Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buying Drinks - What if this happens?

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a club yesterday with a few frinds. It was an ok night but the club didn't get packed till about 10.30. Anyway I was near the bar and one of my buddies suggested that we boggie on the dance floor. There was this HB on the dance floor (Must have been an HB7-8 in my eyes but I dont know what she thought of herself, probably thought she was an HB8-9). Any way I asked her if she wanted to dance and she accepted. We went to the dance floor and she started doing a sexy dance (She was even **** teasing me alittle). Anyway we had a couple of dances and then she said she had to go do something. she headed to the VIP area. About 1hr later a friend of mine managed to bypass the security and get us into the VIP. Now normally I cant get into the VIP area because its meant to be where all the cool (or the pricks with alot of money) people hang out but this time i was lucky. Now i Didn't go there looking for her I was just going to check the place out. Anyway I get there she comes up and says 'hi do you wanna buy me a drink?' I say'sorry i dont buy drinks for girls i dont know, but how about you buy me one and when we get to know each other i buy you one. And if I really like you ill buy 2'. Then she pulls out a £10 pound note and says ' this is all i have an its for a taxi home'. I felt kind of bad and i really wanted to buy her a drink but something in my mind was saying ' dont you dare ****ing buy her a drink'. So I told her I had to go and nice meeting her and then left. What should I have done? did I do wrong?

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
You a rare indeed. Keep it up. :up:

I am in the middle of my 2nd medium term stay in the UK from Australia. I have discovered to my shock that UK guys buy their women far too many drinks.

This HB has gone out with a tenner hoping that her looks will get her drinks. Not all HBs will be like her... I know :D

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
Went to a club yesterday with a few frinds. It was an ok night but the club didn't get packed till about 10.30. Anyway I was near the bar and one of my buddies suggested that we boggie on the dance floor. There was this HB on the dance floor (Must have been an HB7-8 in my eyes but I dont know what she thought of herself, probably thought she was an HB8-9). Any way I asked her if she wanted to dance and she accepted. We went to the dance floor and she started doing a sexy dance (She was even **** teasing me alittle). Anyway we had a couple of dances and then she said she had to go do something. she headed to the VIP area. About 1hr later a friend of mine managed to bypass the security and get us into the VIP. Now normally I cant get into the VIP area because its meant to be where all the cool (or the pricks with alot of money) people hang out but this time i was lucky. Now i Didn't go there looking for her I was just going to check the place out. Anyway I get there she comes up and says 'hi do you wanna buy me a drink?' I say'sorry i dont buy drinks for girls i dont know, but how about you buy me one and when we get to know each other i buy you one. And if I really like you ill buy 2'. Then she pulls out a £10 pound note and says ' this is all i have an its for a taxi home'. I felt kind of bad and i really wanted to buy her a drink but something in my mind was saying ' dont you dare ****ing buy her a drink'. So I told her I had to go and nice meeting her and then left. What should I have done? did I do wrong?
I think you "did well" so to speak.

Forget about this girl, the fact that she only had ten pounds with her shows clearly what her intentions were: get all the suckers to buy her drinks. She didn't even leave herself the option to buy drinks for herself or other people.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate,

You did well. The line you used is a classic. I use it often and believe me, it DOES impress them.

Next time, for some added fun, if you get a girl saying she only has £10, she is SOOOO setting her self up for serious negging.

you: "what, is that how cheap you are??? you come to the club thinking you're gonna talk guys into buying you drinks???"
(in a joking, smiling way)

Then she will be thinking "oh sh*t, i must look so lame right now"

then the power is passes onto you my man! she will be fighting to qualify her self to you and get that power back, even if it means using that £10 to take you back home!

;-)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
... Then she pulls out a £10 pound note and says ' this is all i have an its for a taxi home'. I felt kind of bad and i really wanted to buy her a drink but something in my mind was saying ' dont you dare ****ing buy her a drink'. So I told her I had to go and nice meeting her and then left. What should I have done? did I do wrong?
You could have said "You buy me a drink, we get to know one another and if I like you, I'll give you a lift home." ;)

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Buying Drinks - What if this happens?

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You could have said "You buy me a drink, we get to know one another and if I like you, I'll give you a lift home." ;)
:cheer:

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent comeback! Any other niceguy wussbag would have jumped all over her with his wallet. Good job. Your own integrity is more important than any girl who asks for a drink.

-Damian

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
... oh and why she saved that 10 pounds for a cab ride home is because she was planning for going home alone after getting suckers to buy her drinks all night.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StringShredder
... oh and why she saved that 10 pounds for a cab ride home is because she was planning for going home alone after getting suckers to buy her drinks all night.

SO SO SO true, i like that my friend ahahah

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were in the VIP area, I assme there were other people at VIP tables with VIP bottles. Typically in the VIP section there are, as you so dubbed them "rich pricks" and these people usually wast about 1/2 to 2 bottles of over priced liquor and usually by being cool and sitting with them for a minute or two they will willingly give up a few drinks for free because you're in the VIP area so by default you must be pretty decent and cool as well. So even though you didn't necessarily have to buy the girl a drink, you could have gotten her one fairly easily.

Then again if you're not a club pro then pulling something like that off can be difficult and might not be worth your time. Good move not buying her the drink though. The only way that should happen is if she's blowing you in some dark corner of the club and needs something to clear her throat with later.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont go around buying women drinks. i dont mind splurging on friends when we go out, but if a girl(who thinks shes hot) comes up and askes me to buy her a drink cause shes only got cab fair left, id think id was being played.

But anyway, good move. she disappears for an hour in the VIP room, and then expects you to buy her a drink. ptft......