Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bulk Supplement Powders

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of you make your own stuff, or would like too, and for those in the states, I can get you a heck of a deal on your bulk stuff. You'll be paying less than you are now.

You would get the same thing you'd get in anything you bought off of the shelf, but you would NOT be paying for the name, marketing, label, bottle, etc etc.

You would be paying SOLELY for the ingredient.

Because I do this for a living, I have access to over 3,000 raw materials. (I love it)

For instance, here are a few related to Sports Nutrition...

Creatine Alpha Keto Glutarate
Creatine Anhydrous
Creatine Citrate
Creatine Decanoate
Creatine Ester Phosphate Sodium
Creatine Ethyl Carboate Ester
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate
Creatine Gluconate
Creatine Methyl Ester
Creatine Methyl Ester HCl
Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Orotate
Creatine Phosphate
Creatinine
L-Alpha Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline(alpha GPC)
L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate
L-Arginine Alpha Ketoisocaproate
L-Arginine Base
L-Arginine Decanoate
L-Arginine DL-Malate (DiArginine DL-Malate)
L-Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCl (DiArginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Malate
L-Arginine L-Aspartate
L-Arginine L-Glutamine
L-Arginine L-Malate (DiArginine L-Malate)
L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate
L-Arginine Mono HCl
L-Arginine Orotate (DiArginine Orotate )

That doesn't even scratch the surface.

Anyway, I thought I would offer to save people $$$ if they would like, and if they are interested in making their own stuff.

Most can be packed in 1KG sizes to 500kg if you want. Anything UNDER 25kg usually has a repacking fee of $25, so it is usually a hair more. I can also post weekly specials, or PM you if you are interested.

I figured if we had 12 people who wanted one item in bulk a 2kg each, or 25 people at 1kg or any mix to equal 25kg you all could get some killer deals and probably save 50% or more over what you are spending now. I know supplements are expensive when buying from companies.

Also too, every ingredient would come with a COA (Certificate Of Analysis) so you know its legit and what it contains. I dont order products without them as i'm picky.

I know 1kg of a powder is quite a bit for some, but i'm sure you all have friends, and if you want to make them buy your supplements, you sell them some of the powder, and guess what? They pretty much pay for your supplement use.

Say you bought 1kg of creatine and it cost you $12. Sell 500g to your friend for $12, be his supplement dealer, and you've made your money back, and its a great deal for him because you take it to him, he doesn't pay shipping, doesn't have to order, etc.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we could work something out here on the forum to where we could do a "buy in" for bulk supplements.

If not, no biggy. Just thought i'd offer :)

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few people PM me and ask what else is available, and I can source over 2,000 raw ingredients, so I cant list them all. It would be best to tell me what you are after, and i'll see if I can get it. And yes, Paypal would be accepted as payment. Remember, you can still order 1KG or any quantity higher, it would just be a bit more because of the repacking fee unless you really want 50lbs of something. Also too, if its something that has a %, you need to specify it, cause some ingredients (herbs and such) can be 10% 20% 40% or similar.

Here is a list of SOME that I posted months back. Again, not all. Around 1,000 are in stock, and some have to be ordered. I dont know until I ask.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121263&highlight=creatine

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we order can we get a bunch mixed in 1kg bag?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
When we order can we get a bunch mixed in 1kg bag?
Since each supplement weighs different amounts, no. I cant get less than 1KG either. That is minimum anyone will do. You have to remember that some companies are mass ordering 1,000kg of an ingredient.

And if I was to combine, you would have no way of knowing the amounts of each ingredient. This is not good, so this is why you do each ingredient separately.

I own a powder scale so I can do 10mg-50g

If you dont have a powder scale, you can use a bigger one if you do more than one ingredient, then you'd have to divide things out. Not too hard. This is how companies do it when they do a proprietary blend. They just combine so many grams then divide it by the scoop size (gram) and then you get that amount per scoop. Make sense?

The great thing about bulk powders is YOU get to know the amount.

For instance... CL Purple Wraath has

PurplEndurance Complex™ 2700mg †
Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (From Root), L-Norvaline

You have any idea each amount of each ingredient? Nope, so if you make your own, you can tweak things and not guess.

Its a decent deal for that product of 90serv, BUT again, you dont know exact amounts, AND though its only $60 with shipping, you could make 2+ tubs making it yourself with raw material. And you dont need that much B6 in that product.

In fact you could probably make 4-5 tubs of an almost identical product with $100 or so investment. Get yourself a Kool-Aid packet for the flavoring, tad bit of splenda if you want it sweet, and there you go. You are now a supplement genius :)

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ship to european countrys? The nordic ones? Do you have egg proteins?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fireguy said:
Do you ship to european countrys? The nordic ones? Do you have egg proteins?
Sorry, wish I could, but I only do US shipments

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fireguy said:
Not to be an ass ... but why?
Mostly customs reasons. Not everything can be sent. Not to mention the shipping would probably eat you alive.

Fitguy

Reaction score
Bulk Supplements

Do you have a website? I am starting my own line of supps and looking for bulk powders - multi (mens womens), antioxidant, omega 3, milk thistle or a good liver cleanse formula, whey protein, creatine ethyl ester, and a good "weight loss" supp.

fit guy