Buster B's Women to avoid

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from BusterB's women to avoid section..... His webpage is HUGE with almost EVERYTHING about women in it. Extremely good stuff; from specifics to theory..... This is a damn good page.

http://www.themenscenter.com/busterb/

Many men might read this page and think, "Why bother? It's all so obvious!" To some of us it hasn't been. I used to cling to any woman who even so much as looked my way, until I figured out that most of them were more grief and trouble than they were worth. What kinds of women make the ****ing you're getting not worth the ****ing you're getting?

Any woman who says, "No means no." First, this marks her as a feminist. Second, it marks her as someone who believes more in theories in her head about how the world should be than she believes in reality. Anyone not steeped in feminist dogma knows that nobody, anywhere means no every time they say no. Women who can't acknowledge this reality are trouble. Besides, it's a stupid thing to say to anyone. It's insulting to those who care and ineffectual against those who don't.

Women who say things like this are simply trying to push responsibility onto your shoulders. What she's saying is, "It's now up to you decide when I really mean 'no' and when I don't really mean it, and act accordingly. If I'm ever vague or unclear and you misunderstand me, it will be your fault, not mine, because I told you that 'No means no.'" She wants to impose a rule, then never again have to work at making her intentions clear. She wants to make the extraction of clear meaning from day-to-day interaction your job. Meanwhile, she'll have no compunction at all about treating you in exactly the same way she's told you not to treat her. If you're a kind-hearted guy who cares, then the only way to avoid constant nervous tension and occasional, devastating fights is to be a jerk and pay no attention to what she says. This is why women who say stupid things like, "No means no," usually end up with jerks.

Any woman who complains that she "can't meet a decent man," or says that you're the "first decent man" she's met. Remember that to most people "decent" means "OK" or "barely acceptable." What this person just said is that all of the men out there are beneath her consideration and you (you lucky dog you) are the only one she's found, out of thousands of men, who has even a chance of being adequate. Don't be flattered. Leave.

Any woman who gloats that men "think with their penises." In my experience, women who say things like this are themselves obsessed with sex, but not in any way that I want to get involved with. Spending time with a woman like this means having every little thing you do interpreted sexually and means spending a lot of time apologizing for things you weren't even doing or thinking. Save yourself the confusion and anguish and let some other poor bastard "steal" her.

Any woman who smugly states or implies that she shapes her men and makes them better. Sometimes women say this (mostly to each other), but more often they act it out by trying to "improve" you at a certain point in the relationship. Want to earn her respect? Want to earn the respect of other women? Show her that you're a man with his own personality and not a lump of clay to be shaped. Dump her and go find someone who likes you.

Any woman who has ever taken a Women's Studies class, unless she had to take it and she talks about it as if it were a year in the gulag. Women's Studies could easily be renamed Hating Men. Just stay away.

University or college-trained women. Universities and colleges are hotbeds of feminism. Most well-educated women are fine, but a good proportion of them hate men to some degree. Why increase your odds of ending up with a feminist ***** when you can chat up other women who are more likely to be reasonable? If you find a good woman and she happens to have a college education then don't let that stop you, but if you're still looking, why look for diamonds in a junk store? You're not immortal, and you can only chat up so many women. Why waste time on long shots?

Amateur psychologists. Watch for this during your first fight. If she says something like, "You don't value my point of view because you have your arms crossed, which is symbolic of closing yourself off from me" then run for the hills. There's no winning with women like this. Every little motion you make, every nervous twitch, every choice of words contains hidden meaning which she will extract. The meaning depends upon how she felt about you at the time, how she feels about you now, whether she's on the rag, the season, the weather, and the direction of the wind over the South Pole. Get rid of her while you're still sane.

Professional psychologists. See above, except she probably won't tell you what conclusions she's drawn. Besides, these days she must have been through Women's Studies, so that's two strikes.

Labelers. All people label other people. It's a reflex. Some, however, use labels as weapons. Listen to how she describes other people. If she habitually attaches labels to other people and their behaviour, if she's often talking about "low self-esteem," "type A personality," "passive-aggressive," or other such ways of pigeon-holing people, then move on. It's only a matter of time before she classifies you, and then she will never be able to see you as a whole person again. Incidentally, this also goes for women who classify people in nice ways. If her world consists of a limited number of "personality types" then she has trouble dealing with real people and accepting them as they come, and that includes you. [Yes, I realize the irony inherent in making a list of types of women to avoid and labeling one of those types, "Labelers," but I'm hoping that the men reading this aren't looking to date me. Besides, I'm taken.]

Activists. Any woman who spends time at protest marches and demonstrations is angry. All angry women are particularly angry at men. She'll tell you that you're different, but how long before you become just another man that she hates?

