Bunch of BS all over this forum.

2Good4U

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's right. I'm 19 and have banged 15 chicks. Not saying that's a lot, or a little. Simply stating the woman who have had the pleasure of sleeping with me. I'm very good looking, and act like the nicest guy around. Hold the door for her, talk with her, tell her all the things she wants to hear, and all that other mainstream Hollywood BS. And boom, the panties drop like they're going out of style. All you peons who have this mentality "She's gonna pay the bill, I'm the hard ass". lol, I laugh at you retards. Keep thinking that way, while I continue to add to the count of woman I've pounded.

Adios, hombre

2Good4U

Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is, if anybody on this forum is very good looking, don't listen to the horse sh!t being spread around this forum. Act like a nice guy, and boom, you'll be laid.

It's a fact. I'm proof.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reincarnation of h2o/ black italian, or who ever the fvck trolls this forum.....:(

where are the mods when you need them

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2Good4U
My point is, if anybody on this forum is very good looking, don't listen to the horse sh!t being spread around this forum. Act like a nice guy, and boom, you'll be laid.

It's a fact. I'm proof.
So what are you gonna do when you're old and ugly and can't rely on your looks and shezz, jc and I are banging 20yo's? Who gets the last laugh then?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
reincarnation of h2o/ black italian, or who ever the fvck trolls this forum.....:(

where are the mods when you need them
If I recall correctly you and BI were like best friends....up until he was revealed.

:crackup:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling...

yea, when I was about 15 I was the same, a dillusional chump with self esteem so low I had to take the pi55 outa other more successful ppl.
Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.
I'm now 20, still average looking and (although i would'nt normally brag) have slept with about double the number of women you claim to have, and I did it w/o being their lil' b1tch...know what I mean? And all from using stuff (thnx Gunwitch specifically) on this site. Unlucky.
I mean, why come on here in the first place if you sleep with all these chicks, stud? Just GROW UP

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score

It's a fact. I'm proof.

I know what you mean. Alot of these morons scoff at guys like us.

Example: "NO!, NO! IT'S ALL ABOUT INNER GAME, STRICTLY CONFIDENCE, BLAH, BLAH, ETC. YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A HORSE'S ASS, BUT DUDE I GET LAID."

Seriously, some of you "DJ's" should be novel writers. Such creativity with your "field reports, harems, magnetism... It's does provide great humor!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
If I recall correctly you and BI were like best friends....up until he was revealed.

:crackup:
:crackup: you recon correctly. I wouldn't go as far as "best friends", but i liked the **** he made up. That's the funny thing about this internat thing. Do we really know anybody???? :confused:

That's why i was so disapointed when he turned out to be a troll...... I like this forum. It's something to do on a slow 10 hour work day. It's nice knowing that i'm not the only good guy out there not getting laid......But this is turning out to be a **** hole. more then 3/4 of the guys on here are are posting b/s. And the other 1/4, have their **** together and don't even bother coming to this forum anymore...

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "BS" on this forum has been proven to work on certain groups of women. Party girls (most college girls), bars, clubs, and women who have read "The Rules".

That's a lot of women.

You're right, man. The technique's taught to the members of this website aren't the only technique's that can be used to get laid. In fact, the best way to get laid is applying DIFFERENT techniques to create your own.

Your expensive nice guy, pretty boy technique works for you? Good for you, man! Congradulations to getting laid (laughs to self) 15 times. You don't need us, than. Why are you here? Go buy some chick a drink. Go away.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
:crackup: :crackup:

Sarge On...
You're getting pwned by everyone.

-Sarge online

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is truth to what 2Good4U is saying.

I have a friend that's literally a carbon copy of Tom Cruise and when we go to clubs or bars all he has to do is walk up and say something stupid like "Hi, you're hot!" to start a conversation and just BS after that... without fail he'll bring one, if not two, to the after party and ruin a nice pair of clean sheets.

Looks can get you really far with certain women, and if you have it by all means use it.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to get laid is to go on an Internet message board and use your first post to brag about how many women you've banged.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GuitarPlayer
The easiest way to get laid is to go on an Internet message board and use your first post to brag about how many women you've banged.
No it's not, tried it.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qmanchoo
There is truth to what 2Good4U is saying.

I have a friend that's literally a carbon copy of Tom Cruise and when we go to clubs or bars all he has to do is walk up and say something stupid like "Hi, you're hot!" to start a conversation and just BS after that... without fail he'll bring one, if not two, to the after party and ruin a nice pair of clean sheets.

Looks can get you really far with certain women, and if you have it by all means use it.
doubt it

Quote again
I know what you mean. Alot of these morons scoff at guys like us.

Example: "NO!, NO! IT'S ALL ABOUT INNER GAME, STRICTLY CONFIDENCE, BLAH, BLAH, ETC. YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A HORSE'S ASS, BUT DUDE I GET LAID."

Seriously, some of you "DJ's" should be novel writers. Such creativity with your "field reports, harems, magnetism... It's does provide great humor!

yea the point is that you actually can get laid whatever you look like, trust me I know some ugly pplandsome pretty ppl.

PS, why doyoucome on here then stud?

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's right. I'm 19 and have banged 15 chicks. Not saying that's a lot, or a little. Simply stating the woman who have had the pleasure of sleeping with me. I'm very good looking, and act like the nicest guy around. Hold the door for her, talk with her, tell her all the things she wants to hear, and all that other mainstream Hollywood BS. And boom, the panties drop like they're going out of style. All you peons who have this mentality "She's gonna pay the bill, I'm the hard ass". lol, I laugh at you retards. Keep thinking that way, while I continue to add to the count of woman I've pounded.

Adios, hombre
i like your style mate. :)

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am laughing at the fact that all the people agreeing with him are noobs as well........I have a friend like you and your right he gets laid by being nice....yep all those fat chicks and chicks with no confidence love him.....its funny how as soon as he meets a HB with confidence they dont want a bar of him.....but you keep going man, pimp on all the fattys and *****s while the rest of us get the good ones. And to anyone who agrees with 2GOOD4U please continue agreeing with him it makes it easier for the rest of us. Just one question....Why did you go onto the internet to do a search for a forum about improving yourself to meet women to come on here and brag about how cool you are to a bunch of strangers.....your awesome :down: :down: :down:

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Box
I am laughing at the fact that all the people agreeing with him are noobs as well........I have a friend like you and your right he gets laid by being nice....yep all those fat chicks and chicks with no confidence love him.....its funny how as soon as he meets a HB with confidence they dont want a bar of him.....but you keep going man, pimp on all the fattys and *****s while the rest of us get the good ones. And to anyone who agrees with 2GOOD4U please continue agreeing with him it makes it easier for the rest of us. Just one question....Why did you go onto the internet to do a search for a forum about improving yourself to meet women to come on here and brag about how cool you are to a bunch of strangers.....your awesome :down: :down: :down:

Listen mate, I certainly understand that jealously can certainly elicit strong emotions, and "hating". Such is yours and others feeble reponses.

Why do I and others like myself go on this forum? You can always learn something new while casually sifting through alot of dross, laugh at people who ask positively stupid, and pathetic questions, and sometimes laugh at even more pathetic and stupid responses!!!

Um, :crackup: right, we'll keep on pimpin' all the fatties and the wh0res while you get the good ones:crackup: !

Edited To add:

Dude, I really think you should remove your sig line, because you obviously have no depth of appreciation of what it really means.