Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bump and Grind

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I know I said I wouldn't post again for awhile, unless I found something that worked to get you one night stands. My goal is to find seduction techniques that will work for every guy. Regardless of looks, intelligence, personality. Unfortunately, since I'm good looking, and have a lot going for me, this won't be easy. I'm going to be like that character Tom Cruise played in "Magnolia". You know, Frank T.J. Macke. I'm going to figure out a system that will get guys laid like crazy. It will take awhile, but it's one of my goals.

Who needs long term relationships anyway? LTRs are for women. Men aren't meant to be monogamous. We're hunter/gatherers. We should be hunting and gathering a harem of women. Why waste your time, money, energy, and emotion with one woman. A woman who will just use, abuse, and hurt you in the end, anyway. I'm all for casual sex relationships, now.

Back on topic---

Bumping and grinding has been a terrific way for me to score easy one night stands in the past few weeks. There's no better way to pour on heavy kino, and leave her dripping wet for you. When I first tried this method, I had my share of rejections. I still do. But, you get over the rejections quickly, and really see progress if you stick with it.

You have a lot of different kinds of girls looking for different things at clubs. Some are there looking for a LTR with Prince Charming. Some are there, even though they have boyfriends. But, some are just looking for the same thing you are. Easy, no strings attached, wild sex.

Some will reject you because they're there with their boyfriends. Boyfriends that are too stupid or chicken to dance. So, you have to be a little careful, if you don't want a fight. I almost got in a fight with some guy last week, who didn't like me putting my hands all over his girl. I didn't know she even had a boyfriend. Maybe, if he had been dancing with her, like he should have been, I would have known. Instead, he made an ass of himself, and she secretly gave me her #. Guess who I'll be banging soon?

Anyway, like I said, you have to be able to take a lot of rejection with this method. But, keep practicing it, and I can gaurantee you will have success. I got rejected 12 times, this past Saturday. Had one girl, get drug away by her jealous friend. Had one girl get so hot, she had to go sit down. And then, finally, had success.

The best way to insure success, is to go into a club where women seem to outnumber men, even by a little. Go into a group of girls, start dancing, and pick a target. Smile at her. If she smiles back, turn to her, and start dancing. I'm sure a lot of guys have posted the importance of learning to dance. If you can't dance, LEARN! I've taken some dance classes and had lots of practice at clubs. Learn a style that teaches you to move your hips a lot. Girls like to see a guy that can move his hips right. It's essential in doing the bump and grind right. It also lets her know that you'll be a great f*ck. That's what you both want. I was f*cking an older woman once, who said I move my hips great, and that's why I'm a great f*ck. Trust me on this one guys. It may sound gay or weird, but I heard it straight from a woman, and have experience.

When you get a girl dancing with you, she'll sometimes turn her butt toward you, and start this little hip movement. You'll know what I mean when you see it. This is usually your invitation to start dancing dirty with her. If she reacts strangely when you do, leave her and move on. Some girls get uncomfortable with this kind of dancing. Especially if they don't know you well. It doesn't happen much, when she gives the signals, but it can happen.

You need a lot of practice to get this just right, but when you do, it really pays off. I hold her hips, and press my pelvis against her butt. Move your hips in unison with hers. It's almost like you're f*cking with clothes on. When you get good at it, she'll go crazy. She'll be thinking if you're this good with your clothes on, how good you must be with them off. This is really heavy kino. A lot of guys are afraid to do this. Don't be.

When you're bumping and grinding with her, go down sometimes, by bending your knees. Feel her butt and legs. Just tease her with your hands. Women love to be teased. Touch her shoulders, and caress down her arms. Sometimes, she'll lift her arms in a way that's your cue to feel her breasts. Again, just tease. No grabbing or squeezing. After a little bit of this, she'll be really turned on.

This method has worked really great for me for the past few weeks. I don't like clubs much anymore, but it's worth putting up with to get these results. Just be cool about it. You don't want to get hit, or have girls hate you. It takes practice to get the right kind of aggressiveness. Don't over do it or push it.

It's really noisy in most clubs. That's why this method is so great. You don't have to do much talking, until she's really turned on. That's one secret of great seducers. If you're just looking for sex, get her turned on physically first. Then, it won't matter much what you say. The kino of heavy bumping and grinding has already said enough. The teasing with your hands on her body, is better teasing than words. She'll be really turned on by now, and comfortable with you. Considering she danced with you in this manner.

