Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business Approach

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm standing in Barns and Noble reading a photo mag minding my own business when some guy starts a conversation with me. The conversation usually leads to what I do for work and how much money I'm making. Then the guy pitches this "business" opportunity where I can make more cash on the side. Does this situation happen to you guys too? Are these "business" opportunities legit? This happens to me a lot.

Last edited:

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some black guy approached me one time at the mall. He was pushy and wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally i told him i'm a lawyer and he practically tripped and fell trying to run away from me.

THe business he was trying to pitch is some pyramid scheme. The more people you recruit the more money you'll make. He told me to expect $35,000 the first year.

....Man, people are getting crazy by the day!

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Look at it this way:

If you ran a legit, successful business, would your hiring strategy involve approaching random strangers in a bookstore?

No, I didn't think so either...
Good point.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a 99% chance its a scam (the other 1% chance is him being a terrorist/psycho).

These guys ruin business for everyone else. If what he's pitching is illegal, pretend to be sucked in, take down his details, and report him to the police.