Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"By the way.. I have HPV"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Does anyone here have HPV? I know it's very common, but there is no test for males. Other than getting the test for everything else, what do I do? Wait for a fvcking outbreak?

What outbreak?

It barely affects males in any significant way. If your future wife contracts it from you, then she might be at further risk for cervical cancer. But chances are, your future hypothetical wife already has it.

Also, viruses are very hard to spread. People have had sex with HIV and herpes carriers for years and never contracted the disease.

Bacteria is easy to spread. Viruses aren't so much.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had unprotected sex with one of my long-term fvck buddies and she did a similar thing... Right after the sex it was "oh, and, i got drunk and fvcked one of my male friends and i don't think we used protection." (She got a big NEXT for doing this; 2 years of perfecting our $ex - down the drain)

Women love to drop the bomb when it's too late to do anything about it!

Has convinced me to use condoms with EVERY woman i'm with from now on.

Waiting a few months and then going and getting tested...

Not going to be fun...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buk **** happens man, IMO in that thread, you were with a known "Jump Off" who had other "Cack" on the side can't get mad for a ho being a ho!

Sure everyone has HPV whose had sex with a non-virgin even BigJimbo aka Winston Wu, but the warts kind is a different strain

just wanted to put that out there

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think HPV warts are more common than herpes.... I've read that before.

I dated a girl 4 years ago, I always used a condom, and two months into the relationship, It felt itchy on the side not on my wiener, and I got it checked and it was two little warts, they itched...

hell I was scared to death.... but two weeks after, they dried up and fell off by itself... and since then its been 4 years and never again has it itched, or I have never again had any other outbreak, so no symptoms.... its very common.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it is good to wait until you are married to have sex, and make sure you get your wife-to-be tested before the wedding night. If she has an STD then annul the marriage as you will refuse to consumate it.

Gangster Of Love said:
Everyone here rambling about a bunch of drama and getting all moral, yet Kerpal just stated a fact of life.

Everyone has HPV, has had it, or is about to have it; the only way of guaranteeing you wont is if you and your partner have never had sex with anybody else. There is no test for men, and even if there was, MOST people don't show symptoms.

Most people DO NOT develop warts, and most women who test positive for HPV on a pap smear test, eventually clear the virus to the point where it no longer keeps showing up on tests.

If you have had sex with anybody who's not a virgin, or has had sex with somebody else who is not a virgin, then you have been exposed to it and most likely gotten it. MOST WOMEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH HAVE IT, and DON'T KNOW THEY DO. The only reason this one mentioned it to the OP is because she actually knows she has/had it, due to a positive pap smear and/or warts, and actually had the decency to tell you about it, knowing you'd get all judgmental, even though YOU ALSO HAVE/HAD IT AT ONE POINT.

As somebody mentioned already, be glad it wasn't HIV, and more important, what the hell are you putting it in bareback?

There is a lot of good info on this site regarding hpv and other std's. Here's one post to help you relax a little, hopefully, and dude, wrap it, don't be a dumbass!

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Qusstions-for-Dr-HHH-Please---HPV/show/1093766

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha...now you can change your name to REALLYCantTouchMyStyle.

No, but seriously...don't worry too much. Just learn your lesson...don't bareback again. HPV doesn't have a huge effects on males, but you may have to take some medication if you get married and want to bareback your wife or LT girlfriend.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
:cuss: :cuss: and stuck my **** in your pvssy in the morning bareback.

And who's fault is this????

You make it sound like you brought out an army to fight off her advances to go in raw dog.... hardly the case.

Be smart next time, you'll be fine.

PIMP

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HPV laughs in the face of safe sex! Date virgins or face the possibility that your "lesser half" will end up looking like the face of a 14 year old boy with acne. Seriously. HPV is no laughing matter.

The guys who don't think it is a big thing are the same dudes who enjoy thick older females who have kids. They tend to drive compact cars that have tires that are more expensive than the car itself! A good night is a single mother and pot. They like visiting New Orleans and Vegas. Love the bars that i.d. anything under 35. They define America in 2010. Not my style.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
HPV laughs in the face of safe sex! Date virgins or face the possibility that your "lesser half" will end up looking like the face of a 14 year old boy with acne. Seriously. HPV is no laughing matter.

The guys who don't think it is a big thing are the same dudes who enjoy thick older females who have kids. They tend to drive compact cars that have tires that are more expensive than the car itself! A good night is a single mother and pot. They like visiting New Orleans and Vegas. Love the bars that i.d. anything under 35. They define America in 2010. Not my style.
And Chicks in the Ukraine don't have HPV @ all right Winston?

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
And who's fault is this????

You make it sound like you brought out an army to fight off her advances to go in raw dog.... hardly the case.

Be smart next time, you'll be fine.

PIMP
Bareback feels so much better.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you got HPV? Almost everyone has it or is going to get it, as has been already stated. A buddy of mine(age 26) is fathering two kids with two different women, neither of whom he is in a relationship with. Think about that.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
So you got HPV? Almost everyone has it or is going to get it, as has been already stated. A buddy of mine(age 26) is fathering two kids with two different women, neither of whom he is in a relationship with. Think about that.
He got HPV a long time ago, when he started having sex with non-virgins.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, you're making a bigger deal out of this than what it actually is. You're turning a cold sore into a herpes out break. (well, technically it is, but you get the point)

If I remember correctly 80% of sexually active people have HPV. A majority of the strands do not effect men, we're just the carriers. The only strands to worry about are the ones that cause warts.

While it was extremely stupid of you to bareback this girl, it wouldn't have made a difference anyways. Condoms are ineffective against HPV.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you get a wart, get it frozen off at the doc's office. Chances are it'll never come back, but if it does eventually freeze it again no big deal really.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, dudes! Nearly everyone has HPV? Really?

Is this the conclusion of an American doctor who, as a result of his place of belonging, forgets that the world stretches beyond the borders of the US of A?

I recommend setting up a freakin' quarantine over your nation!

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:

Is this the conclusion of an American doctor who, as a result of his place of belonging, forgets that the world stretches beyond the borders of the US of A?

:crackup: +1

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:

you might try it over the entire world.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Do Not Google Image Search Hpv. Jesus.