Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calgary Alberta Canada?

Souled_Separate

Reaction score
Hey what's going on. I'm looking for fellow DJ's in the Calgary /Southern Alta region. If your here shout something out.

philly_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo just wondering if any of the DJ's in Calgary have meet up yet to go kick it and discuss game, etc?

Holla

- JJ

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you guys for calgary id love to talk bout some really unique places to take dates. I want all the ideas you got.
Ok ill start,
For something funny and light id say either Loose Moose theatre Company, or YUk Yuks, For nice surroundings i like cafe med(even though it gets seriously crowded sometimes) and beatniqs cafe.
Steeps tea house is nice in the winter, And pretty much anywhere down 17th works out.

philly_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
trippychip:

Those are some place i should check out. As for some unique places to take dates.. hmm. That could be a tough one. I like the cholcate place forget what its called. It's of 17th & 14 Street... But its not really that unique.

I'll try to think of some better places when i have some free time. School is damn crazy as of late. So i haven't had time for anything else..

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for everyone here,

What if it's too cold outside?
And where do you usually go sarging?

Love me tender...

Reaction score
Calgary LAIR

Just to let anyone know who is searching for wings in calgary that there is a lair in place that is always looking for new people to join. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/calgarysocialgroup You will need a yahoo account to get in,send a E-mail to elantraman2002 requesting to join. We have bi-weekly meetings and sarge nights so if you are serious about making process get involved.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally!! Yeah man im in Calgary, anybody interested in chatting and possible meets PM me.

--Mission

Love me tender...

Reaction score
New LAIR website

We are no longer using the yahoo website,check out the new site at calgarysocial.net Same LAIR,new site!