if she doesnt call within 6 hours that she isnt that interested...in most cases.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's what I have noticed with women playing phone games ....

call once don't leave a message.... wait 4 days to 7 days ..call a second time 90% of the time they will answer the second time, or return the call swiftly ...

if they don't answer leave a message and if it's not returned within a day ...... 85% chance she's playing the game known as " not to get " 15% she may have a legit excuse

:rockon:

Top Bottom