Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buying supplements online (trueprotein.com)

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, trueprotein.com used be the sh*t back in the day, good prices and great product.

Is that still the go-to site for buying protein?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the only place I get my protein, the bulk recession whey comes out to only like $5/lb.

And lots of solid bodybuilding boards such as Intense Muscle, Professional Muscle, and Iron Addicts give them the thumbs up.

Last edited:

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shop at TFSupplements. com

cheapest prices, coupons and fast shipping

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just google something you want and pick the best price, supplementwarehouse has good prices, look for free shipping. I bought 15 pounds of muscle guage nutrition whey and isolate, it was 108 shipped on another website. The cinnabun is amazing and the choc mint is okay.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like TP and go there.

The supps/protein are top notch and they have not sold out. A while ago some distrubitor for a big corporation IE:(Bsn/gaspari those type of big guys) came and wanted TP to sell them I think Carl(Guy who owns TP) 500lbs of protein. They began making it then the distrubtor guy came and said to label it differently....to decrease what was actually being sold...

They wanted 500lbs of a certain supp but wanted to cut the product in half so they can sell more for less....you were basically going to buy a tub of protein that had 50% of what it actually should have.

Carl should have made he said around the 5-9 million dollar range if he went through but he didnt.

Thats why I shop there...although the shipping sucks balls.