Prima donnas. If the woman you're with starts strutting around with her nose in the air like she owns you, lose her for someone who's easier to deal with. Who cares that she used to be nice? She's not any more. Life is short. Why spend your limited time on this planet hanging around with *******s?

Feminists. Period. At the basis of all feminism: equality-based feminism, men's-rights-too feminism, rabid feminism, is the theory that men once controlled the world and are responsible for all of the bad **** that has happened in the last 5,000 years. It doesn't matter how committed she is to "true equality." It doesn't matter how much she agrees with your causes. When the gloves come off, she'll blame you for everything that's gone wrong in her life and everything that's gone wrong in the world since Hammurabi.

Divorced women. OK, some divorced women are divorced because they married snakes. Sometimes life just screws you over and you have to back up and try again. However, most divorced women are divorced because they chose badly, wanted too much, or screwed up their relationship. Why should you waste your time being her second crack at it? By dating a divorcée you've just lowered your odds of success. If she's been divorced more than once then she's either monumentally unlucky or has no idea what she wants, and it's likely the latter. Stay away if you're looking for a permanent relationship.

After all of this, I have to add a postscript. This list of "women to avoid" isn't trying to say that in the groups that I named there are no nice women. On the contrary, in some of these groups there are lots of nice women. They may even be in the majority. Nonetheless, if the *****es are even 25% of the total, that makes your odds of ending up with a ***** about 50% (since most of the nice ones are probably already taken... *****es tend to be single for a reason). Why mess with a 50/50 chance when you can go looking in other groups women where your chances of ending up with someone reasonable are closer to 75 or 80%? This isn't very good news for the good-hearted professional psychiatrists, college-educated women, or divorcées, but you're here to make your life better, not make their lives better.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, after all that, there aren't any women left.

I would say though, you said don't mess with college educated women: The thing is if you do this, you get no real protection from the Trash Factor. College tends to weed out the white trash and ghetto women. You know, the jerry springer crowd. Isn't that worth anything?

edits--grammar only

Last edited:

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who smugly states or implies that she shapes her men and makes them better. Sometimes women say this (mostly to each other), but more often they act it out by trying to "improve" you at a certain point in the relationship. Want to earn her respect? Want to earn the respect of other women? Show her that you're a man with his own personality and not a lump of clay to be shaped. Dump her and go find someone who likes you.
I don't completely agree with this. A good healthy relationship is full of mutual improvements, from both sides, stimulated by the opposite partner in many cases. Women strive to mold because it emulates a mutual healthy molding and growing that would occur in a very strong partnership. The attitude of "I am what I am and that's all that I am" is innacurate. People grow, change, learn, fail, correct, retry. It's what we do. You can't blame a woman for striving to be that person that helps you become a better wiser human being by assisting to guide you through that process. She would be expected to allow you to help mold her as well.

This all stems from the human blind spot known as self evaluation. We as human are really bad at this so it helps to have someone we trust to assist us in this task.

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good healthy relationship is full of mutual improvements
True. But improvement does not involve "molding" the other person. Remember what the definition of a mold is - "...A frame or model around or on which something is formed or shaped... ". The whole point of improvement is to break out of molds.
Women strive to mold because it emulates a mutual healthy molding and growing that would occur in a very strong partnership.
I completely disagree with that. Women try and mold you because they don't like you the way you are. It's that simple. If you must change something - then change the situation, not the other person.
The attitude of "I am what I am and that's all that I am" is innacurate
This works both ways - I think it means "I know who I am, and i'm comfortable with myself"
People grow, change, learn, fail, correct, retry. It's what we do.
True.
You can't blame a woman for striving to be that person that helps you become a better wiser human being by assisting to guide you through that process.
The fatal flaw is that you've already assumed that women "mold" you for your own benefit, when infact, molding shouldn't be done in the first place. Remember - she's trying to fit you into her mold, i.e. what she thinks you should act like
She would be expected to allow you to help mold her as well.
There are no "expectations" unless you specify them. When people are going out or even married the common expectation is not to cheat - but we all know it happens all the time.

