Butt hurt as fvck gf anytime I stand up to her sh!t.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This just gets so severely annoying to the fact that I have to post to see what you guys think about my gf's mentality. She's so lame whenever we fight that all she does is get insanely passive aggressive and all quiet/moody.

We were going to cook breakfast and as I was going to do the bacon she told me to wash my hands. Okay fine, I turn the water on and wait for it to get warm(the water is freezing as it's cold down here plus washing hands in cold water makes me feel nasty, I'm not going to compromise my likes/dislikes for her annoying ass).

She asked me what I was doing so I told her I was waiting for it to get warm. Since we live together I pay her rent and so she said something like "You're going to start paying me for the water bill", implying that I'm making her bill go up by running the water for 15 seconds to get warm water. Lol, my response to her sh!tt!ness was that since I've been living with her, her power, gas, AND water bill have all been lower than they were when she was living alone(my mom liked to pull this **** too when I was living with her). "Is that seriously your logic?" she retorted.

I said of ****ing course it's my logic, you're trying to tell me that I need to pitch in for utilities since I obviously use enough of them to somehow make the price go up(I've seen her bills each month she's gotten them so I know what the truth is even if she doesn't want to see it). So then I go, "If you'd just stop being a pvssy and tell me you want my half of the utilities I'd gladly pay you. Hell, even the first month I tried offering my half for the lot of them and you refused. I'm not going to waste my energy trying to convince you when you know exactly what you have to do to get me to pay up".

Of course as I was saying these things I moved in on her physically(but didn't touch her) and got a little loud. I think she hates when I don't put up with her bull**** and don't let her walk all over me. She basically said "You're the *****", but nothing else, whatever that means lol. And now here we are, with her passive aggressiveness.

Thoughts?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me ?? I'd sit down with her and tell her (as blunt and emotionless as possible) that I've had enough of her attitude. Then I'd tell her - She either stops behaving like a pathetic little brat or the relationship is over.

I hate it when they do sh1t like this. It's just sooo pointless and annoying. My ex use to moan about how I use to "gulp" my drink. I kept telling her to shut the FVCK UP.

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Me ?? I'd sit down with her and tell her (as blunt and emotionless as possible) that I've had enough of her attitude. Then I'd tell her - She either stops behaving like a pathetic little brat or the relationship is over.

I hate it when they do sh1t like this. It's just sooo pointless and annoying. My ex use to moan about how I use to "gulp" my drink. I kept telling her to shut the FVCK UP.
DUDE!!! Seriously? My gf does the same thing. We have coffee in bed together pretty much every morning and whenever I take a sip I do like 2-3 gulps just because I can't swallow it all at once(and I'm not taking big sips/drinks mind you). She always complains about how I'm sucking in a bunch of air and that since I'm swallowing so much air that's why my gulp is so loud. I tell her dumbass "No, fvcking look, I'm going to expel all of the air and then take a sip with my mouth completely closed", and it still happens. I cannot gulp 100% silently even if I wanted to. So every time she does it I just tell her to fvcking take it or leave it. Guess she's still taking it. One time she told me I needed to learn how to drink coffee, lol. How retarded.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing and fighting with women solves nothing. All her comment deserved was a chuckle. I see it as a red flag whenever a gf starts nagging over insignificant sh!t. When your girl is whining about something as trivial as how you drink it's time to start thinking about an exit strategy

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dajinn said:
DUDE!!! Seriously? My gf does the same thing. We have coffee in bed together pretty much every morning and whenever I take a sip I do like 2-3 gulps just because I can't swallow it all at once(and I'm not taking big sips/drinks mind you). She always complains about how I'm sucking in a bunch of air and that since I'm swallowing so much air that's why my gulp is so loud. I tell her dumbass "No, fvcking look, I'm going to expel all of the air and then take a sip with my mouth completely closed", and it still happens. I cannot gulp 100% silently even if I wanted to. So every time she does it I just tell her to fvcking take it or leave it. Guess she's still taking it. One time she told me I needed to learn how to drink coffee, lol. How retarded.
Hahaha, yeah that's it man. I just can't help it at all - it's just the way how I am. Apparently though when we first got together I never did it, and also I never eat like a pig (a second thing lol). O well, she's gone now :crackup: hopefully never to be seen again.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are looking for someone to stand up to them. If you won't did it...that's when they find someone who will.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked how you said she should stop being a ***** and just ask for half the rent if that's what she wants. You need to not take these fights so seriously. Just laugh at her and have a chuckle. Also you should be looking to get with other girls and spin plates if this is getting old. You should already have some plates spinning as in options if not other girls you are ****ing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense, but your girlfriend sounds like a b****, I don't know how/why you put up with it

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
If their IL in you was high they wouldn't DARE nag you about "big gulps". That is the kind of irritating thing you notice when you despise someone. This is why you don't live with women before you marry.
if he married her first wouldn't he be in the exact same predicament now except that it'd be harder to get out of it?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to offer ultimatums. Just tell her you don't appreciate being lectured over petty things.
If it continues, calmly and quietly walk.