This past week, I got one girl so turned on, we hardly said anything to each other. I was able to easily close the deal. You just say something like, "It's too loud in here. Let's go someplace where we can talk." Or, "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat." She'll know what you mean. If you did everything else right, she'll be so turned on , she won't be able to say no. It's that simple.

Of course, once you get to that point, it's all up to you. I won't go through all the details of how to finish closing the deal. You guys already know that.

This method has been working great for me lately. I'm trying to come up with more. Hope to post some more great seduction tricks here soon.
Let me know how this works for you.

Happy Hunting,
"The artist formerly known as Dr_Feelgood"

[This message has been edited by Dr_Feelgood (edited 10-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Dr_Feelgood (edited 10-12-2001).]

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Sir_Chancealot- the master of the concise written word).

To sum up Dr_Feelgood's post:

Use kino when dancing.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 10-12-2001).]

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, i dont know how to close the deal. explain. if this is to ever occur and i leave a club with a girl. what happens next?
plus, can you just start feeling a girl up because it's so noisy that you'd have to go up right to her ear and ask her if she wants to dance which is stupid. you'd be able to tell how she reacts right? if a girl doesn't do anything that means she likes it right? i mean she gives an occasional glance but other than that she's not moving to another part of the dance floor or going suddenly to get drinks.
use your best judgement is the best thing right? start gradually and progress from there?
i saw one black guy leave with this girl one time in under half an hour, it was crazy.
are girls that go out in 2's looking to get banged?

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
dr feelgood, you are so right.

i discovered this club pick up system by accident a few months ago when i was just planning on having a few drinks with my buddy and a bit of a laugh.

this tall blonde came near me and i just motioned to her to dance with me and then i layed on the kino slowly, tested what i could do then went for it, got my hands everywhere, inside her bra too.

she then initiated the kiss, and the rest is history.

that whole thing when you both moves your hips in unison is awesome as well, it lets em now you have the moves.

and the best thing, there was no conversation or anything crap like that, just let your bodies do the talking.

i also found that if you turn around and put your butt up against them they go wild, so tease with that.

its actually surprisingly easy to do as well, as long as you can dance, you can do this it just requires balls to make the approach, and yes i was shot down, but then had success straight after!

warning though, you will get a noticeable erection! but who cares when you are gonna get laid.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Chimps. That butt thing works really good, too. If you have the balls to use this method, and the realization that you will get shot down several times, it's a great method to get you a one night stand. Possibly more. You have to be able to handle some rejection, with the understanding that you will soon succeed with this method.

John it sounds like you need to start from the beginning. Which is fine. It's where we all started. First of all, don't ask her to dance. That's right, don't ask her. Act like you're the man, and she's lucky that you're giving her a chance to dance with you. Just start dancing with a girl who is dancing alone or with a group of girls. If she turns away, or leaves, don't let it phase you. Just keep dancing. You have to bear in mind that not all of them are willing to dance with you, but at least one of them is. This will take practice, but you will start to recognize the girls who are more receptive to you. Have patience, you'll soon become an expert at reading body language. Act confident, even ****y. Act like it doesn't bother you when one of them turns away or leaves. It might bother you, but act like it doesn't, and it'll soon pay off.

If you're especially ballsy, you can try the following: Just grab a girl by the hand and say, "let's dance". Then, lead her out to the floor. Women love a leader. This move shows tremendous confidence. Just make sure she's not there with a guy. To use this method, you have to be ready for a big public display of rejection. So make sure you're feeling really confident, if you try it. It will add so much to your confidence, that you almost won't have to do a thing to get her to follow you home, or anywhere else at this point.

As far as closing the deal. I could do a whole post on this topic alone. I'll probably do that soon. Like that guy you mentioned who left the club with a girl in half an hour. That's great. Closing is something I still need a little work on myself. So, I'm going to work on it and post on it soon. Once you get them to leave the club, though, it shouldn't be too hard to close. They know why you're ready to leave. Sometimes, they'll just invite you back to their place. If that happens, BINGO! You know what they're inviting you back for. And it aint for PBJ sandwiches. Read the tips on sex posted on this board, to make sure you do her right.