Having someone that helps me is considerate, but someone who tries to change me is not. I've honestly never met a women who hasn't tried to "work" on me in some way.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's trying to fit you into her mold, i.e. what she thinks you should act like
What the hell else would she do, mold you into what the guy down the street thinks you should be like? Look, I agree that a woman shouldn't mold you into something you don't want yourself to be, but if she makes a suggestion that's compatible with improvement, and you agree with it, you shouldn't rebel from it simply because it's a suggestive form of molding. Maybe her mold for you is compatible with the actual ideal of you. More likely this is never exactly the case, but I'm sure some of her suggestions are compatible with a better you. It's up to you to be a man and assess whether each one of her suggestions are destructive or constructive. One must not alienate the whole process based on fear of being turned into something you don't want. It's better to not be lazy and assess every instance of an attempt at molding by her and evaluate whether it is something you want yourself to be or whether it is not. If it isn't then tell her no and then why. If it is a good suggestion by her that is compatible with a better you that you invision, then let it happen brother cause it's a good thing.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Molding by a woman is a good idea if thats what you want to do deep down. If you have a keg belly instead of a six pack and she wants to you lose weight and lift more then she might just be the kick in the ass you need to get motivated to do so. Another thing about molding - if a girl tells you not to lift weights so much or gain weight, leave. Its not that she likes bigger men, she just is insecure and wants you to "uglify" yourself out of the dating market.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Muhaha. Uglify hugh? Nice. I never encountered that angle in a woman. I'll be sure not to stab myself in the face next time a woman asks me to. I have seen this from men though. You know the whole "Your not wearing that sexy dress out of the house" schtick.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uglyfying...

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME

This chick named Sarah says she hates six-packs and finds them disgusting. She says that if I work out and get buff, she will stop talking to me (probably a **** test). I said "Oh well."
She said she likes a "pooch." I say that's garbage.

LAME

:rolleyes:

She also told me I think with my d!ck and to "behave" when I go out with other girls (we aren't really dating).

Fukk her, mang. I'm gonna get cut and do what I want.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with this post except the college women idea
maybe im misreading it but...
almost everyone goes to college.. i dont see how this is gonna make them more feminist?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she likes a "pooch." I say that's garbage.
It is. Odds are that she heard other girls talk about how hot you are and this is making her jealous. So she wants to ensure that she has you so she'll tell you to gain weight so the girls won't say anything. Next time a girl says that to you, give her a quick pimp slap and keep her in check. Well, maybe not but tell her off. My roommate's ex-gf told him to get a beer belly since she likes that supposedly. When I damn well knew that it was because she didn't want anyone else to like him.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, that is evil-- purposely suggesting that someone become less attractive for their own ends.

Next time she tells me I need a "pooch," I'm gonna tell her, "Yeah, you need some flab on your ass, too. And make sure you don't wash your face, because I love me some pimples."

Crazy b!tch. They can be endearing, but it is important to look at the facts for red flags.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she tells me I need a "pooch," I'm gonna tell her, "Yeah, you need some flab on your ass, too. And make sure you don't wash your face, because I love me some pimples."
Muhaha. Thank you Damon Wayans. Funny a$$ 5hit.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see how this is gonna make them more feminist?
College is kind of the time where you find yourself. For me, I am becoming more and more liberal with my thoughts. Not to the point of tree hugging but who knows down the road. Not all college girls will become feminist. The ugly ones will because given how easy the normal-hot ones are, the ugly chicks are left high and dry. Nobody wants to poke them, even though they are drunk as hell and want some. A lot of girls in my HS that I know that are at college here are going back to the local community college next year. Most girls go up to major colleges without any intentions of doing anything else other than drinking and f**king. Most as in probably at least 3/4 of them. If they mention: Journalism, General Ed, Interior Design, Fashion Design, and Business as their major(s), odds are you won't see them around the next year. So bang them quick.

Fukk her, mang. I'm gonna get cut and do what I want.
Damn right. All girls love the buff body deep down. If you change your entire body and lifestyle for her, she owns you. Its nothing more than a sh1t test and one that can ruin you too. At least with a verbal test, you can recuperate after. If you slack off, it can take weeks to restore yourself back to normal. Do what you want to do with your body unless you genuinely want to change it for you ie losing fat and building muscle.

"Yeah, you need some flab on your ass, too. And make sure you don't wash your face, because I love me some pimples."
If you come across that, say it and post her reaction. I am curious since no girls have done this to me yet.

Now back to the original topic:

The topics count for a lot of girls. DIESEL said that most girls are worthless and they often help prove than disprove this theory. Too many girls have inflated egos and can think they have the ability to alter the lifestyle of men. The sad thing is that men let the women do this so it just helps to continue this road of peril. To me, here are my red flags:

Pseudo-Intellectual: She reads a novel about a psychologist or watches Oprah and thinks she's Freud Part 2. Unless she is majoring in psychology, she's speaking out her rear. Seldomly do girls do reading in their spare time.

Always drunk/high: I can understand a weekend party but girls that do this on weekdays are not good choices for a relationship. For a ONS, yes. They will cheat on you and stay stupid stuff to you because girls that overparty tend to think only about themselves moreso than other girls.

