C0ckblocked by a Rejection...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit this girl up a couple a weeks ago because I got all the buying signals from her... anyway turned out she flaked on it, totally contrary to the way she had been acting to that point... so, Next...

Now, I'm out with a mixed group of friends two nights back, and this same girl is there but we keep our distance all night... I'm gettin on and sat with a newly single HB8 havin' jokes and workin the situation nicely... then, what happens next is that 'flake' leans in the direction and tells this girl I'm workin on "Careful" with a smile, and then says a quick word in her ear... next thing I know, this girl went cold, from sharing food etc she want to puttin some distance between us and made an obvious move to talk to others in the group...

What the fvck just happened here? I honestly get the impression that flake wants me for herself but she's fvckin about... the boat has passed, I mean sure, she still looks good, but she's on some BS confused tip so forget her... but why is this chick c0ckblockin me?

Solution..?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She warned the other girl about you. Most likely she told her that you are a man-*****/player and are just looking for sex. Girls warn each other about guys all the time.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibility...

My doubts do arise because the 'flake' is definitely onto the whole narcissistic thing herself which has led me to one conclusion that she was out to cut my supply lines so she could trip on the events of two weeks ago... you know, me workin and leavin with another girl blows out the whole mindset that she's that chick...

It fits right in with what I know of her... I mean, right after she blew me out on my proposition 2 weeks back, that **** was basically broadcast to everyone, which is how you get down in high school... but girl is 23!

Do I really have to run with avoidance measures as far as new or prospective chicks are concerned?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i burned myself one day 2 cause of that, i think i migh thave gotten ****blocked today perhaps.

this one night at the clug i saw some friends, and i start dancing with a friend of a friend..lets say Hb7. she was good looking but a little 2 skinny if you ask me. Anyway previously that night i had tried some experimenting to see how horny i can get girlz on the dance floor using those dance tips............worked like a charm on this one girl.....she was all over me..and i had my hands all over her. So i naturally tried it with this one.....my hands were all over....no big deal.... and then i started sliding my hand near her *****. circles and things. as i got closer she freaked out and left. Next thing you know im getting *****ed at by the other friend (my friend) so i appoligzed and all was good.......not that i regret it cause i dont really give a ****. anyway today i saw that girl that i danced with and it took me a second to recognize her. Anyway she was chilling with some other hot friend..lets say hb8.5. who i'd talk to and thought about hitting up. As soon as she sees me i get a grin and she wispers something into the other girl. Well now that one wont even look at me.

so go figure.. but i could care less.

another one ****blocked me the other night........who i was good friends with..........and just friends and i helped her a lot. showed me what kind of friend she was. Her best friend gave me her number and i lost it. so i ask this one and she is like "well why do you want it?" im like......ahhhhhh chat maby, thats what phones are for. i told her i lost it and she said "well i dont think so, i dont give out number (which is total bull**** cause she has b4). so im like....but i already had it. Next thing i know she just ignores me on msn and stops talking to me. i blocked and delted her. *****

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
I hit this girl up a couple a weeks ago because I got all the buying signals from her... anyway turned out she flaked on it, totally contrary to the way she had been acting to that point... so, Next...

Now, I'm out with a mixed group of friends two nights back, and this same girl is there but we keep our distance all night... I'm gettin on and sat with a newly single HB8 havin' jokes and workin the situation nicely... then, what happens next is that 'flake' leans in the direction and tells this girl I'm workin on "Careful" with a smile, and then says a quick word in her ear... next thing I know, this girl went cold, from sharing food etc she want to puttin some distance between us and made an obvious move to talk to others in the group...

What the fvck just happened here? I honestly get the impression that flake wants me for herself but she's fvckin about... the boat has passed, I mean sure, she still looks good, but she's on some BS confused tip so forget her... but why is this chick c0ckblockin me?

Solution..?
hahaha...she marked her territory on you because she got jealous..damn b*tch..she might has well dropped her panties and pee'd on your face to mark her property..

anyways bro...this stuff ACTUALLY can work for you. If you find yourself in that situation again..comming off with a C/F attitude will put you on top of the situation.

You: Yes Yes Yes....everything she says is TRUE!
Her: She said that you're a player.
You: Oh she did? Yes Yes...its true its true..I'm SUCH A PLAYER...I sleep around with everone...everyone wants me!!! girls, guys, old, young...dogs, cats..hell I'm a freggin nut...Actually, I'm not a player, that girl's just mad because I find you more attractive than her.
Her: Oh really?
You: Yes of course, that and the fact that the other girl is mad because I didn't let her sleep with me on the first date...I waited until the 2nd date..I do have morals!.:D

As long as you come off C/F with a lot of facial expressions and animation...you can easily come off as if the topic was overblown to begin with...that will put in ease the attitudes of your main target, and bring down that c*ckblockin chic's comment.