Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bulkin enough

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 5'7 152 should i keep bulking up i feel like im too wide and its making me look shorter i dont like my chest so wide, do chicks? Alot of skinny dudes get chicks too

CHOCOLATE(COLA)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theNEWDJ
im 5'7 152 should i keep bulking up i feel like im too wide and its making me look shorter i dont like my chest so wide, do chicks? Alot of skinny dudes get chicks too
post pics, we cant tell you an answer just cause u gave us a weight .

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you got a girlfriend? If yes, then obviously some chicks like wide chests.

If not, concentrate on overall body development so you look proportionate.

(incidentally, if you've managed to make your chest so wide that you don't like it, then I congratulate you! I've never assumed myself 'big enough', let alone 'too big') ..

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
(incidentally, if you've managed to make your chest so wide that you don't like it, then I congratulate you! I've never assumed myself 'big enough', let alone 'too big') ..
haha.. true.

Any time I start to think i'm getting "big," I go to clubs and try to find the few bouncers bigger than me. I'll get there some day :)

happyfrog

Reaction score
is your chest too big compared to other body parts (out of proportion) or ALL your shape is too big compared to your height?