Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C+F and Neghits, and their horrible misinterpretations

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was once actually a reply to WUWD's post some long time ago, but I've decided to bring it back (deleting a few short parts that were specific to the post itself), and in its own topic..... cuz I believe it's something many HS DJ's should see

======================

C+F and neghits are the most misinterpreted concept in the DJ Bible. The reason is because they've been so exaggerated, and stretched, that they've lost their original meaning.

****y is when YOU KNOW you are great. You know what a great definition of ****y is? It's having so much confidence you don't have to assert it. It has **NOTHING** to do with self-absorbtion. It has **NOTHING** to do with always talking about yourself or how great you are. Confident people don't talk about how great they are. You know why? Because they don't care if other people think they're confident. By SAYING you are confident, you are instead declaring your insecurity.

Neghits are way overrated. Neghits can only be used with certain girls. Which girls?
The ones who get approached by so many guys, who have armies of men at their fingertips, ready to bend over at her every whim. These women who have their ego's so high they believe men were put on earth to supplicate their needs.
ONLY THESE women should have neghits used on them. Why? Because by neghitting THESE women, you declare that you are not one of her puppets, that you are not fooled by her alluring curves and well-made-up face.

It is VERY RARE for girls in HIGH SCHOOL to be like this -- it is generally for the older DJs who go clubbing. The reason is that most girls in high school have not been exposed to that much male supplication - few guys have approached them, and they do not yet know how to fully harness their power.
The reason Neghits are so advocated is because all guys WANT to attract THESE TYPES OF GIRLS -- which is why so many guys swear by it. However, these types of girls are not especially the best, so neghits are not especially the most valuable tool in your DJ kit.

So..... AS A RULE OF THUMB, NEGHITTING IS NOT FOR HIGH SCHOOLERS. It was never inteded for high school, it was intead originally meant for older DJs!

==

Now, I have a few things to point out.

First off, do not confuse "what a girl likes" with "what guy a girl likes"....... simply because a girl "likes you more" now that you're not "overconfident" does not mean she'd rather sleep with you now than before. What "girls like" is a friend. Period.

Second, some girls just can't take jokes. There are girls that are so dense or insecure that jokes about them will trigger their ***** shield. I generally keep away from those chicks. On the other hand, you could just tone down the neghits, or, every time you make a joke and she stares at you, look right back at her and say "I'm joking."
However, for the most part, girls enjoy a bit of teasing. It creates sexual tension. Especially if you can determine that the teasing IS teasing, and not insulting. You do, in this case, have to be careful WHAT you tease ABOUT..... you do not want to hit a nerve.

Now, back to confidence (yes I'm jumping around, I have no logical stream of thought). I have found that the occasional joke where I talk myself up IS effective. However, it must have a few rules...... first, it must be, as I said, *occasional*.... second, people must understand that I have a great sense of humor and joke constantly...... third, it must be in good taste..... and fourth, they must also have a sense of humor
An example:
I beat her at a card game.
me: "it's not your fault, I'm just perfect" *with a grin*
her: "Oh shut up (laughing), let's play again
Do not overuse it, or it just becomes annoying and loses its effect. But use it sparingly, and it keeps its freshness, and teh effect remains. What is the effect? It's a little subliminal, but it CREATES IN HER MIND an image that you truly ARE as great as you say.
Humans are so sensitive to other people's opinions (especially girls). That's why advertisements are so effective. One person says a product is good, and suddenly another person who has never tried the product before says "it's good".... without even realizing why they think it's good!
Same thing. By telling a girl you're awesome, she will eventually get this image that you truly are, without remembering or understanding where the image comes from.
But, of course, as I said, it must be used sparingly, or it becomes a joke to her, and has no effect.

Aside from that, however, confidence must NOT BE SPOKEN. Confidence is an ATTITUDE. It's not SAYING "nothing I can't handle", it's actually taking the god damn challenge by the horns and saying "I can handle you, *****". This creates an aura, which girls detect.

AURA. GIRLS ARE SENSITIVE TO AURAS MORE THAN THEY ARE TO ANYTHING YOU CAN SAY ABOUT YOURSELF. When you are great and YOU KNOW IT, you don't have to say anything for the girl to understand it.

OK, I think I've strayed off ... so I'll jsut sum up my points (I think I had points...)

C+F and neghits are simply misunderstood
Neghits should only be used with specific types of girls, which are rare in high school.
****iness should be FELT rather than SPOKEN
Talking about yourself is just ****in stupid.
I rock :D

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for clearing this up. its been up for debate many times and this does a good job putting the debate to rest...i hope

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give this post an A +++++

I tried to explain this long time ago but it came out really bad. You explained it alot better. This is exactly what I do, and you just explained it all.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
:p

There is a HUGE difference between confidence and ****yness.

You can be a confident pvssy. You can't be a ****y one. :D

The point of being ****y, is because you ARE a guy. You HAVE a ****. Thats why its called "****y and funny."

No, it isn't "confident" and funny. It is ****y. ****y people don't give a flippin fvck as to what others think. They are ****y, :D if you dont like it, fvck yourself. Go away, go sit down, if you dont like me, screw you. :)

Confident people dont give off that VIBE of competition.

