Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

By a woman, about women

UnimagnbleBstard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some quotes from an essay by "The Misanthropic *****"... you can find the full thing at http://*****.shutdown.com/death_to_women.html

She touches on some of the same topics brought up here, but in a more blunt and unapologetic way.

-----------------------------
The way to a woman's heart is through her broken ribs.

Don't listen to women who say they crave caring, touchy-feely men. Women only want a sensitive man until a real man walks through the door. As long as men cater to the whims and destructive nature of women, men will continue to bury their rage and become the sissy-boys women don't really want.

When my great-grandfather stepped off of the boat from Spain, he met a redheaded slut who was 17 years his junior. He married her, and she ruled the roost until his death at age 94. Once, she poured hot coffee on him when he overheard her telephone conversation with her taxi-driver lover. She had no respect for him because he let her dominate him.

His abuse continued unabated because women, as much as they claim that they want a sensitive man, have no respect for men who treat them like delicate princesses. As soon as a man shows a little sensitivity, his girlfriend or wife is getting pearl necklaces from his best friend.

And if Mr. Nice Guy reaches his breaking point after walking in on his girlfriend getting nailed by a UPS driver, his ass will be in jail before the *** -stained sheets dry. Tenderizing the ****'s face might be right, but it's not legal.

Women are confused. They don't want sensitive men because they're too weak, but when men overpower them, they run to the police because they know that their power lies in manipulation. They're only independent, strong crusaders until the fist hits the face. It would be almost admirable if they were consciously playing both sides of the fence, but they lack the intelligence to do so.

Statistics show that women are just as likely to be the instigators of domestic violence as men, and if they don't directly cause the abuse session, they indirectly cause it by pushing buttons.

Women aren't timid, peace-loving creatures. In a female-dominated world, violence wouldn't be eradicated. Studies estimate the rate of domestic violence among lesbians is comparable to the rate of domestic violence among heterosexuals, showing that the warm embrace of a woman is often preceded by a right hook.

Men can't win. Here's a tube of AstroGlide. Use it, and save yourself the hassle of a relationship.

But men get off easy. They can go home at the end of the day, forget that real-life women exist, and jerk off into a sock to thoughts of acquiescent *****s. I'm a woman, and the hypocrisy displayed by women affects my standing in the world. I can't avoid them. I can't ignore them.

------------------
BELLADONNA, n. In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever wrote that is one classy broad!

Cheers,
Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to women who say they crave caring, touchy-feely men. Women only want a sensitive man until a real man walks through the door. As long as men cater to the whims and destructive nature of women, men will continue to bury their rage and become the sissy-boys women don't really want.
GOD! I can't tell you how many time I fell in this trap.

After a couple of months with a chick, you decide to show her your sensitive side : "I love you so much!". Besides, she tells you that she loves caring men. So you finally let go of the challenge code now that she is hooked.

BIG MISTAKE.

Guys, if you think that a Nice Guy attitude might be okay after a couple of months, read UnimagnbleBstard post 5 times in a row, especially the first paragraph.

We’ve been so conditionned to act like dorks and to praise Dear Abby’s garbage that I still don’t think it’s quite enough. Repetition is the mother of skill.

------------------
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

- Roosevelt

"Did I hear the phrase "she already has a bf"? Cause if I did, don't mind posting a thread in this forum. MOVE ON! RUN! RUN FOR YOU LIFE! RUN LIKE YOU NEVER RAN BEFORE! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

[This message has been edited by CHALENGE GUY (edited 06-08-2001).]

UnimagnbleBstard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll change my sig...

------------------
"Don't listen to women who say they crave caring, touchy-feely men. Women only want a sensitive man until a real man walks through the door. As long as men cater to the whims and destructive nature of women, men will continue to bury their rage and become the sissy-boys women don't really want."

-The Misanthropic Bytch

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh.. I've been reading her page since like.. 2 years ago? Before The Misantrophic ***** made that site.. she had one "Geri Haliwell Worship Page". Thats how I found out about her. She writes good articles.. and another girl who writes good stuff is Tuoni. Her site is at www.tuoni.net

Btw this ain't no spam.. just recommending the best of the web for all of you.

Reaction score
advice from a woman

bump

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deagleclaw said:
Whoever wrote that is one classy broad!
Yes but also very bitter and probably very unhappy...

She hates men two ;-)

She's a mysanthrope, she hates human beings in general. There is truth in what she is saying about busting "myths" but to take what she says as a life-philosophy would be a VERY BAD idea indeed!

That article is perfect when taken with a very large tub of salt!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are submissive to man, by nature. Just like children.

When they get power over a man, they act like children would.

It's no wonder women we're treated as children by law, for such a long time.
No, I don't mean to say that women deserve no power at all. But a man should always have more. Not because men are egoistic, but because both sexes will be better off this way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitter or not, there's a ton of truth in what she said.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

I'm the biggest jerk/*******/bastard/prick u'll ever meet, and when i tried being polite for the first time ever with my gf at Starbucks 2 days ago (it's been four months we've been together) by asking if she wants sugar, i get a 'no' with an attitude. I thought she was kidding, pretending to be a cvnt, so i laughed and said "I'm trying to learn some common social decency". She looks at me straight on and says 'Then stop it'. She was dead serious. I tell her semi-firm, semi-kidding 'Shut the f-ck up and kiss my ass. Your buying me a coffee." She looks at me and then says 'That's better.' And smiles with relief while getting me a coffee...

Ever since we met, she nagged and complained about my lack of respect for her. And the only time i have ever been polite she tells me to stop. This is coming out of a ambitious, 8+ looks professional classy college girl.

They all need to be medicated. Heavily.

"Love is bull****. Emotions are bull****. I am a rock, a jerk, and uncaring ******* and i'm damn proud of it."
- Chuck Palahniuk

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
This is an unusual topic but one that has two vastly different sides to it.
Firstly the thing that most attractive woman hate more than anything else is a guy who is or comes accross as being a Wuss, but their Second hate is guys who belt them around and are too aggressive and try to dominate them completely, what they do desire and this is extremely difficult for them to find is equality in their relationship.
I personally have ensnared many gorgeous babes from the Wusses and nearly as many from the male dominators.
It is very easy to take a gorgeous babe off a Wuss as you just have to frighten him and he runs away and leaves you to be with the girl, this is way too easy so I no longer do it, as in reality I tend to like the Wuss alot more than I do the male dominator, because I once was a Wuss myself in my younger years.
As a teenager I couldn't talk to the pretty girls nor could I stand up to and fight the tougher cooler guys who had all of the pretty girls.
When I was about 18 I became sick of having to see these guys with all of the gorgeous girls so I took up both Karate and Boxing, began to push weights, run along the beach, as well as study books on psychology such as "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
After a while I became alot more confident within myself and began to study books on how Girls Minds work and dating tip books, etc, but I also began to search for ways to overpower the tougher cool types of guys and I began to uncover their weaknesses and they hated me for it.
Where I was to gain my power over these types of guys was by my being able to use my anger and learnt fighting abilities against them, but I was also able to use my formerly Wuss personality to get away with it.
I discovered that the gorgeous girls loved my sensitive side but they only liked it after I had become a fighter that would stand up for myself.
I am now 38 and I'm both strong and sensitive and the girls really do prefer this type of a man, but their number one hate is Wussism, so they will always go for the more dominant aggressive male over the Wuss, but it is the former Wuss come Dominator that the girls really like because they can experience equality with these type of guys as they still have the soft side that they desire but they won't allow the girls to push them around, this my friends is the true Alpha Man, :cool: