Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buying Chicks Drinks...

greatgatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some of your responses when you're asked or a chick implies that you buy them a drink?

sometimes you can really get set up... for instance, you could be at the bar and get into a deep convo w/ a chick and you all are vibing, all of a sudden she either hints at or directly asks you to cop her a drink.... what do you do/say??

what if you two are at the bar and she already has a drink and you already have a drink... you finish yours and want to order yourself another and she finishes hers... do you buy both? what do you do/say?

...just curious.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious? If a chick ever outright told me to buy her a drink then I'd probably walk away from her. I'm not at the bar to be a service to women and buy them things. I'm there to conversate and hopefully have her be a service to me.

Besides that, any chick who asks for you to buy them a drink is tacky in their own right. "Oh you know ____, I feel like I've known you forever. Do you think you could get me a martini please?" Even in the most polite way it sounds ridiculous.

Don't fit into that stereotype of men who will get on their hands and feet for women. If you really want to keep talking to the girl, I'd tell her to buy me a drink first. If her answer is "No I don't think so" then sorry, "No I don't think so either. Good bye." Protect your manlihood and wallet at the same time.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just order yor own drink. She is a grown up and she can buy her own drinks...

I talked to a lot of chicks, buy them drink is not working. They can buy their own or they think you try to get them drunk and in their pants.

In a club, do you know how many guys try to get them free drinks or make them drunk ( hot girls )

Keep conversation flowing...

You only buy drink for a friend ( girl) you know already.

greatgatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah wc, i like that approach... "you got me first?" - this puts the pressure back on her and if she doesn't want to then why should you?

and if she tries to counter with, "guys are supposed to buy drinks!" or something similar, you can always smile and tell her, "you are perfectly welcomed to go find those guys then!" - okay, so if this actually happens, is it pretty safe to assume that this is going nowhere or will she say, "hmm... this guy is different, i'm more attracted to him!" - i don't think so... but it's just my opinion. - pretty much call it quits and move on.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you to buy her a drink, just jump up and down while clapping your hands screaming YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Already a good thread on this in the Archive.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go listen to RSD foundations - it has the most thorough advice I've seen on how to deal with sht tests like this

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i Only Buy Drinks With Women Who Are Fornicating With Me."

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on there are so many golden c/f lines I've heard for this. "Vodka for me and a water for the lady", um dissapontingly I can't remember any more off the top of my head. Guys?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I heard in a different forum that you should let them get back to what they were doing, and tell the bartender to get a couple shots of water for them.

when the chicks take the shot... they'll pause for a second wondering what the just took... then realize it was only water... and probably playfully hit you.

Believe it or not, I read this on a clothing forum in their Anything Else forum... I was amazed reading this in a forum with 75% gay males. A straight male was posting a "FR" type of thing he did at a bar.

Guy from different forum - 12-02-2007 said:
ever get those girls who sit up at the bar & try to take advantage of you, the drunk guy at the bar?

Well, last night I'm at this pretty nice bar just north of campus & I'm at the bar waiting to get a beer & this girl does this little flirty wave & pulls me over to her....says "It's my 21st birthday, buy me & my friends shots!!!!" I respond "all I've got is $10, sorry", so the bartender waits on me & i tell him to get me a shot of water. he looks confused but laughs when i tell him what I'm doing.

so i walk over to the girl, watch her take a shot of water = priceless.
then pushing me & going "you *******!!!! that was water"
Guy from different forum - 06-22-2008 said:
I busted this out again this weekend w/ some annoying slut at the bar, LOL.

she had to think about/taste what she just drank for a minute then i got slapped in the arm...ahah
When I'm old enough to go to bars... that's the first thing I'm going to do.

I think it's a good way to be ****y/funny and be the prize, without actually having to put the woman on a pedestal by buying her a drink... and actually keeping her attention without turning her down.

A lot of you, "DJs" seem like you'd be massively pissed off at her and take offense. Lighten up.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as it's borderline rude for a girl to ask you to buy you a drink, it's rude for you to be obnoxious if she does. In this case sometimes I ask them why they have earned a drink from me. No matter the answer I'll say it wasn't a good enough reason, but tell them to keep thinking about it. Obviously, keep it light and in good humor. I find it amusing that many of you here would walk away or next a girl if she asks you to get her a drink, that's way too picky.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I had one that kinda threw me for a loop the other night at a local club...this cougar walking by just about trips over me (I was chilling on a couch in this hallway area all stretched out) and then says "Don't you know when you trip a girl you're supposed to buy her a drink?"

I wasn't really sure what to say, so I just kinda looked up, grinned, and went back to texting...

And before you guys call me a chump, I was meeting up with some other girls there, this just happened like 5 minutes before they got there. :D

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never sleep with guys that buy em drinks. And buying them a drink is unacceptable.

Leykis 101.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed more than a couple instances of guys buying women they just met drinks right of the bat last night. 'I got sooooo wet'. WHO DOES THIS???? I would have said something to the chicks if they were remotely attractive.

And you know you're in the wrong place when the staff are the hottest ones up in there...

Last edited:

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course mostly everybody here will start screaming in shock at the idea of you even contemplating w/er to buy a chick a drink or not...
The truth is, in the real world there's a lot more gray area, it's not as simple as your hypothetical where a girl straight up asks you to buy her a drink. Sure in case she does that you throw a C/F line right back at her and see how she deals with it ("will that get me in your pants?" said with a big grin). Keep in mind that sometimes girls will not get it that it's a joke and they ll just think you re rude. Also really hot chicks never buy drinks at bars, so eventually if you don't get it for them they ll move on to some other guy. It's ok, if you build enough attraction you can move back in later

However, in real life, there will be situations where you ll find yourself buying drinks and it actually helps your game:
- when you're taking the girl out. In my culture, it's just rude to invite a girl out and not pay for her. I wouldn't go as far as paying for her at the door, but after we both walk in and approach the bar I wouldn't get myself a drink and leave her hanging. BUT if I make plans to meet up with her directly at the bar/club, I wouldn't necessarily buy her drinks since she's probably already there with her friends and what not, i don't feel like she's dependent on me

-after you ve build up some connection with her (ie you know she won't leave the second you put that drink in her hand), increasing her blood alcohol level will only work in your favor. And don't say I'm creepy: she s getting drunk, you re getting drunk too and at the end of the night she ends up at your place and makes a "big mistake", which she ll pretend to be ashamed of... Everybody wins in the end!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I've got a good one for ya.....

The other night I'm at a strip joint, and one of the "massage"(lots of strip clubs have these massage chicks that give you massages) chicks comes up to me and starts conversating with me. After a while of conversating with me, she say's to me, "How about you buy me a glass of wine". I'm like, "how about you buy ME a glass of wine". Then I tell her she shouldn't ask people to buy her drinks, to which she replies, "I can do anything I want". It's unbelievable the entitlement attitude they have. And we all can thank our fellow men for that. Men have ruined and spoiled women beyond repair. Pathetic and sad.