A confident and funny guy tells knock-knock jokes. A ****y and funny guy cracks jokes about yo-momma.

See the difference?

A girl doesnt compete for confident guys. She just sits there in their presence. For a ****y guy? the girl will get all revved up! She will become playful, she will get his attention.

People are insecure? People are competitive!

You tell me I cant do something? You know what? I want to go out there and do it! Just to prove you wrong! Just to rub it in your face! :D

This is a how a girl acts for a ****y guy. He tells her shes a stupid ho, and laughs at her. She will "prove" she isnt a dumb bimbo to laugh at.

****y guys are like the penis shaped things in washing machines. They agitate, and stir everything up! The confidant guy is like the bleach, he just sits there and does his job.

You combine a guy who starts **** with a guy who has a great sense of humour. All of a sudden you have a ****y and Funny guy making girls compete for his attention.

Doesnt relate to highschool? Are you kidding me? You know how fierce competition in highschool is?

Pffft! Confident? Confident people are boring as ****. Which is okay, if you want a nice girl to drink tea with then great, be confident.

I am a ****y guy! :D I want a crazy ho! I want her jumping off the ****ing closet, swinging on the damn cieling fan and landing on my ****. I want a crazy fun girl who i can argue with over stupid **** until we are both so ****ing excited and flustered from high flying emotions we just have to jump each other and **** right there on the floor.

"Confident and Funny" maybe in England.
"****y and Funny" thats US style :) US crazy amercians!

(no offense to other countries)

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
NegHits!

Neghits work ****ing miracles baby!

Learn to do them right, and you are in. No matter what kind of girl you deal with. I neghit insecure women, i neghit egocentered 9's, I neghit all of them.

The fact is, they are a joke! They are a funny/intelligent way of pointing out her flaws.

They are witty and funny! They have to be. Dumbasses with insecurites go out there and start using neghits maliciously to try and prove their "superiority" to women.

They look like stupid fvcks, they come back and b1tch about how neghits don't work.

Neghits are meant to be JOKED with, not something like "I am aware of your obesity sharol, you will most likely die from a heart disease."

That is not a neghit...

Something like "HAHAHAHA, damn, look at you all huffing and puffing coming up that hill. *imitates noises* I know a great way to shed pounds and get your ass back in shape! *smacks her ass* ;)"

And then, i would of course continue about my methods of extrenous physical activity to loose weight :D.

Great thing is, with this method, its hella fun to work out.

Search for Neghits how matrix said them. About the "negative...pause...postive" method.

:D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... it's about time... thank you Seloifter.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for replies...

psycho..... I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.....
you seem to feel strongly about ****y being better than confident, but that was hardly the point of my post.....
plus I don't think you do understand the difference between confidence and ****iness....
I'll explain more if you want but a little tired right now

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, I was thinking of doing one on this topic myself but you beat me too it. I agreed with everything, and now I need to change one of my views: I talk myself up constantly to my girlfriend. It needs to be more subtle and slick, instead of "I'm so sexy...etc." BS that I do. Great post again.

eba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seloifter please explain your outlook on the confidence/****iness discussion. Im not sure I want to go around insulting people. Not my thing. Psycho man guy makes it out like you're suppost to be IN YOUR FACE. I thought you could be ****y and laid back. And still get the women. Without slapping people's asses and degrading them.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
yup

i think both of em need 2 b revised cuz,i 've never seen neg-hits used properly,d girl usually either gets PISSED or gives a polite -
ok,haha,leave me alone -smile, and will continue d conversation out of flattery

.C+F,sum guys aren't funny,i am and used 2 b ****y but i'm pretty much passed that non-sense and on 2 pulling them of my good looks and some kino.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
thx for replies...

psycho..... I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.....
you seem to feel strongly about ****y being better than confident, but that was hardly the point of my post.....
plus I don't think you do understand the difference between confidence and ****iness....
I'll explain more if you want but a little tired right now
What was the point of your post?

Didnt it say that a confident person doesnt need to assert his confidence?

Besides, ****y isnt "better" then confident. You are both.

I watched "American Wedding" last friday. You know that steven guy, the one whos always making faces like a ****ing moron?

He is ****y. He is more "DJ".

You know the other guy, Finch? The guy who fvcked the mom?
He was just confident. No ****yness.

****y people create "tension" in the atmosphere.

Tension= High emotional states. Excitement, Rage, Joy, Lust, etc.

When a person experiences HIGH TENSION theyare MUCH more suggestible.

remember taht one thread about the guy saying "Why dont you deepthroat that bannana" and then he ended up getting a BJ. Because he was C&F.

He creates tension with his joke, then once she is more likely to do as he says, he tells here "you can practice on me"

and guess what?

she does.

Confidence doesnt apply here. Confidence is applied in the initial approach. in the way you tone your voice, in your body language, etc.

Confidence doesnt apply to what you say.

"Be confident, tell her C&F things."

is the quote to use. because you cant tell her confident things.