Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business Ideas

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Some of you may know me, but it's been a little while since I have been on this site (maybe 5 months or so). Things have been going pretty well for me regarding women, and a lot of my success can be traced back to what I have learned from this site and all of you.

So, it made sense for me to at least try to get some additional, although unrelated, advice here.

I currently have a pretty good job. Decent pay, great benefits, excellent perks, ridiculously nice job security, and a lot of freedom. However, this is a very small company, and the ability to move up in the company is practically non-existent. Unless of course, a new position is created at some point in the future. I don't want to wait just around and see if that will happen.

I have been trying to come up with business ideas for a few years now. Something that I can start up on my own, or with a couple others. At this point, I don't want to rule out any possibilities as far as what fields I am looking for.

Is there anybody here that has some ideas? Whether you are looking for someone to go in on your idea with you, have a business model you are unable to pursue yourself, or simply think you have an idea that could work, I would love to hear it.

Feel free to reply here or PM me if you want to talk. Open to any ideas/advise that come my way. Thanks!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to run a cookie cutter business and learn the ropes than to start something new and unknown.

- Buddy of mine. Business owner.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
It's easier to run a cookie cutter business and learn the ropes than to start something new and unknown.

- Buddy of mine. Business owner.
Meaning franchising?

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Franchising is one option though not the only one.

Too many people look for the great new idea that will make them millions overnight. You have a better chance of success if you just start an everyday business and do it well. There are plenty of those in every field. How about setting up a copy of the company you are working for?

PDubb75 said:
I don't want to rule out any possibilities as far as what fields I am looking for.
It's not about ruling out possibilities, it's about choosing one and going with it.

BTW: There is no shortage of people willing to help with other people's ideas. What are you bringing to the table?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to own a bar someday. I always tell myself location, location, location

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Meaning franchising?
Nope. Franchise is going to cost you lots of money, UNLESS you are in a newly developed area and you're the first franchisee, then money isn't as tight. When it comes to franchising the head office takes a big cut and your operations are very very strict and by the book. It also costs more money to open a franchise than your own place.

On the other hand when you open your own place you have full control and freedom but you need to spend money on advertising and getting word out. It's not easy opening a new business. You not only need money for the business but burning money to survive during those crucial first few months until you have steady business. I think at least 6 months of operating costs until business picks up and people know who and where you are before you get steady clientèle.

Don't open a regular bakery or grocery store. If you're making 3% profit at the end of the year, you're lucky. Margins are thin and prices always increase squeezing you in the middle. Customers don't like increasing prices. It's not an easy racket.

Find something speciality or niche that's a little bit higher profit.

Sir Psycho Sexy said:
I want to own a bar someday. I always tell myself location, location, location
That and the design of the bar. You want something trendy, a pub style, something flashy? There's so many choices and attract different kinds of crowds and different kinds of management and security are required. All expenses.