Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

call 2-4 days after getting her #?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm new to sosuave. I've been gaming on and off for some time now but lately I've recognized some bad AFC behavior in myself so I sought out some help and came across this site. And what a site it is. It's only been a few days but I've already seen improvements in my way of thinking. The future is looking brighter....

I wouldn't consider myself a PUA but I'm not an AFC, somewhere inbetween with a lean towards the DJ/PUA. Anyways I started reading the DJ Bible and came across something I'm questioning:

When should I call a girl when I first met her?

Wait 2-4 days after you get her number.

If you get her email and you want to email her, email her the next day.

(Note: Do not email or call a girl the same day you get her number and/or email.)

The reason I'm bringing this up is because the 2 day rule isn't a novel idea. It's not something that only "DJ's" use. It's common AFC material that, I believe, got it's popularity from the movie Swinger's....some time ago.

AFC's know the 2 day rule, girls know it. Aren't we supposed to be different?

I've used a different technique that has worked great for me. When I get a girls # I will text her the same night. WTF? Yes, you read that correctly and yes, I've been laid before.

A few things about this:

#1 if you do all the right things during the night then A text from you after you leave the bar will be totally unexpected. She will be surprised. She will be expecting you to wait. Sometimes I'll remark on a conversation we were having, of course I'll go for something witty and funny. If nothing else, a simple: "it was great meeting you, maybe we can see each other again" with something about her having to play her cards right.

#2 it will give her your number. I have left a bar early after getting a girls number then texted her. Then gotten booty called from her that same night. Or I've also gotten invited to after parties but, unless I'm already with her, I usually stay away from those (who knows who else she's invited) Sometimes striking while the irons hot works wonders. This also worked with my last girlfriend, had a whole conversation with her over texts on my cab ride home. Woke up, first thing I did was tell to come meet me a my place and that she was taking me to breakfast....and the rest was history on that one.

This may be a whole different way of thinking for some of you but it's worked for me. It may have worked for other people as well. I'd love to hear any thoughts on this. Also, if this is strictly against any and all your beliefs then fine but if you're feeling crazy one night maybe you could give it a try and let me know how it worked.

EDIT: I've used this primarily on weekend nights when I meet a girl at a bar/club. Not sure how it would work after meeting a girl on a Tuesday morning at Starbucks...that one hasn't been tested yet.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the look

if she is a hb6 on down, the same night would work

if she is hb7 on up, then that wont work because she is use to thirsty men, for them you will have to wait 5 days to a week, and don't text you call

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex was a solid 8. at the bar in the dark, and me being totally **** faced, I was thinking she was a solid 9. It was a packed Saturday night, and from what I could tell she was the best looking one in the place. She also had three hanger on AFC's with her...so, yeah, she's probably used to that but it worked for some reason.

EDIT: I figured her looks would come into a question, I should have posted that to begin with.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed Zebco. I believe you proved my point from a different angle. And let me say, at 16 (if that's your real age), you're wise beyond your years young man. Keep it up, but you're still a little young to be needing all this information. Take everything you learn here in stride....

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends if she good looking ill text the next day or day after that with something like "ay girl ;)" they ask who it is I usually say big daddy or something like that. I don't really think it matters too much as long as you give it a playful or funny opening, one I use sometimes for the same day is "VIP number, save with care." She'll know who it is