Good Luck!

"The artist formerly known as Dr_Feelgood"

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that advice was good. my grinding has imrpoved so much!!!!
now instead of having the whole group of girls leave. they take turns grinding with me. and having fun really works. get into some sandwiches although the 2nd girl isnt one of my choosing ever. just helps me grind the first girl better.
i didnt really feel the girls up as much as i should've though because i was kinda shy. next time i wont be.
when i tried to grind with girls before, they used to always go away. but i grinded with like 10 and at the most 3 left. too quickly. one girl didnt leave, she just gave me the elbow after like 5 minutes because i think her boyfriend was coming.

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One minor consideration... girls in groups are much harder... watch groups of twos, when one girl pairs up, the other is desperate for attention...

Give it to her...

gettingthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinding on the dance floor means -nothing- to anyone who has been to clubs more than a few times. It is fun at the time, but means nothing, a lot of girls will grind/dance with you for an hour or more even and not want anything more than just dancing.

Kissing is a better test. If a girl won't look at me for a kiss (after we've been dancing) then I don't even bother asking for her number. Kissing isn't a sure thing either, but it is a better indicator that you have a chance with her. If she starts grabbing your package that is a very good sign.

As far as guys leaving with girls after a half hour, or leaving with a girl at all: that is because she was turned on by him physically. If a girl wants to hook up, she'll hook up because she thinks you're hot, not because you can dance. (though she might be turned off if you really can't move your hips at all)

Certainly dance with her and have fun, but remember that all that grinding is only going to turn her on -if she wants to be turned on-. She's almost certainly been grind dancing with plenty of guys before - so to all the beginners, don't worry too much about technique - just move your hips with hers, if she likes you she'll dance with you and try to get herself (and you) off. If she's not that into you she'll be more restrained (sometimes incorrectly perceived as shy).

I see way too many guys being way too agressive with girls, sticking their ass in her crotch, taking her hand, etc. Personally, I never stick my ass in her crotch, I like to be in back (with my **** hard, of course - she expects this, so don't worry about it, get yourself off), or I like to face her. Facing her is a more intimate position, and can lead to kissing.

The guys take a lot of initiative at the clubs I go to, and the girls are not shy, and almost no one is seated (because there aren't seats
So the more passive approach works best for me - I wait for eye contact before making any sort of move. Or she will just turn to me and start dancing. I've found that taking her hand or even asking her to dance (without her showing interest[looking] first) is generally ineffective, though this may work at other clubs.

Also, definitely no talking on the dance floor, unless she asks you your name or something. I don't like talking anyway, which is why I avoid bars, but love clubs. by the way, if the likes you, she will ask for your name. I never ask for the girl's name first, nor do I initiate conversation, in clubs.

As far as groups of girls v. pairs: you may get the extra girl to dance with you if her friend is dancing with another guy, I wouldn't bother with her unless she is looking at you or otherwise inviting you to dance with her. You can dance with the extra, but you probably won't get anywhere with her (past grinding/dancing). I've danced with the 'main' girl before and seen other guys with the 'extra', they usually just look frustrated because I'm having fun dancing with a girl who likes me, while they just got the extra girl who wasn't really trying to hook up.

I prefer hitting on groups myself, just because more girls == more chances one will like you. Just make sure the group doesn't have glow sticks, those are often just friend groups who are not trying to grind dance with anyone.

[This message has been edited by gettingthere (edited 10-24-2001).]

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone ever blown their load while grinding?

gettingthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, and i've never heard any stories of it either. so go all out!

i once had a girl make orgasm noises while she was humping my leg, but i think she was faking.

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr_Feelgood:

The best way to insure success, is to go into a club where women seem to outnumber men, even by a little. Go into a group of girls, start dancing, and pick a target. Smile at her. If she smiles back, turn to her, and start dancing.
Can anyone else offer more advice on approaching women to bump and grind? Approaching is the most akward part and the part I could use help with. Sometimes you can see how a girl dances with other guys to determine if she's receptive.

I'm a big fan of bumping and grinding. I consider it akin to a free lap dance! Who cares if you don't close with her, make the dance memorable!

