Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C & F Accentuators

vachir

Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful guys i put a plastic bag over my gf's head as a joke then she almost died

Wan-Solo

Reaction score
Is there another name for this? I mean "c & f accentuators" kinda seem like really good examples of kino in my opinion..

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
For this to be engaged you need quite some skill or luck, (by getting her to step on your shoes) and is pretty situational.

If a girl steps on your shoes (they have to be decent looking, the shoes I mean) gasp loudly and say, "Hold on did, you just step on my J's?" (doesn't matter if they're jordans or not lol)
She'll say something along the lines of oops or sorry
Then say, "you know what? I can't believe you... I'm not talking to you for 24 hours"
I did this several times and the girls always say, "Nooo, I'm sorry please you have to talk to me!"
Then just point to your mouth and shrug or zip you lips (you have to really commit to the 24 hours thing) so if she calls, texts, or messages you online then just ignore.
At this point she was posting statuses about how I'm not talking to her, etc. And the next day she's very eager to speak to me.

Btw you have to have built a bit of attraction or value in her eyes for this to work effectively