Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business Cards

sega18

Reaction score
Anyone try approaching women in a more "in passing" way by giving them a business card and suggesting they call you?

Upsides: Makes you seem like a busy guy.

Downsides: Might seem like an advertisement.

Thoughts?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had it work once and it was in a professional setting when I gave it to her. A month later she emailed me out of the blue and we went out for lunch though nothing more than that occurred.

She still keeps in touch so I figure she probably already had a man and just wanted to keep an option open, as such I give her bare minimum attention unless she starts taking some initiative.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It worked for me once too , a girl asked a friend in my group a funny question on a dare and I was coming out of the bathroom at the time , she walked off nd i had my friend go give her my card , in a split second decision , even tho my card had the wrong number on it they tracked down my myspace , which was also on the card.

Ended with a free drip to disney (her parents worked there) and alot of fingering and tit sucking in the haunted mansion ride

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah.

I've been thinking about whether or not to get some "playa cards" printed up, to use instead of my business cards, you know.

I sort of have a professional reputation to protect with my business in a way, so I don't want to be clowning around with chicks and damaging the serious image of my corporate brand.

But if I got some "d!ckmojo" business cards printed up, with my personal cell phone number and my player's hotmail address on it... idk. would it help to pick up chicks?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"playa cards" lol, nice.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will only work if you've established some rapport and the woman finds you attractive and is comfortable enough to call you.

If you randomly approach women and say "here's my card gimme a call" without building rapport and comfort it's not gonna work. As an experiment Doc Love approached 500 women and gave them business cards. Only 2 women out of 500 called him.