Buy a Diary

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a Diary!

Set goals - Make plans - write it all down in your diary.

Plan to succeed!

If you cannot fill the spaces - including (some) relaxation time and (some) dates. Then you have no life, no ambition and therefore will not be attractive to the opposite sex.

If you find there is nothing to write down then get a hobby, determine where you want to be in 6 months and plan to get there.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good idea, but i like to be more spontainious. Writing things in diaries carries no motivation for me.

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonney

What are your goals? how can you track your performance against your plan?

Also nothing wrong with being spontainous provided it doesn't consume your life.

You must have balance.

If a party is on I check my diary to see what was planned. If the planned activity is a low priority then I change it and go to the party.

If the planned activity is high priority - Then I dont care how hot the babe at the party is - my future cannot be traded for possible sex.

I have control of my life and can be spontaneous at the same time.

BALANCE

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying the idea sucks, its a good idea. But i just cant see it working for me, personally.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little off-topic, but a good tip...

I have no idea about diaries, since I never did such a thing, but I do have a Palm Pilot -- given to me as a gift -- which I do find good in using to record down stuff about chicks. Birthdays, schedules, type of undies they wear ;)... all that good stuff I may otherwise forget but will come in handy some day. I also have the "Palma Sutra" on it, the textual and illustrated version of the Kama Sutra, so that, for instance, when a chick's in the bathroom I can quickly look at it for suggestions. There's a great episode of Seinfeld where George had a new sexual position written on his hand and when the time came when he was half way through sex, the ink had smeared on his hand. :D

And the glory of the Palm Pilot is that all entries can be password protected so that even if it "fell into enemy hands" your private thoughts would be safe. :)

Back on-topic...

Good idea for those who may benefit.

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Deep Dish!

Now thats what I like about this forum. You post a tip and somebody expands on your idea.

I will have to get a palm pilot. I read tips, ideas, etc but cant remember them when the right moment arrives.

A palm pilot is perfect. Thanks

Lee Roy Brown

Reaction score
Goals are essential if you have any ambition. There are various ways to set goals, but I think it is important to be flexible, so you can adapt to changing circumstances. If you become too absorbed in trying to achieve something that is not happening, you can blind yourself to better opportunities.

A diary/journal is a good idea, but doesn't work for everyone.

LRB