Bullys...

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to give some background info, I'm about 5'8 and weigh 220 lbs. Fat, not muscle. Today in the locker room before PE, this huge 6'2 track star made me squeeze my tits together and sing "My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard", they're better than yours.. while I rubbed right nipple. He was laughing along with about 5 other track kids.. My shirt was off. It was the most embarassing thing ever, I cried a little after. What can I do better?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it seem like you enjoy it, than when your around them in public, do the exact same thing.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that sounds like a horrible thing for them to do. I say start running, start cutting up and cleaning up your diet and getting to a target weight.

Also, if they make you do that ****, DON'T DO IT. No one can ****ing make you man. Just be like "dude, don't be grabbing guy's chests because the girls won't let you. sorry man, but I'm straight." It's a war on two fronts. One is against these punks and the other is against fat.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"oh man, I LOOOOOVE licking my titties" Ooooh, spank yourself, "does this turn you on????" *lick lick*

Watch Family guy, he's never embarassed.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude just loosen up and laugh at it. You can never really be made fun of if you're laughing too.

Oh and work on that belly of yours too...

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some laughs out of it. If you look like its bothering you than people will think you are a p****, but if you act like you enjoy it people will think you are fun. Remember "life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. " Make the best out of your situation and always seek to improve it

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking everyone that actually tried to "help" just fed into this guys satirical point.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no excuse for being fat, I'd use it as a catalyst to lose weight. It'll do you no end of good.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
I'm thinking everyone that actually tried to "help" just fed into this guys satirical point.
No I know he was being sarcastic when he said to make it seem like you enjoy it... But its true. If you take it as a joke and laugh around with it then they wont bother you anymore because you think its funny.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soupar said:
No I know he was being sarcastic when he said to make it seem like you enjoy it... But its true. If you take it as a joke and laugh around with it then they wont bother you anymore because you think its funny.
When you are forced to sing the milkshake song while squeezing together your giant manboobs and rubbing your nipples, the solution is not to take it as a joke. The solution is a MAJOR review of your life.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
When you are forced to sing the milkshake song while squeezing together your giant manboobs and rubbing your nipples, the solution is not to take it as a joke. The solution is a MAJOR review of your life.
Short term pain for long term gain. That's the name of the game.

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
No way, make it seem like you love it..that way you can look like a f4g instead of a pu55y. Haw. Anyway, just beat the **** out of that guy.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 guys Subjective, that's why you have to use group dynamics to deal, not simple one on one "beat the sh!t out of the guy...

Ever heard of being pwned? Yeah, 1 on 5 is pwnage

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
is this the first time this a**hole approached you like this? and beating the sh!t out of the guy is definately not an option - expulsion from school, and like ethno said "1 on 5 is pwnage". you don't want to let them have an excuse to beat your a**. seriously though, just call him a fag and walk away next time - be the better man and you might end up with a little more respect.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on how intimidating the guy is. he might have been just looking for a cheap laugh and asked u in a playful way (u shoulda laughed along) or he coulda been a jackass and forced u to do it or else he and his friends woulda jumped u. which is it?

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
I agree the solution is losing weight and improving, I said that. But if the kid was forced to rub his boobs, he might as well have fun with it :up:.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Well, to give some background info, I'm about 5'8 and weigh 220 lbs. Fat, not muscle. Today in the locker room before PE, this huge 6'2 track star made me squeeze my tits together and sing "My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard", they're better than yours.. while I rubbed right nipple. He was laughing along with about 5 other track kids.. My shirt was off. It was the most embarassing thing ever, I cried a little after. What can I do better?
Is this a joke? Are you tring to be funny or are you really this pathetic?

Jeez... My advice... grow a pair of balls. Lose weight. And yes a "Major life review" is needed.

Man... This board is getting worse and worse.

"ethnomethodologist" <-- this guy is probley the worst. oh wait drity vibe is the worst.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what ever happened to saying "ok but you first"
or any other come back you can think of... like :
"hey its not that i mind singing and cutting up, but my moms wants you to stop calling my house afterwards. "
or... " i heard in home run all about that gay guy dumping you, man that was funny."

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MuayThai said:
"ethnomethodologist" <-- this guy is probley the worst. oh wait drity vibe is the worst.
Read my thread on humiliating yourself on purpose:p

It works great against bullies!

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
Well, to give some background info, I'm about 5'8 and weigh 220 lbs. Fat, not muscle. Today in the locker room before PE, this huge 6'2 track star made me squeeze my tits together and sing "My Milkshake Brings All the Boys to the Yard", they're better than yours.. while I rubbed right nipple. He was laughing along with about 5 other track kids.. My shirt was off.
Are you serious?? Haha, i visualised all this and i found it to be pretty funny. Loose some weight and get ripped, what else?