Buying a girl flowers....

Essa Rios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on 3 dates with this girl and everything is going great. She shows lots of interest and i notice she is always grabing my arms and my stomach. ( i
workout i'm not big but more lean and cut) We have plans to have breakfast tomorrow morning and i want to surprise her with flowers as i recall her saying how much she likes them. Do you guys think its too soon for flowers??? Or should i wait a bit longer before i give her any gifts. We have kiss and all but no sex.......yet :) Thanks!!!

Coffeebazooka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im no expert but generally I dont give gifts until after I have had sex with the woman, the gift will probably be better recieved if you give her after you have had sex with her.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are there so many threads like this here?
Trolls?
OMFG No No No! Flowers are for your mother.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffeebazooka said:
Im no expert but generally I dont give gifts until after I have had sex with the woman, the gift will probably be better recieved if you give her after you have had sex with her.
I agree with this and ^_____^

I've purchased a little stuffed animal of a ram. It goes to the girl who wants me the most and who I've fvcked the most when I decide to give it to her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo has been asked a stupid question in the court. :yawn:

Flowers aren't for dates. They're for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Funerals, Etc. If you're hiking, you can pick one for your date there, as it don't cost, but buying a dozen roses is afc and should only be viewed on tv & movies. We all know that sh*t don't work. Giving a girl flowers comes with a 9 dollar fine and a trip to Broken Niceguy, Nebraska.

Case closed. Damn.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inexperienced guys will vote against flowers but the reality is flowers are a very very powerful gift to give to a woman. If she likes you getting flowers for a girl will work to your advantage tremendously (even for the women who say they don't want flowers) !! Keep in mind that flowers alone won't do the trick of winning a girl over.

You should have already won her over, the flowers will be the icing on the cake that will give you bonus points when it comes time for you to get presents, avoiding arguments, sexual favors or anything you want from a girl. (Im telling you this from personal experience)

I'm also going to recommend giving presents AFTER your together as a couple. You should be giving gifts a few months into a relationship not during the dating stages.

p.s. Im assuming you want this girl as a girlfriend and not just a f-ck.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't buy anything until AFTER you have been intimate with a woman. A gift should be a reward of how she MADE YOU FEEL. It's okay to buy flowers but wait till she is intimate and or is your girlfriend.

parrot84

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ain't gonna' get laid with flowers unless you use them to beat her with them!!!

PS: You ain't gonna' listen i'm sure. Here you are driving into the electricity column, and there's nothing we can do to help you!