Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building an asian community site.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am in the process of starting a myspace type of site catering to the asian community. I have the fund, the knowlege and the brain to make it happen. After all i make a living working online. The site won't be exackly like myspace, it just has their features and diffrent layout.

The purpose of this site is to make a huge asian community to gather all sort of asian ethnics, setup events throw huge parties etc... which is something ive always wanted to do.

What features do you guys think that is needed on myspace? any features you guys would like to see in a community site?

Also if anyone want to join me in this venture, you can PM me. This will be a fun project ;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go segregation! We need one of every race, no need for having them all together, thats just silly.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Go segregation! We need one of every race, no need for having them all together, thats just silly.
not really... there are DOZENS of myspace copycats outthere, making another one is just redundent since its super hard to compete with myspace. Have you heard of blackplanet? migente? these are ethic sites and they do quite well.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
not really... there are DOZENS of myspace copycats outthere, making another one is just redundent since its super hard to compete with myspace. Have you heard of blackplanet? migente? these are ethic sites and they do quite well.
Way to seperate society even more :down:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Asian myspace? How is that going to be fun @ all? Just myspace just with less variety?:confused:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it already exists.

I know that they've got this extensive asian myspace/blog thing going on. Can't remember the link though

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I think it already exists.

I know that they've got this extensive asian myspace/blog thing going on. Can't remember the link though
that would be asianavenue

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda for it... I mean really... a lot of the other boards I hang around (ones relating to my study, bodybuilding, etc) are deliberatly locally geared, and that's just how I like it. Events, exhibitions, etc are all relevant, as are things concerning purchases, hangouts, and all of that. Always good to be around international ones too, gives the best of both worlds. I don't see a problem. I know if I went overseas, i'd certainly like to have some link of sorts to people of my own culture, for various reasons.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
And theyre all gay and on the brink of being complete racist.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm have asian... cauc-asian, baby. And I fully embrace my cauc and my asian side.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm now i know why i left this place. Lots of intellectual disscussions here.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if white people started this thread: and wanted a place only for white people....you guys would think KKK and flame us.

~Smooth

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
Take a look at www.whimit.com (thru IE)and follow suit. Great example on how to do this kinda stuff.
Woah cool looking site there, thats definally what I had in mind. There is alot of limitation with this site but still cool nontheless.

If guys have an open minded you would see there is nothing racist about an asian community site. Anyone can join but it just a gathering for asian people to relate to each other and to learn about other asian cultures.