Overattached: I don't need to see the girl everyday. I am my own man and I expect her to have a degree of independence too. For we are both individuals striving for success in life and this doesn't require seeing eachother 10+ times a day.

Ones than want to lose weight yet look great: These are mentally unstable and psychotic. I come across these girls with tight bodies but think they need to lose 10 pounds so they can have no ass instead of the nice round ass they have now. Instead of doing the smart thing by exercising more and drinking more water, they eat less so their drive and energy are down. If you break up with them, you have to do it carefully or else they might kill themselves and you will be blamed like you put the bullet in her. Stay away from them at all odds.

Girls that think they are deep: Several girls think they are deep because they don't listen to teenyboppers. "I'm deep because I like Three Days Grace over Hilary Duff." Its mallcore no matter what. A lot of girls like to claim to like deep stuff but its the same Top 40 crap. They write clichéd, depressing poetry saying how life is so hard. They will just give you grief.

Girls that tell every emotional problem they have the first week: It is said that 1/4 of females suffer from a degree of depression which is sad but some girls should keep their trap shut about some stuff. I don't care if you got raped, if you cut yourself with razors, etc. Its not like I care for you more. I care for you in a fatherly-protective manner to where it turns into a non-sexual friendship. Then if you break up with them, who knows what crap they will do. If they have to spill their guts, do it when asked or when its appropriate. Not do that in the first couple dates.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the topic of uglification... I broached it and this is what happened:

Me: My workout is coming along nicely
Me: pooch getting smaller
Me: abs showing through
Me: good stuff :-D
Her: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Me:yup
Me: lol
Her: NO
Her: ****er
Me: oh well
Me: it looks and feels better to me
Me: not to mention 99.9999 % of girls
Me: that is
Her: lol
Me: everybody except you
Me: but you know what
Me: Maybe you're right
Me: I'll keep the pooch
Me: And
Me: You need some flab on your ass too
Me: And don't wash your face either, because I love me some pimples.
Her: No problem with the latter
Her: LOL
Me: flab on ass too
Me: no excuses
Her: LOL
Her: i got that too
Me: no you don't
Her: Yeah...I do...
Me: chow down
Me: get to those twinkies
Me: no more water either
Me: just cokes
Me: that's your new diet
Me: twinkies and cokes
Me: thats all you can eat
Her: I'll get fatter!!!!
Me: as a bonus, the coke will yellow your teeth :-D
Me: Its I like girls with pooch
Me: Fat girls turn me on
Me: *its ok
Her: you're so mean
Her: to me
Me: I'm sorry
Me: *gives you a twinkie*
Me: there, all better
Her: no you're not
Her: go away

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to bring this thread back. BusterB is very wise and perceptive. Look at the "Myths" section for instance.

http://www.themenscenter.com/busterb/mythsand.htm

One of the biggest problems men like me have is that when we say, "I love you" to a woman we want to really mean it. Like "I love you forever." Men don't understand that a woman can say, "I love you forever" and change her mind next week. All she does is convinces herself that in hindsight, and despite everything you've ever said or done, you never really loved her, so all the times she said, "I love you" didn't really count.
That's so true... I've definately had a chick go and justify her actions by saying "well, you never loved me anyway."

"Besides, most of the time you're explaining yourself to her you're really trying to figure yourself out. Go do it in a corner, hire a professional listener, or join a men's group. She doesn't want to hear it. If you master the art of keeping your problems to yourself she will complain bitterly about this. She will ***** and whine that you're not open enough and that she has to drag things out of you. She will also secretly love this. It gives her one more thing to complain about to her friends."

Too true! I hate when chicks try to get in your head and learn all about your insecurities and problems, and then get resentful later about your faults or resentful b/c you don't tell them your faults.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice to avoid "activists" is straight on.

How can John Kerry stand to be with Teresa Heinz Kerry, she is the biggest b1tch since Hillary, who seems to have calmed down.

THink about it, this B1tch comes from God knows where, marries a billionaire somehow, he kicks the bucket, then she moves on to a US Senator... and she is NOT good looking and a super beyotch!

I do not like Bush but cannot vote for Kerry, not with that beyotch as a wife....

BTW, have any of you seem Edwards war pig wife?

Dietzcoi

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm.

I would strongly dispute the college claim. I have met hundreds of women at college and none of them have any feminist leanings at all. Besides everyone knows that only ugly chicks are feminists.
:p

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much generalization

If you like intelligent women, as I do, it's pretty hard to avoid college-educated ones. :rolleyes:

Feminists and activists are not all cut from the same cloth, and it's very easy to screen the uptight ones out with a few choice non-PC jokes.

A lot of the other stuff is right on, but is really just a matter of spotting overly judgmental hater attitudes.