Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bugout Bag list of gear, for shtf

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
without the weapons, ammo, accessories and concealable armor, which 20 lbs, the rest of the pack list comes to 30 lbs. Just the pack, harness, frame and hydration bladder total 5 lbs. The water, spare canteen, canteen cup, "potable-aqua" tablets and 2 Life Straws total 8 lbs. fire starting materials run slightly less than 1 lb, to include the "can-candle".

Tools total 3 lbs, spare clothing (longjohns, ski mask, ski gloves, 3 spare pair of socks) totals 2 lbs. I do not count the clothes, cap, socks and shoes that I stand in as part of the weight of the "kit", since I have wear SOMETHING, it's not "extra".

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
5lbs has to be devoted to shelter/sleeping gear, but not the10 lbs that most guys think is needed.3lbs to food,1lb to medical gear,

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
followup

u can do without food for 5days or more of hard effort, and for a month or more of just lying around.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
there's 3-4lbs of things that come in really handy, are very lw,compact,and are very difficult or impossible to make in the field, but which fall under no specific heading, so I put them under 'miscellaneous'

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to just move to whatever place you think you would run to? That's why I live on a farm next to a wildlife refuge.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you just prepare 3 classes of kits and sell them ready to use on your site? not all the people has the ability to prepare such equipment.

Also I would suggest a couple of those "high quality fake passports" you were selling last weeks, one for any of the two fighting factions in case you get captured.

It may also be useful to have one of those aluminium hats to protect you from mind reading and mind control from the government.

Btw which one is the compound which is driving you paranoid?
Im running epi at 40mg daily and except some increased aggressiveness cant even dream of such level of paranoia.