Caffeine/Penis

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello this is my first post here although Ive occasionally read the board in the past and seeing as this is pretty much the only board I read (along with the imdb ones) Ive decided to post an experience Ive been having (as well as to register an account).

I dont regularily have caffeine as it hypes me up, but occasionally, like once a month, Ill take it to keep me up or purposefully excite me when I know Ill have to hold court with many people and I cbf (as in it makes me jittery and excitable). Caffeine pills and coffee are my main sources.
Something happens though when I have caffeine in my system; the tip of my penis becomes uber sensitive, but not necessarily painful as I am uncut (there you go you can picture me better now). Is this normal or am I fvcked up? please enlighten me.

edit: By 'keep me up' I meant stay awake not maintain an erection I can do that without help.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its normal just the same with energy drinks.....so yes its normal that is fvcks you up more than others....You dirty dog...