CobraGT

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

And this should be added to the DJ Bible.

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for a quality thread that is through and through, tried and proven. "I don't see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind baby" -R

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true. I was bumpin and grinding with this one chick for about 10 mins. Then she straight up asked me if I wanted to go home with her. Caught me by surprise.

------------------
94' Supra TT 6-speed (weapon of choice in DJ arsenal)

It's not my fault I'm Hispanic, I just got lucky.

"Be a real man. If it's broke, fix it. If it's fixed, break it."

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CobraGT:
Can anyone else offer more advice on approaching women to bump and grind? Approaching is the most akward part and the part I could use help with. Sometimes you can see how a girl dances with other guys to determine if she's receptive.

I'm a big fan of bumping and grinding. I consider it akin to a free lap dance! Who cares if you don't close with her, make the dance memorable!

CobraGT

Hey CobraGT,
It's simple, just like one of the guys said in his post above, look straight in her eyes for a while and then smile. If she smiles back, green light, don't think just approach her but don't hit her right away. First put your hands on her hips, slightly above her buttocks, and make her move. Don't keep your hands on her back/butt/anywhere for too long tough. Play with her body and gradually explore it trying to stay within the safe zones. Good and widely practiced technique is to put your leg between her legs. If she doesn't turn around after a while make her politelly (or not) turn around so her butt can be facing you.
Now, if she's wearing a short tank top or shirt like the one that doesn't cover her stomach or back make a good use of that. Get down (but don't bend over, just do it in 'squating' style) so you face her hips and while you get back up slowly lick her stomach or back. See how she responds to it. If she likes it give her a second or two to digest whatever you just did and to let the chemistry kick in, and go for a kiss. If she doesn't, well sucks to be her, she may be missing something she never experienced before.
And the best way to learn how to bump and grind is to imagine it as having sex with your clothes on like some else said that before. And of course practice, practice, and practice more.
Ohh yeah, be sure not to have anything in your front pockets. No ciggarets, keys, wallet, or glow sticks. It sux big time and it's annoying for both. Good luck.

------------------
Veni, Vidi, Vici

RookieDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Dr-Feelgoods post definatley describes what it take to go home with the chickies at the club. Heres something that I like to do.

When I ask a girl to dance, i take notice if one or more of her friends are around. They like to do sort of a quiet sign language to whether or not they approve. Believe me, they do this. Now usually I get the okay from them I think because ive seen the thumbs up and the smiles. So what I'll do is when one of them is talking to the one im dancing with, i just put her on whatever side opposite the girl. So I become in the middle of a sexy chick sandwich
but its good becuase it creates an air of youre there to have fun and if her friend will do this its obvious that you have the appeal from her friends, which is a good thing.

From there, usually the friend will leave after a song, and you go through with you makcing of the first chick. But now she has seen that you have the appeal with her friends and might make her a little jealous, therefore she will try harder to keep you for herself. Then you just give her the pimp treatment from there baby. PEACE

------------------
"If You dont Shoot...You Cant Score!"

"Just do it!"

"Word up, no rap no crap, you bore me...wanna grab my **** too lazy, hold it for me"
-Craig Mack

azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with gettingthere that kissing is a much better indicator

i was just wondering, how long after you bump and grind a chick do u go for the kiss
and how should i go for it?

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get good results with this, but not spectacular...

As we all know, at clubs time is measured in terms of songs. The first song I gauge interest level and have fun. If the interest level's there, then I ramp it up for the second song and really lay on the kino, and at the end of the second song I usually just look straight into her eyes and say, "Kiss me." By this point she almost always does. If she doesn't, she won't say "No," she'll just say something like "I can't" or "I don't do that" or "I have a boyfriend." If she doesn't kiss me, then I dance with her for one more "gratuity" song, then I leave. If she does kiss me, I make out with her for one or two songs, then I invite her to go outside for a smoke or a breath of fresh air or whatever bs, make out with her outside, make sure to get her really turned on, then say, "Let's go somewhere more private."

I've also tried, for kicks, going up to girls in clubs and at parties and just saying, "Wanna ****?" I've done this about ten times. So far, no takers. I'm not sure I'd want the kind of girl who says "Yes."

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you "close the deal" with a girl u just met? Are u not afraid of diseases?