Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C&F Comebacks to 'I Have a Boyfriend'

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
start crying and screaming but but you cant have a boyfriend, youre my dreamgirl!!!

wait, dont do that actually now that I think about it

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one will either get you a laugh or a bewildered stare.

Her: "I have a BoReFrIeNd."

Your response: "Chances are he's just a transitional boyfriend, anyway. Why limit your options?

:D

Mystick

Reaction score
This is a classic one:

"Slow down girl, I barely even know you and you're already telling me about your problems! " :D :rock:

spectacular

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her:I have a boyfriend...me:well,I know that's a major achievement for you,but to be sincere u don't to tell everybody u meet.I'm sure he got tired of u asking him out anyway.so if you need a friend to hang out with sometime,u can call me up,take care.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We just met, but I'm flattered you'd call me that!

Or something like that.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find a lot of these lines sound like bull****. The women I know are sick of bull****.

I highly recommend becoming a beacon of truth in a sea of bull**** (and part of the truth is that we all want people to love us, aka we're vulnerable). Part of being a beacon of truth is being mature enough to tell women what's up.

I've had a number of women say things like this to me. Usually, I'm sincerely stunned. I might say something like "it's true I find you attractive and also I genuinely like connecting with interesting people throughout my day. I find it makes it so much more beautiful. Hey, you can let me know if I'm bothering you, ok? I wouldn't be offended."

A lot of women aren't this blunt. They'll just casually drop the boyfriend thing as soon as they can. I kind of react as if they told me that they have a really cute nephew or something. Like, hmm, sounds like it's someone who means a lot to you. That's why she's telling you - she doesn't want to betray that person, or lead you down the wrong path. Usually, this comes from a considerate place in a woman's heart. I see no reason to take it as anything but a gift, even though I do open relationships and I am deeply suspicious of many people's intentions for entering monogamous relationships.

That's my style. I'm not saying it's for everyone. I'm not even sure it would "pick up women the most efficiently" or whatever many fools on this site concern themselves with. I do know that I like relating to people this way.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
To solve this old ass thread:

IHAB means I don't find you attractive, so leave me alone. Stop deluding yourselfves into thinking that she actually wants to be CONVINCED into liking you. Either the attraction is there or it ain't.

AFAIC, These lines can be funny, but she still has to choose you, and rest assured that decision is always hers.

If she wanted you, she would not be taken. Even if she was taken, and she wanted to f**k you, she'd jump over Stone Mountain to get to you.

There is also a long ass thread about this in the archives.

Case closed.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I have a bf

You: that's ok I'm not the jealous type.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: I have a boyfriend

Me: Tell me, how does it feel to be in a perfect relashionship?

Her: Well its not perfect....

Me: Doesnt mean we cant be friends right...

Pull out phone, have her put her number in...Follow up and game on

Or

Change topic and continue to game her.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
To solve this old ass thread:

IHAB means I don't find you attractive, so leave me alone. Stop deluding yourselfves into thinking that she actually wants to be CONVINCED into liking you. Either the attraction is there or it ain't.

AFAIC, These lines can be funny, but she still has to choose you, and rest assured that decision is always hers.

If she wanted you, she would not be taken. Even if she was taken, and she wanted to f**k you, she'd jump over Stone Mountain to get to you.

There is also a long ass thread about this in the archives.

Case closed.
This and izza's posts are spot on.

If she mentions the boyfriend, she isn't interested. There is no line in the world that will change her mind, cut your losses and gracefully eject. They say they have a boyfriend even when they don't just to get rid of you.

The girl I'm dating right now always tells me funny stories of how guys try so hard to change her mind, and it's quite laughable, and it makes them look really lame. Thank her and move on. Don't be weird, because you might run into her again, and she'll think "Oh no, it's that lame guy again...".

Tryingtoimprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's probably to douchey and wouldn't work with any women worth your time anyways(like all the others here.):

That's nice but do you have a manfriend?

It's kind of odd isn't it that we call all non-spousal partners boyfriend or girlfriend way past the age most women would probably get offended if you called them a girl?

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if she does have a boyfriend, none of you give a **** and will try to fvck her anyway? wtf...

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a boyfriend too... see, we already have something in common!

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lyrics from a great hip hop tune during '92 - Positive K 'I Got A Man'

'How long you had that problem'
'What's your man got to do with me?'

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorant DJ: *Tries to flirt with a girl*

Girl: I have a boyfriend.

Ignorant DJ: *Says a lame comeback*

Girl: Speaking of my boyfriend, here he comes. Hey Jason!

Boyfriend who is actually a DJ: Do we have a problem here?

And he proceeds to clobber in your skull.

Basically, when a woman says she has a boyfriend, tell her it was a pleasure to meet her, and move on to a single woman. Don't be so naive sheesh.

Cases where the girl actually has intention of wanting you to stick around after she says that is rare.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
We just met, but I'm flattered you'd call me that!

Or something like that.
This!

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Well you may have a boyfriend...but you don't have THIS single So Suave Alpha male! Hate me now HB9.5! LMFAO

Then slink off into a corner and cry yourself to sleep while svcking your thumb.