Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying tickets before asking if she is free....?

kman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
this one always gets me. if you want to do something with a girl that requires having tickets, do you buy the tickets, then ask, or do you ask if she's free, then buy the tickets if she is?

i always have problems when i ask if she is free first. for some reason, whether it's because they read "the rules" or get some b.s. advice, most women will never say "i don't have any plans", even if they don't. they want to appear busy to be more attractive. before you crack on that, remember that people here are always giving the same advice (i.e. always let her think you have a busy/exciting life).

now....to counteract that, you can get the tickets and tell her you have tickets and see if she wants to come. this is good in that you project that you have planned something, and girls like that. but....what if she is going to be out of town or something? then you are stuck with tickets that you wouldn't want to spend on someone you are less interested in, even if you have other girls to date.

so how do you do it?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the tickets and if she doesn't want to go with you sell them on Ebay or go with a mate.

It sounds much cooler saying "I have a spare ticket", because it sounds like your being casual and not giving a s**t.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy pairs of tickets for concerts all the time without knowing who I'm going to take. Keep a good rotation in your stable and you should always have someone to take.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm going to a concert, I'll tell the girl about it and tell her to bring some friends. Usually my boys and I just buy our own **** and just give the invite to the chicks. Especially if I've already hit it. I'm not her boyfriend, why the **** am I going to buy her tickets? I believe in reciprocation, but only if she's done something to deserve it. Otherwise we're just some other chump who's classified in ******** as a meal ticket. I don't typically play that game.

I have lots of friends who think they're players/pimps/ or DJ's I guess as you guys would say here, but they pay for it. I constantly tell them that we can all have gorgeous women on our arm if we pay for everything that her and I would do. The minute you stop taking that green out of your wallet, see how long she stays around. Thats not game. Game is having a gorgeous woman on your arm and NOT having to pay for it, NOT having to kiss her ass, NOT inflating her ego, so on so forth.

Now if you two have been having sex or seeing each other for a while and you genuinely like her and she feels the same way, than I suppose thats ok. But there's certain rules and niches to this kind of thing, don't end up burning yourself brotha.